Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Divx + Stiel - [Ragnarok]     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Stiel

when drugs make ppl brainless

Hello ppl,i wanted to ignore this post since knowin the person who made,but since this seems to going over certain limits,and putting in trouble even ppl that have nothing to do whit this,im forced to clarify,to help understand a bit more ^^
    as for appie regards,that time i saw an nm unclaimed wandering,completely alone going back to pop point,and it would depop.i didnt seen ppl,only a whm dead,so i thought someone had wipped it.i found out it wasnt the case,so id apologise myself,but since akron like to mess up whit ppl it screwed all XD
    after that i buyed a pop for 100k,since im coleader organizer of my group,and i had mistakely stolen the nm,i repayed it myself.
    but all good what ends good,i had clarified whit appy back then,so cheers bro XD
    This dude must use some heavy drugs,i dont know and i dont care much,to each its own.my group a few months ago took a bad shot,because 2 members left for lack of time to play.so we had left @2,i known akron a few after that,thought he was a nice person and a good player since he have a relic,and i needed at least 1 good player to help us,so i invited him to join us.i told him our rules,and he did accepted,we always worked as a team,and we worked hard,everyone have a duty in my ls,thats why me and my friend divx have 3 empyrean weapons each,and many many stuff,because we are good players and we work hard on stuffs.when we did kannagi after 2 days of work,we found out how useless this dude is,i still dont understand how hes not able to farm some stupid triggers as thf,is for a standard thf nomal to die whit mobs in vision abyssea areas?the only reason me and divx accepted him to do his kannagi is because was handy that he had a war mule,but thats the only real use i have seen of him when we did that really.
    I have even tryed to help him whit as many things i could,take him atmas he didnt have,making a strategy to make him work,but its wasnt a easy duty lol.we helped him take +2 items,lokis kaftan and other priced items,but deh,he dont say a word of all the stuff we helped him to get,like the lik and gugrusaurus divx fished him for cheap,to get ebisu,now he only want to get shits on him and me,isnt it?
    then i got like 2 weeks off the game cuz i got my pc broken,when i get up,
    i find out akron wanted to kick out from my ls..........lolz
    im leader,i letted him enter my team,get him an empyrean and lots stuffs,now he wanted to kick me.......... as 1 i dont see how he could,since its my ls lol,
    and 2 he dont kno how to play how hes gonna do stuff i wonder..
    then start to say he want to lot as 2nd on verethragna,then i think,
    since when members make decision over an ls leader?
    and as group,you are last comed in,and 2nd you are a bad player lol,i dont see how you could force me to let you decide,and 3rd even talking about this stuff make me think this dude is crazy at lessen lol
    me and divx always done the hard job,you just almost leeched off us
    now lets talk about the point,we had kicked him,but kept tell divx to get in group again,and i was against this,divx can confirm this,but he took you saying having a war mule is usefull and stuff,then since you had no choice you got in again lotting 3rd,the what have you done?
    you gone from almost leeching off us,to completely being a leech,saying having internet problems,you could not log in your mule,and divx played your mule too,so he had 3 pg at time,i said divx you gonna get crazy b4 we finish lol,so i took the war mule,and he hada whm mule,since you were saying you had problems manage whit 2 pg at times,that was the problem for kannagi,but now you had only 1 pg to play,but doh,you still kept die the same way,so i put you thf/dnc,so he cant die if he have cure,against a stupid mob...... no,HE CAN! not only not able to farm stupid pop item,he just keep diyng,then it start the problem that can disconnect for bad internet connection,but strangely,when i took its mule he stoped to dc again,and start a new problem,he say his parents force him to shut down internet a few b4 midnight,so at around midnight he gotta log out,while we,the thieves of empyrean,gotta work hard untill 4am,to pop 10 chloris per day and farm some ki for the next day,while hes not even able to farm some stupid trigger.thats not team work,there is a word for that,is called leech and meanwhile,hes not able to farm some pop item,i gotta tank almost every nm for ki,and using a mule war to stagger at both time,divx same whit a mule,and hes not doing pratically nothing,so i decide lets put him to farm te,whit the jobs he most know feel confident,since he have a kannagi ninja,will be easy to kill mobs and farm te,while we do pratically all the work,but hes not able to farm neither te because he die even as ninja,or is not able to kill that fast to get a te every 10 mins,which is hard to attain.
    after many of my complaints,he mistakenly said if its a problem,i can get my stage 85 done whit other ppl,and after that for me he was out,thats it,when he left,because he left,the day after he was in atthowa whit his friend,and strangely he had loggd its war mule whit him,but strangely he didnt had internet problems anymore.
    and i think he killed his parents,because strangely i seen him logged in at 3-4am,
    only when we were doing me and divx stage 80 parents shut down,
    when he need they dont touch internet huh?
    and lets talk about when we where doing farm pop and nm in tahrongi,the 1st days,he went to farm the t3,because he wanted ocelot trouser,and forced us to kill the nm and get the drop,even if we were doing other,we helped whitout problems,but since we doing empyrean,wasnt it better to use that time to help us?i see
    since hes useless,and we do all the work,he felt free to do something else prolly ^^
    yeah,we are very bad and scammer players i see.
    we joined another one to go faster,since akron kept not helping us,
    so i thought was good to let him lot b4 him,but sincce he think hes better than us,he left lol,and was forced to keep him in ls,and maybe lot 4th,then he woulda left us and go do stuff whit other friends,all those are the reason why we havent closed akron verethragna 80,because apart all the rest,and his behavior when we was doing our stage 80,he woulda screwed us and leave,since the most hard part was done,and more,WE woulda have done it for him^^
    Now ppl of BG can judge fair,knowing all the matter,if you dont believe me dont worry,ill take all the leaders of LS akron have been kicked out,to post here,then we will see who is right ^^
    Cheers all

DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

BG Level
    Blog Entries

You edited this? To what, make it more of a fucking unreadable mess?

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by isladar View Post
    You edited this? To what, make it more of a fucking unreadable mess?
    After the first "paragraph" my eyes cried, and I stopped...

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Stiel View Post
    we helped him take +2 items,lokis kaftan and other priced items,but deh,he dont say a word of all the stuff we helped him to get,like the lik and gugrusaurus divx fished him for cheap,to get ebisu,now he only want to get shits on him and me,isnt it?
    Finally one of u two gays answered .

Ok lets start the lesson:
    1- What +2 items id u took me? Ah right: unkai kabuto (I wanted this), raider's feet ( i didnt want this last item u got it to me saying i was going to need it for the empy's item so u got it for faster finish ur empyrean) and iga body+2 (killing sobelk). U got mnk +2 body from sobek and i dont remember what else from resheph :D. Divx got atleast 16 stone of ardor from sobek so we are more than pair :D. Probably im missing some items they got me and items i got them. (this is regarding +2 items)

2- U got me a Loki's Kaftan and Ocelot legs. I got u a Loki's kaftan, Ocelot legs, some items from salvage, the sash dropped from the crab nm in aby la theine, hochomasamune (or like it is named). To Divx i got a pair of ammo for his jobs got him the head 25 for Usukane. Probably im missing some items they got me and items i got them. (this is regarding +2 items)

3- Divx fished me Gugrusaurs and lik for 20k each and i had already said thanks alot to him.

4- How many atma did u got me? exactly 2: siren shadows and atma of the gales. I got u more than 6 (nehebkau, nonno, karkinos, xan, and others i dont remember) atma with my war mule when u asked help for atma of the savior. I helped u finishing 2 quest for the savior atma.

[QUOTE=Stiel;4692348then i got like 2 weeks off the game cuz i got my pc broken,when i get up,
    i find out akron wanted to kick out from my ls..........lolz[/QUOTE]

Lol and this part will make u happy:
    The first one who talked about kick u has been Divx, cause for 2 weeks u vanished from the game and we started to think u changed server. So dont /poke only me /poke loldivx.

When we have had the debate about verethragna i had a sack too so we were both co-ldrs. Anyway being a ldr dont allow u to become an item whore. U had got b4 me on kannagi i should have been b4 u on verethragna, but seem u dont have a brain so u cant understand how a team work.

so i put you thf/dnc,so he cant die if he have cure,against a stupid mob...... no,HE CAN! not only not able to farm stupid pop item,he just keep diyng,then it start the problem that can disconnect for bad internet connection,but strangely,when i took its mule he stoped to dc again,and start a new problem,he say his parents force him to shut down internet a few b4 midnight,so at around midnight he gotta log out,while we,the thieves of empyrean,gotta work hard untill 4am,to pop 10 chloris per day and farm some ki for the next day,while hes not even able to farm some stupid trigger.thats not team work,there is a word for that,is called leech
    1- thf/dnc or thf/nin in abyssea tahrongi is not easy to play man expecially on eyes that are the mobs who were killing me. thf/dnc is not the best cause the eyes use a very
    very ptent paralyze that mk u unable to move and u need atleast 2-3 tries b4 u can remove it with healing waltz plus that mobs cast tier IV nuke that u cant dodge with thf/dnc (taru) and most of the time the eyes start nuking after Haxe eye (paralyze). Thf/nin is worst then/dnc, you can dodge tier Iv nuke, but u cant heal ur self and cant remove the paralyze. So yes Its not so easy farm the eye trigger, but anyway i managed it and infact when we finished first run we already had 6 pop items from eye. Scorpion's are very very easy to kill but they have a worst drop rate even if i used th8 i needed over 100 scorpions for take 6 pop and anyway i managed doing it. The point is that you cant break my balls if mobs don't drop, cause i use full time th8 set while im farming pop items, its not my fault if mobs dont drop it is a fucking SE problem... FULL time TH8. Another thing i would like that must be noted: how can i farm pop items with my thf/dnc if im kill Cannered Noz cause u stupid noob cant kill it? U have ur own whm who heal u and u die on Cannered Noz. So i had to come to kill it for u.

2- Also after u got my mule i continued to dc and i have SS of my dc...

3-The thf isnt forced to stay awake till 4am if he has a real life and a work, probably u dont have anything to do in ur boring and stupid life, but other ppls has a work and/or study by my own i have a work and study and this two things come first than a fucking game. Anyway i never missed an event.

i gotta tank almost every nm for ki,and using a mule war to stagger at both time,divx same whit a mule,and hes not doing pratically nothing,so i decide lets put him to farm te,whit the jobs he most know feel confident,since he have a kannagi ninja,will be easy to kill mobs and farm te,while we do pratically all the work,but hes not able to farm neither te because he die even as ninja,or is not able to kill that fast to get a te every 10 mins,which is hard to attain.
    after many of my complaints,he mistakenly said if its a problem,i can get my stage 85 done whit other ppl,and after that for me he was out,thats it,when he left,because he left,the day after he was in atthowa whit his friend,and strangely he had loggd its war mule whit him,but strangely he didnt had internet problems anymore.
    U gotta every nms? Lol u are nin do u pretend me to tank nms thf/dnc? Plus the only nms u tanked were: Chukwa while Divx was killing clinoid nm and limule nm, the eye nm and chloris. Divx made most of the work he tanked bat scorpion and kill NQ nms on his own. So at the end u made nothing man.
    U didnt put me on farm Te duty on nin. I was Thf/dnc for farm time along with Erasto Dnc. And yes i couldnt farm time cause i havent full abyssites but me and Erasto farmed anyway atleast 30-40mins b4 divx said me go to farm pop items.
    Yes the day after i was in aby atthowa with my friends helping a very close friend finishing his vere, and yes i logged my war mule when we needed it for red, but if u weren't a liar u should have said i dced 4 times in less than 10 mins :D.
    And Yes i can get my 85 stage with other guys but u due a 80 stage to me, plus i said that words after u moved me to last position after the new player. And i said exactly: if u act so ull get me 80 stage then we get separate way cause i dont play with ppls who try to fuck other ppls!
    and i think he killed his parents,because strangely i seen him logged in at 3-4am,
    1-Hmmm my parents are still alive, but this no matter. Parents shouted my internet down only once time in more than 10 days so dont talk like if every day my parents disconnected me from internet it happened once only. And it was half past midnight.

2-Plus do u know that a character can be online but the player can be afk? Yes i was online 3-4am, so whats the problem?

3-During ur and divx's stage it happened once that my parents shouted down internet the other times i always said: i must log off guys tomorrow work. Anyway does this allow u or Divx to get a stage 80 of verethragna then discard ppls after u got what u want?

since hes useless,and we do all the work,he felt free to do something else prolly ^^
    so i thought was good to let him lot b4 him,but sincce he think hes better than us,he left lol,and was forced to keep him in ls,and maybe lot 4th,then he woulda left us and go do stuff whit other friends,all those are the reason why we havent closed akron verethragna 80,because apart all the rest,and his behavior when we was doing our stage 80,he woulda screwed us and leave,since the most hard part was done,and more,WE woulda have done it for him^^
    U do nothing in abyssea stiel the one who make all work is divx u just tank a chukwa (and u dead on it even if u have a whm with u), u try to kill Cannered Noz (but also there u dead many times), u did good only on eye nm and chloris :D.
    Oh yes u join a new member and the second day he is in ls u make him lot b4 an old member. And why u say i wasnt helping? I was there with u divx and the new player i stayed every day till 1am then i had to go sleep. Does someone say u stay in abyssea till: 4am? Do u know any ls who say to his member: stay awake till 4am or u get nothing? ls say: we make event around this hr, but if they make 15hrs of event ppls when become late can go sleep.
    And as last i had told to divx: i wont help new player cause i dont due anything to him and im here b4 him, i will bk when u closed his vere.
    Divx: answered ok me and stiel will close his vere then me and stiel will close ur vere.
    Plus u saying: we didnt closed his vere 80 to akon cause he would have scrawed us and left the group.
    If this was going to happen i hadnt stolen anything anyway u know stiel? ( i close u two the vere 80 and u two close me the vere 80) thoes this count as steal anything? Dont think so stupid noob cause we are pair. 1 stage each then anyone get their way. I have w8 ur two stages so what was i going to steal, how could i scraw u if i was the third? At that point u had already got the vere 80 so i couldnt scraw u or divx anymore. :D. The only reason i left the group was because u scrawed me.

Now ppl of BG can judge fair,knowing all the matter,if you dont believe me dont worry,ill take all the leaders of LS akron have been kicked out,to post here,then we will see who is right ^^
    Who are u talking about man? I have been kicked only from one ls that is Super ls who has as ldr mitsurige. And i have been kicked cause i had rl problems and was missing alot of events. GL man!!!
    And if u think ill beg u to finish my vere 80 that u due to me u are wrong from 16th ill start my vere 80 with my other friends so as u can see i have no problems doing my shit without u i just want to let pplsknow what kind of ppls u are.

Now let users of BG judge :D. Good bye noob!!!

P.S.
    if u ask around u will discover that most of the server's player think that u are a noob who dont know play, the same cant b said of me from what i heard ppls never got any problems with my play style. And i have been in so many servers and so many pro lses that i think i can ask some of my old ldrs to write something about my play style. Im done with this topic, cause this kind of guys dont even disserve to talk to me

Now ill post some comment i recived on BGmore than 1 year ago when Spike flail made a background check on me when i applyed for join their ls:

Mamimikun
    03-22-2010, 02:31 AM:
    was in Fatchocobogordo & Triumvirate was always on time , never any drama, good player and nice guy all around.
    Smeagal
    03-22-2010, 04:19 PM:
    Akron was in one of my lses in valefor. He is a good loyal member and hes friendly,also he shows up on time for events.
    NervosaEternal
    03-22-2010, 04:50 PM
    Was in triumvirate with him, decently skilled player, never any bullshit from him, pretty nice kid.
    Tharen
    03-22-2010, 05:34 PM
    I was in Epic with him on Siren. Very quiet, always showed up to event's and camps. He was one of the original members of Epic if I recall right.
    Twinkle
    03-23-2010, 06:30 AM
    i remember akron back in epicls with us, he's a nice guy, got good skillz, and always willing to learn more and more
    As i said b4 i'll let someone of my old/actually friend post in this topic if needed.

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

^

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

Quote Originally Posted by Fievel View Post
    ^

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT
    It's funny! Get it?!

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Why ppls post so no-sense comment?

But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by akron666 View Post
    This is overwhelmingly funny.

The Syrup To Waffles's Waffle
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cair Bear
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

http://i53.tinypic.com/2dch7qa.gif

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

MY MIND IS FULL OF FUCK

Blue Magic is Best Magic
    BG Level

Um how do you full time TH8? That is impossible, (you also shouldn't be full timing TH gear.. fail), unless you mean atma of dread and getting a proc on TH to up it to 8. How can you not solo those eyes on THF/NIN? I did it plenty when I did my vere lol, one ws takes almost all their HP.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Now let users of BG judge :D.
    You both are retarded.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Hello ppl,i wanted to ignore this post since knowin the person who made,but since this seems to going over certain limits,and putting in trouble even ppl that have nothing to do whit this,im forced to clarify,to help understand a bit more ^^
    as for appie regards,that time i saw an nm unclaimed wandering,completely alone going back to pop point,and it would depop.i didnt seen ppl,only a whm dead,so i thought someone had wipped it.i found out it wasnt the case,so id apologise myself,but since akron like to mess up whit ppl it screwed all XD
    after that i buyed a pop for 100k,since im coleader organizer of my group,and i had mistakely stolen the nm,i repayed it myself.
    but all good what ends good,i had clarified whit appy back then,so cheers bro XD
    This dude must use some heavy drugs,i dont know and i dont care much,to each its own.my group a few months ago took a bad shot,because 2 members left for lack of time to play.so we had left @2,i known akron a few after that,thought he was a nice person and a good player since he have a relic,and i needed at least 1 good player to help us,so i invited him to join us.i told him our rules,and he did accepted,we always worked as a team,and we worked hard,everyone have a duty in my ls,thats why me and my friend divx have 3 empyrean weapons each,and many many stuff,because we are good players and we work hard on stuffs.when we did kannagi after 2 days of work,we found out how useless this dude is,i still dont understand how hes not able to farm some stupid triggers as thf,is for a standard thf nomal to die whit mobs in vision abyssea areas?the only reason me and divx accepted him to do his kannagi is because was handy that he had a war mule,but thats the only real use i have seen of him when we did that really.
    I have even tryed to help him whit as many things i could,take him atmas he didnt have,making a strategy to make him work,but its wasnt a easy duty lol.we helped him take +2 items,lokis kaftan and other priced items,but deh,he dont say a word of all the stuff we helped him to get,like the lik and gugrusaurus divx fished him for cheap,to get ebisu,now he only want to get shits on him and me,isnt it?
    then i got like 2 weeks off the game cuz i got my pc broken,when i get up,
    i find out akron wanted to kick out from my ls..........lolz
    im leader,i letted him enter my team,get him an empyrean and lots stuffs,now he wanted to kick me.......... as 1 i dont see how he could,since its my ls lol,
    and 2 he dont kno how to play how hes gonna do stuff i wonder..
    and as group,you are last comed in,and 2nd you are a bad player lol,i dont see how you could force me to let you decide,and 3rd even talking about this stuff make me think this dude is crazy at lessen lol
    me and divx always done the hard job,you just almost leeched off us
    now lets talk about the point,we had kicked him,but kept tell divx to get in group again,and i was against this,divx can confirm this,but he took you saying having a war mule is usefull and stuff,then since you had no choice you got in again lotting 3rd,the what have you done?
    you gone from almost leeching off us,to completely being a leech,saying having internet problems,you could not log in your mule,and divx played your mule too,so he had 3 pg at time,i said divx you gonna get crazy b4 we finish lol,so i took the war mule,and he hada whm mule,since you were saying you had problems manage whit 2 pg at times,that was the problem for kannagi,but now you had only 1 pg to play,but doh,you still kept die the same way,so i put you thf/dnc,so he cant die if he have cure,against a stupid mob...... no,HE CAN! not only not able to farm stupid pop item,he just keep diyng,then it start the problem that can disconnect for bad internet connection,but strangely,when i took its mule he stoped to dc again,and start a new problem,he say his parents force him to shut down internet a few b4 midnight,so at around midnight he gotta log out,while we,the thieves of empyrean,gotta work hard untill 4am,to pop 10 chloris per day and farm some ki for the next day,while hes not even able to farm some stupid trigger.thats not team work,there is a word for that,is called leech and meanwhile,hes not able to farm some pop item,i gotta tank almost every nm for ki,and using a mule war to stagger at both time,divx same whit a mule,and hes not doing pratically nothing,so i decide lets put him to farm te,whit the jobs he most know feel confident,since he have a kannagi ninja,will be easy to kill mobs and farm te,while we do pratically all the work,but hes not able to farm neither te because he die even as ninja,or is not able to kill that fast to get a te every 10 mins,which is hard to attain.
    and lets talk about when we where doing farm pop and nm in tahrongi,the 1st days,he went to farm the t3,because he wanted ocelot trouser,and forced us to kill the nm and get the drop,even if we were doing other,we helped whitout problems,but since we doing empyrean,wasnt it better to use that time to help us?i see
    Cheers all
    Holy fking shit not even worth readin....

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I was all "wtf are you all 14 or something?" and then I got to the bits about parents turning the internet off and quoting Chocobo Gordon and Trium members in defence and I'm like "oh, well, that explains everything."

Here's something that will help you all:

http://chan.catiewayne.com/m/src/130929088069.jpg

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Draylo View Post
    Um how do you full time TH8? That is impossible, (you also shouldn't be full timing TH gear.. fail), unless you mean atma of dread and getting a proc on TH to up it to 8. How can you not solo those eyes on THF/NIN? I did it plenty when I did my vere lol, one ws takes almost all their HP.
    I know i shouldn't full time th 8 but my ldr divx was superstitious and always said me: don't switch gears, i always said him that this doesn't affect th but he didnt trust me, so yes i was full ime th gear. And yes i was procing every time (SA+jigs). Did i said i couldnt solo this eye? i just said it happened to me to die sometimes cause of aggro or para who make me unable to move... but i could farm pop items anyway.

MOST RAD.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Pupuru Puru
    FFXIV Server
    Goblin
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

this thread made me laugh so fucking hard, not for the content but for the sheer length of these broken english posts. oh god, thank you BG

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

same. the post by stiel was enough, but just glancing at the rebuttal by OP make me laugh out loud at work. you're both retarded and deserve each other.

Prime Minister of Salt

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Omega Deathbringer
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Inhuman wall-of-text
    http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g5...3-57-17-84.jpg

I didn't even attempt to read the Stiel guys post.

You 3 (4??? Didnt finish OP either) dickmunchers didn't need to post here to make us aware of your shit status - this would have been discovered by anyone within 2 seconds of beginning a conversation with you because I'm sure there's a fuckton of cat emotes and pittsburgh garbage mouth you have macrod for when you join a party or see a butterfly go by.

God forbid someone jingle jangles some keys, look out Leroy..

Stiel

lolz. sure im italian and i dont know good english for sure,but wasnt a my idea to start a post here,cause its useless and waste of time.this is just a post of a crying baby that buyed the pg and want to be recognized as a good player,but since its not gils that make a player good,thats it.For akron calling me and divx gay,he can leave the server as fast as he can,because he is done in this server ^^

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast