FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Foxer View Post
    --==JCBT Statistics==--
    Most popular Character:
    High Elf female Sorcerer.
    ...and 99.9% of those are male.

TSB

Woah, I'm surprised to see warrior being the most popular class..
    Anyone else surprised by that??

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'd assume it's the CBT factor, people not knowing the game well yet and so on.

TSB

Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    I'd assume it's the CBT factor, people not knowing the game well yet and so on.
    Fair enough.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Was a 10,000 man cap. The reason there's about 30,000 total characters was because of remakes and CC, yeah.

Is anyone still playing the Korean retail? I was gonna use my old account but it's asking for KSSN verification and stuff... ugh.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Just ask your provider to give you info. It asked me that once when I typed in PW wrong 3 times in a row. I just sent them an email asking for the name and KSSN and they got back to me.

Yep, that's what I did... they just haven't gotten back to me yet. Hopefully they'll hook me up!

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

looks like the JP's collectors edition bonuses, I think that's pretty similar to the KR ones too, so I'd guess we'll be getting roughly the same
    http://blog-imgs-46.fc2.com/p/h/o/phoebe1129/pakke.png

edit; the mount is the lvl 40 mount, fastest one you can actually buy with gold
    neck is a 6% haste neck
    haven't seen those earrings before
    the rest are just 10 piece disposables (res scrolls/mp/hp)
    and a 30day free play time card, which is standard for all MMO though?, unless it means bonus(+1 month) on top of an initial 30day free

TSB

Awesomee!

I've waited too long for this game to NOT get the CE.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

KR CE got the white mount, they also got the 8% neck piece. The 6% and 4% neck pieces were from an event a few weeks into release. Not sure if it's the CE, might be just a similar event as KR had. If it really is the CE package I hope we get the KR package

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Korea got it better than Japan! FIGHTING!

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Cian View Post
    KR CE got the white mount, they also got the 8% neck piece. The 6% and 4% neck pieces were from an event a few weeks into release. Not sure if it's the CE, might be just a similar event as KR had. If it really is the CE package I hope we get the KR package
    you might be right, it was posted here along with the box though http://phoebe1129.blog.fc2.com/

my jp ain't good enough to read that, but it seemed like they were talking about a CE package

it doesn't want to copy all of it, but maybe someone can translate it off the site,
    またこのプレミアムパッケージの特

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Frisk why are you posting and not on for Lab HM???? ;

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tsuko Stark
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by FriskUni View Post
    you might be right, it was posted here along with the box though http://phoebe1129.blog.fc2.com/

my jp ain't good enough to read that, but it seemed like they were talking about a CE package

it doesn't want to copy all of it, but maybe someone can translate it off the site,
    またこのプレミアムパッケージの特

TSB

Quote Originally Posted by warc View Post
    Further characteristics of the premium package

/google
    ^empty post?

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

July Twitter chat transcript below, in reverse question order. (start from the bottom and read up)

# Thanks for attending our July #TERA Production Chat here on Twitter, everyone! We'll publish a transcript of the event later today. 19 minutes ago via web

# A: @lotofnamestaken #TERA uses Unreal Engine 3. 20 minutes ago via web in reply to lotofnamestaken

# Q: @lotofnamestaken "ive heard hear say on the engine u guys are using, what engine are u using" 20 minutes ago via web in reply to lotofnamestaken

# A: @Uruvion No, soulbound gear will not be transferable or valid for shared storage. 21 minutes ago via web in reply to Uruvion

# Q: @Uruvion "Will 'soulbound' gear be storable in a character warehouse or transferable to another characters on an account?" #TERA" 21 minutes ago via web in reply to Uruvion

# A: @Brydant Guilds certainly can take on multiple guild quests at once. 21 minutes ago via web in reply to Brydant

# Q: @Brydant "Will guilds be able to take multiple quests at one time? #tera" 22 minutes ago via web in reply to Brydant

# A: @SolemnOathGuild Yes, yes, and yes! 22 minutes ago via web in reply to SolemnOathGuild

# Q: @SolemnOathGuild "are there guild achievements, a guild bank? Will guild names and symbols be scrutinized?" 22 minutes ago via web in reply to SolemnOathGuild

# A: @lotofnamestaken Absolutely! The best way to get involved is right now on the official forums at TERA-Online.com. 23 minutes ago via web in reply to lotofnamestaken

# Q: @lotofnamestaken "will your team be actively listening 2 player feed back after the game is out 2 continue the building of #TERA" 23 minutes ago via web in reply to lotofnamestaken

# A: @Chipmunk_uMpK #TERA will have a number of epic rarity weapon and armor sets. 23 minutes ago via web in reply to Chipmunk_uMpK

# Q: @Chipmunk_uMpK "Will be "epic" gear in #TERA?" 24 minutes ago via web in reply to Chipmunk_uMpK

# A: @Brydant The character on the ballot is the one who is elected to office. 24 minutes ago via web in reply to Brydant

# Q: @Brydant "Can a guild leader pass eligibility for political office to a guild mate? #tera" 24 minutes ago via web in reply to Brydant

# Just a few more questions until we close for this session. Man, the hour goes quickly! #TERA 31 minutes ago via web

# A: @Uruvion There are different climates and weather patterns within the environments and territories of #TERA. 31 minutes ago via web in reply to Uruvion

# Q: @Uruvion "Will there be weather changes according to the specific holiday, snow for winter, orange leaves on trees for autumn etc? #TERA" 32 minutes ago via web in reply to Uruvion

# A: @lotofnamestaken Yes, and there are ways to expand your inventory space. 32 minutes ago via web in reply to lotofnamestaken

# Q: @lotofnamestaken "So more then ample bag space yes?"
    # A: @SolemnOathGuild This is determined by the server population and how the players play. 36 minutes ago via web in reply to SolemnOathGuild

# Q: @SolemnOathGuild "How do we know one province is not better than another?" 37 minutes ago via web in reply to SolemnOathGuild

# A: @Uruvion Yes! 39 minutes ago via web in reply to Uruvion

# Q: @Uruvion "Will Tera have account banks/warehouses to share among characters on the same account? #TERA" 40 minutes ago via web in reply to Uruvion

# A: @PhilDJ1989 In the case of battlegrounds, it's all about the teamwork of your group! 40 minutes ago via web in reply to PhilDJ1989

# Q: @PhilDJ1989 "Will smaller guilds be just as competitive as larger guilds as far as PVP and PVE content?" 40 minutes ago via web in reply to PhilDJ1989

# A: @Teraversity We'll also be at PAX this year! 41 minutes ago via web in reply to Teraversity

# Q: @Teraversity "Are there plans of attending other conventions around the world?" 43 minutes ago via web in reply to Teraversity

# A: @GamerRiot Guild leveling occurs using medals that are earned through guild quests. We are exploring ways to expand the guild system. 44 minutes ago via web in reply to GamerRiot

# Q: @GamerRiot "What are the requirements to level your guild up? Also, are you considering adding new ways to improve your guild status?" about 1 hour ago via web in reply to GamerRiot

# A: @RodaSmash Currently, the character limit is eight per server. about 1 hour ago via web in reply to RodaSmash

# Q: @RodaSmash "At the current time, how many character slots are there? I heard the number 8, is that 8 per server, or 8 per account? #TERA" about 1 hour ago via web in reply to RodaSmash

# A: @epeenery Yes, there will be a player report function in #TERA. about 1 hour ago via web in reply to epeenery

# Q: @epeenery "We know you can't disclose all the anti-bot/hacking tools you will use, but can players report suspected bots in-game?" about 1 hour ago via web in reply to epeenery

# @LBastor Can you clarify "re-sealing"? about 1 hour ago via web in reply to LBastor

# A: @CraigDzembo In-game events are on our overall roadmap but right now our focus is on persistent game content. #TERA about 1 hour ago via web in reply to CraigDzembo

# Q: @CraigDzembo "Will there be any community events in game for holidays and such ? #TERA" about 1 hour ago via web in reply to CraigDzembo

# A: @diode303 We've definitely been tweaking the character progression to fit western standards. #TERA about 1 hour ago via web in reply to diode303

# Q: @diode303 "Has EME been tailoring general PVE difficulty for the West, or will it be more or less the same as the Korean version? #TERA" about 1 hour ago via web in reply to diode303

# A: @SolemnOathGuild No, the method with which a province is won does not change. #TERA

# Q: @SolemnOathGuild "Can a province switch how it is won from election to election?" about 1 hour ago via web in reply to SolemnOathGuild

# A: @CraigDzembo Not right yet but that's a great idea! about 1 hour ago via web in reply to CraigDzembo

# Q: @CraigDzembo "Are there going to be bank/warehouse pins to help protect accounts and item ? #TERA" about 1 hour ago via web in reply to CraigDzembo

# A: @Buraka_Wicae Servers with both rulesets will go live simultaneously. #TERA about 1 hour ago via web in reply to Buraka_Wicae

# Q: @Buraka_Wicae "Could we see a #TERA PVE server online before a PVP server, or will they both go live simultaneously?" about 1 hour ago via web in reply to Buraka_Wicae

# A: @TeraHispano You currently need 100 Valkyon Points in addition to three other criteria to become a candidate to run for office. #TERA about 1 hour ago via web in reply to TeraHispano

# Q: @TeraHispano "How many Valkyon Points are needed to achieve a position in politics? #TERA" about 1 hour ago via web in reply to TeraHispano

# A: @RodaSmash The current end-game dungeons have normal and hard difficulty settings. You need to beat the 1st to gain access to the 2nd. about 1 hour ago via web in reply to RodaSmash

# Q: @RodaSmash "Besides the Political system, what other forms of end-game *progression* can we expect from #TERA?" about 1 hour ago via web in reply to RodaSmash

# A: @epeenery We are testing a LOT of PvP settings in our Fall testing. #TERA about 1 hour ago via web in reply to epeenery

# Q: @epeenery "Korean players have ghetto-rigged the declaration of PvP into the standard UI ... any chance EM/BHS could make that official?" about 1 hour ago via web in reply to epeenery

# A: @Teraversity There will be very minor cosmetic changes to a few elin armors. #TERA about 1 hour ago via web in reply to Teraversity

# Q: @Teraversity "What changes are the Elin undergoing in the westernisation process? #TERA" about 1 hour ago via web in reply to Teraversity

# A: @anjelstar76 That's good feedback and we're always evaluating the in-game experience. #TERA about 1 hour ago via web in reply to anjelstar76

# Q: @anjelstar76 "Is anything going to be done about "invisible walls/floors"? It really is an immersion breaker. #TERA" about 1 hour ago via web in reply to anjelstar76

# A: @TeraHispano This is part of the Exarch system which we'll be revealing more about later on. #TERA about 1 hour ago via web in reply to TeraHispano

# Q: @TeraHispano "How an Exarch/Vanarch could impact in the Action House sales? #TERA" about 1 hour ago via web in reply to TeraHispano

# A: @Chipmunk_uMpK We're looking at all aspects of PvP in our Fall testing of #TERA. about 1 hour ago via web in reply to Chipmunk_uMpK

# Q: @Chipmunk_uMpK "Is Tera will be BG game, rather than a game where open world PvP is a *must* for any viable gear/reward?" about 1 hour ago via web in reply to Chipmunk_uMpK

# A: @Teraversity That's an excellent cosmetic addition but right now we're focused on #TERA's core content and gameplay. about 1 hour ago via web in reply to Teraversity

# Q: @Teraversity "The EU fans have been speculating on day and night cycles in #TERA, what're your thoughts on this?" about 1 hour ago via web in reply to Teraversity

# A: @Uurusei While not dynamically created, #TERA's dungeons are constructed and designed around telling the game lore in a group setting. about 1 hour ago via web in reply to Uurusei

# Q: @Uurusei "Will there be dynamically created dungeons or weapons?" about 1 hour ago via web in reply to Uurusei

# A: @justaboi86 We're going through the next round of sign-offs and hope to share something soon. about 1 hour ago via web in reply to justaboi86

# Q: @justaboi86 "any word on the elin changes yet, or possibly when we will be able to see the changes?" about 1 hour ago via web in reply to justaboi86

# A: @Buraka_Wicae We will be testing several PvP server settings later this Fall. #TERA about 1 hour ago via web in reply to Buraka_Wicae

# Q: @Buraka_Wicae "I know you are not ready to announce Beta or release date for #TERA, but how about the PVP CPE date?" about 1 hour ago via web in reply to Buraka_Wicae

# A: Our COO Pat Wyatt is very focused on #TERA's security. The game's integrity is a top priority, specifically things like aimbots. about 1 hour ago via web

# Q: @AIONPuppetmastr "what precautions will be taken against aimbots?" about 1 hour ago via web in reply to AIONPuppetmastr

# A: Yep! flickr.com/photos/teraonl… #TERA about 1 hour ago via web

# Q: @Uruvion "Is BrotherMagneto still wearing his Tiara?" about 1 hour ago via web in reply to Uruvion

# A: Great question! Is that something you guys are interested in? #TERA about 1 hour ago via web

# Q: @CraigDzembo "Will there be a Collectors Edition of the game or just 1 version to buy ?"

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tsuko Stark
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by TSB View Post
    ^empty post?
    When I posted it last night, it was fine. No idea what happened. BG eating my posts :/

TSB

This was left out of Kachikos post but this was stated before they took questions.

"Welcome to July's TERA Production Chat! With us today are a pair of producers: Chris Hager and Stefan Ramirez.

Before we kick things off a couple of notes and an announcement. Beta and release questions won't be addressed here. That's because...

We're going to talk about both of those things elsewhere very soon. We'll give everyone a big heads-up when we do."

interestttinggg