+ Reply to Thread
Page 197 of 207 FirstFirst ... 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 ... LastLast
    Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

^Not that I noticed. Super OP as a travel tool but that's what makes is great.

I guess after the 30 days when all elite items reset, perhaps you can then use it for another character, providing it vanishes from your chars and resets to item claim /shrug.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

It is pretty awesome, but I wish it were account wide or at least bankable >.<

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Rulke View Post
    ^Not that I noticed. Super OP as a travel tool but that's what makes is great.

I guess after the 30 days when all elite items reset, perhaps you can then use it for another character, providing it vanishes from your chars and resets to item claim /shrug.
    EME said it was supposed to be bankable, and they are working on it.

Btw, pop your gold elite boost for the yellow crucible of flame quest for a free 300 gold, combined with dailies would be best bang.

Inflation inc though, at least for a month or two.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

hm. 100% gold boost may make elite status a requirement to be competitive in the economy for a while

#Despair
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I welcome the inflation; we need it.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

However all the gold sinks to keep it in check have been gutted. Spellbind, mw alkahest, travel, broker tax...refined is down to 10g, it drops like candy and no one buys it off of specialty shop.

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

^Perhaps people will use their spare gold to enchant gear at lower levels rather than just hoard it till the end.

That or buy loads of cosmetic items >.>

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    Anyone playing on the new PVP server(US)?
    Lake of Tears? I made a warrior on there yesterday, Agnirudra. Probably won't play it much though.

Sooooo if you join a random guild and it turns out no one talks and is a boring guild and you leave it, you have to wait something like 7 days until you can join another guild? thats kind of bullshit

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by schlomo View Post
    Sooooo if you join a random guild and it turns out no one talks and is a boring guild and you leave it, you have to wait something like 7 days until you can join another guild? thats kind of bullshit
    I believe that was done to prevent PvP points trading or fixing Vanarchy voting?

well it sucks for me lol, at this rate i might be lvl 60 before i can even rejoin a guild lol.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Is the game down I keep getting error messages?

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

BRs or something messed up the server hours ago. Login problems for everyone.

ps: whoever sent me that +5 Wraithblade last year, thanks. Was destroying things left and right with it once I dinged 27 today

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

login issues at the moment yes

The login form wouldn't load for me.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shanoa Varhara
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Guess it's time to play something else for a couple days till shit cools down.

MaachaQ

Quote Originally Posted by Lokus View Post
    Guess it's time to play something else for a couple days till shit cools down.
    I can always keep playing K TERA ^^; They are still running a promotion that if you're logged on between 10pm and 11pm you get free loot in your delivery box. Last night I got a weird hat and some NPC summoning pages. Basically the NA side is dead when I have time to play lately anyway, gets boring only questing by myself because the guild is empty and queueing for dungeons only gets me groups with douchebags >.>

#Despair
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mitsukai Shimakaze
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Cash shop just went live about an hour or so ago; strongbox keys a little more expensive than I would have hoped for, but otherwise everything seems fairly priced. If anything, I actually think we're the cheapest (region-wise) cash shop for all of Tera, including KTera and JTera.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Illidan

Yeah, I heard strongbox keys are more expensive than in the live stream they showed on Monday, that's a little disappointing. :/ I'm not actually at home yet to look at it in-game, but I hear the snow leopard is the only new mount so far, so that kinda sucks. I want the robot and the unicorn. I know in ktera the robot is cash shop, but I don't know about the unicorn, does anyone know about that one?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zaela'saani Anahss
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Skywall

Quote Originally Posted by Pyree View Post
    Yeah, I heard strongbox keys are more expensive than in the live stream they showed on Monday, that's a little disappointing. :/ I'm not actually at home yet to look at it in-game, but I hear the snow leopard is the only new mount so far, so that kinda sucks. I want the robot and the unicorn. I know in ktera the robot is cash shop, but I don't know about the unicorn, does anyone know about that one?
    Quote from teramounts.com
    "Some people aren’t sure if the graphics of this new mount are worth spending money on but it’s certainly bright and pretty and has a speed of 280.

To get this mount KTera players have to purchase from the cash shop T-Cat Coins, and this mount requires 800 coins to purchase from T-Cat NPCs in the game."

So it's a cash shop(sorta) for KTera.