+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Thread: TERA: Online - Media     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Make sure you dont have any of the setting marks checked, most of them are things like, reduce graphics when in party, reduce if too many things on screen, optimize setting (auto adjust) and other things like that. If i recall perfect setting will be all slide bars to the right, with nothing checked. Dont think there are any performance setting that require a check mark.
    Im on a laptop with a 1g g-card and 4g ram. Its at least 3 years old now.
    Have some picks I loaded from the game I liked to bgbucket, cant post into forums as of yet, but this should take you to my gallery.
    (bluegartr.com/bucket/gallery/user/69326-divimise)
    Have a picture overlooking the island out by the pirate camp up north, another from some of the background from said island. From up in that area as well are the two red pictures of the lava area with the face in the mountain. The other is when I was exploring the academy, there was a witch statue at the bottom, didnt get a pic of the weird pumpkin automation like thing with the dog drowning in a green pool of sludge. (Ill have to try again, too many mobs where in the way for a clean shot ). Of course the pic of the whale like creature in the background, the duet back in town, and a lovely animation glitch where I had runes flying all around me. So took some snapshots and poses.
    Last pic in the bucket is before server went down, found out how to use dye pedals from harvesting/mining. Was like 100+ green colored items in the guild bank so took a couple and crafted up a dye kit. ( costs around 1200g, 10 of the base dye item and 3 empty bottle, the bottles are sold by the dye merchant along with the recipe to craft.) They even last a week of in game time, so I decided to fix that drab brown smoking jacket look to a nice deep sea color before loging out.

MOST RAD.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pupuru Puru
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I guess I'll post some pics too. A lot are castanic this time as I dabbled in alts. Elin are the cutest, Castanic F Heavy armor is the best in the game, and Elf F tits are out of control.
    Spoiler: show

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

I didn't realize castanics were so short (at least the ladies) until a few stood up against my Female Elf. And yes, F Elf tits are ginormous.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiina Cassul
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    Icecrown

Quote Originally Posted by Divimise View Post
    Make sure you dont have any of the setting marks checked, most of them are things like, reduce graphics when in party, reduce if too many things on screen, optimize setting (auto adjust) and other things like that. If i recall perfect setting will be all slide bars to the right, with nothing checked. Dont think there are any performance setting that require a check mark.
    Im on a laptop with a 1g g-card and 4g ram. Its at least 3 years old now.
    Yeah I know I have all those "tweak my performance if X happens" are unchecked and all my sliders are at the max settings. I check this religiously if I feel something isn't loading right or looks toned down on my screen. My computer is decent (I7 950 (3.06ghz) 12gb ram, sapphire radeon hd 6950 2gb). Maybe just a graphics glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Uryuu View Post
    Eddard and Avarice, your characters are fucking adorable. I am glad so many people are rolling the superior Elin race.

It's weird seeing stuff like the video Ava posted because I killed it in KR retail, and being able to read stuff in this game is still freaking me out a bit haha.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zaela'saani Anahss
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Skywall

Quote Originally Posted by Avarice View Post

Video of the fight with Solrachnus that Indy, Tsumi, Eddard, Xiani, Setata, and myself did.

Also, Indy's laugh.
    Indy is a trip. He makes things 100% more fun just listening to him on vent. I have a short video of us killing the first story instance boss, but I don't have any programs to compress it to upload to Youtube. It's 800mb for like a minute long video. I might just upload it as is and see how it comes out.

I never saw that damn flying whale either. I looked around for it. I do have some settings turned down though, which might be why.

EDIT
    Uploading to Youtube now. It's going to take close to an hour. Hopefully it doesn't kill the video quality.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    Tera vehicle combat O_o

(and no the music in the video isn't ingame music)

Cannons are only used for Mission Quests and for stunning certain BAMS so they don't 1 shot you.

Although it is interesting that these are in the game...

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zaela'saani Anahss
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Skywall

Nothing special or anything, but here's the video of Indy and I doing Dark Revelations. Also featuring a drunken Sono on vent. (Hope you don't mind, Sono.)

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

Such a beautiful game! Can't wait for OBT so all my fun times actually mean something and I don't have to say goodbye to my toon.

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Akama

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

I love all of you Elin players. Keep posting please.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiina Cassul
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    Icecrown

I completely forgot to take pictures this beta lol. Here's one of my mystic I started on Saturday, only got to 16 or 17 before servers went down.

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...311_221911.png

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

surprised no one posted this pic yet of GM chat

Soorta forgot to take alot pics myself, was having too much fun lvling O_o

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Shiina Cassul
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    Icecrown

Even the Goddess Velik gets randomly censored by the chat filter. 8)

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

What program are you using to record videos in game with (If its fraps, I assume you droped the $40 for it?). Are there any performance issues to be concerned with when running it? My old video capture device wont work with my current laptop, its a hardware capture for raw video. S-vid and 3-wire, doesn't have hdmi in, that my current pc uses for video out :/. Is a nice device, $100 program I got for free from work, it lets me take my laptop and capture any raw video right into it.

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

^I use fraps for my stuff (was it really $40? Hm, been a few years since I paid for it.) I don't notice any game play issues while recording.

Random group shot:

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airewen Moonflower
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Look at that High Elf and his skin all glistening. Seems he had a bit of a workout yes?

Nice pic Rulke, but you have to smile a lil next time the camera person says "Cheese!"

(Unless that is you smiling already.)

Formerly BGTemp // TERA Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

@ Ambrosia: Yar, we keep our group Mystic very very busy ^^ But he likes it that way.

I am not sure Rulke knows how to smile.. maybe a rough grin..

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Kirin Tor

I really like my priest and the way she heals but everything I've read says go mystic for pve and pvp, that there is just so much more support on a mystic and groups love mystics for their crit aura. Sad really I don't want to give up the priest.

Little Mother
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Rulke View Post
    ^I use fraps for my stuff (was it really $40? Hm, been a few years since I paid for it.) I don't notice any game play issues while recording.

Random group shot:

I figured that's where your name came from, that just confirms it. Now I want to reread the series...