BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Indalecia Salavachere
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Delays, I can deal with.

But if they turn this into Aion: The Revenge, someone's dying. I have never before seen a company try so hard to assassinate its own creation with such vigor and I'm not sure I could handle it like a rational person.

Amazon has it as April 30th release, dunno if that's right. With all those delays I almost forgot about the game tbh

Relic Horn
    BG Level

http://www.tera-online.com/content/tera-beta-sign-up

Posted on the system reqs./whatever thread and posting here just in case. Go sign up.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

Thanks for the heads up Fox.

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Foxer View Post
    http://www.tera-online.com/content/tera-beta-sign-up

Posted on the system reqs./whatever thread and posting here just in case. Go sign up.
    Yar, thanks for updating the other thread too. I was wondering when EME was going to re-post info on them.

EDIT:
    Originally Posted by Scapes
    I'm pleased to announce that if you participated in any of the Focus Group Tests or the Community Play Event, you will be granted access to all TERA beta tests.

You folks are our grassroots community members and we definitely want you to be a part of TERA's next big step.

TSB

Thank god they are not forgetting the previous testers. That would have been the knife in my TERA coffin, and quite possibly the knife in EME's coffin.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

awesome, been waiting and watching for long time now.

Thanks for the heads up, seems like a good way to get an invite without being a butt licker. I'm excited to try this for the first time. Sometimes patience doesn't feel like a virtue.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

For you Elin fans:
    Originally Posted by Scapes
    As the sign-up page mentioned, we're not ready to share many details about the beta tests themselves yet. We'll answer these questions and others in the coming weeks.

Yes, the final cloth armor designs for the elin will be in our closed beta test build.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

Quote Originally Posted by BGtemp View Post
    For you Elin fans:
    I anticipate a massive shitstorm when the Elin fans see the changes, but I guess we'll see. I'm sure there will be plenty of "dat" mods that will change the armor back to the original version, so it's probably a non issue for most people.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by avelle View Post
    I anticipate a massive shitstorm when the Elin fans see the changes, but I guess we'll see. I'm sure there will be plenty of "dat" mods that will change the armor back to the original version, so it's probably a non issue for most people.
    Yeah, the only reason you don't see a flood of it now is because it's actually annoying to get custom textures to work right, there's a few out there but they're hard to find the source of because I can't read Korean for shit.

Thank you for the heads up. Hopefully I get in by the time I'm done with Skyrim.

TSB

You guys have any general guesstimates as to when the first CBT will begin? I'm guessing early to mid February.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I'm guessing no sooner than mid Feb and no later than end of March. Hoping for Feb, expecting March -_-
    I don't kiss enough ass on OF to get in anyways!

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Winter 2013 CBT. Spring 2017 retail.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by TSB View Post
    You guys have any general guesstimates as to when the first CBT will begin? I'm guessing early to mid February.
    I hate being hopeful or optimistic with this stuff after the CPE date announcement garbage. Still, if EME does it with waves/weekends as is becoming more popular (Rift, SW:TOR) then I think we will see beta start late Feb at the earliest. I tend to agree with the feelings of Cian overall.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

don't see the need for, what seems like, an extensive beta for a game that is alrdy finished and just being translated / lightly changed. I mean I hope there are big changes for the Western audience since a direct port w/minimal changes didn't work for Aion and won't work for TERA. While ppl say its really a western game launched in Korea, there still needs to be more endgame than a few instances and world bosses w/a sprinkle of pvp (for those on non pvp servers)

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

For anyone who feels like playing their new "gimmick to get into beta" game:

Quote Originally Posted by Scapes View Post

The TERA Beta Sign-Up is live, now it's time to spread the word!

As a member of the TERA community, you've been following the game anywhere from a few minutes to a few years and we're guessing that you like what you've seen so far. You also probably have a group of fellow gamers with a keen interest in what's next and a Twitter account you use to tweet 'em up. With this in mind, how would you like a chance to secure your TERA beta invitation, not just for one closed beta test for but all of them?

If the answer's a resounding "yes", then your job is simple: help us tweet the word out! Share the news about the TERA Beta Sign-Up by retweeting our announcement on Twitter! Read on for the how-to and specifics.

TERA Beta Sign-Up Retweetstakes

Retweet our TERA Beta Sign-Up announcement tweet using your Twitter account.

Instructions

• To enter this sweepstakes, log in to your Twitter account and then click the "Retweet" link on the announcement tweet from @TERAonline, found here: http://twitter.com/#!/TERAonline/sta...18657457250304
    • This sweepstakes does require a Twitter account. They're free! Learn more on their website.
    • Have you already retweeted the announcement tweet? Then you're already entered into this sweepstakes!
    • This one's important: check your direct message inbox on Twitter on Monday, January 30, to see if you've won.
    Click here for the official TERA contest rules.

Prizes

• 25 participants who retweet as outlined in the Instructions section will receive an all-access TERA beta invitation good for every closed beta test and the open beta test.
    • Winners will be selected at random on Monday, January 30, and announced on TERA-Online.com. Please be aware that your Twitter handle will be published if you are selected.
    • Winners will be contacted by @TERAonline via direct message on Twitter on Monday, January 30.

Duration

This sweepstakes ends Sunday, January 29 at 11:59 PM Pacific time, at which point we will no longer accept sweepstakes entries.
    • The sweepstakes results will be published on TERA-Online.com on Monday, January 30.

Good luck!

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

i fucking refuse to twitter.

I made a twitter account long time ago and haven't posted since. This will be my first post in ages.