Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 167

Thread: Divx + Stiel - [Ragnarok]     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #61
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,547
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    As a person who's native language isn't English I agree.
    Americans do not speak English, they speak a language that looks like it, can be interpreted like English but nearly has the same amount differences as German, Flamish and Dutch have.

    And I speak those languages too.
    you're not helping the case for non-native speakers here

  2. #62

    There's a difference between not being fluent in English and making a fool of yourself.
    You don't need to know advanced English to use paragraphs, puntuaction and whatnot.
    This is a player warning thread, we only need to know his/her name and why we should avoid said person. You don't need to type outrageously long wall of texts to warn us, because you can bet that nobody is going to read those abominations.

    Or you can keep entertaining us, that works too. I doubt that this thread is going to beat the sticky one anytime soon, though. Nice try nonetheless.

  3. #63
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    45
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Nevex do u want a good reason for avoid to play with divx and stiel?
    Ok, the reason is: They will use you for their goals then they will discard u as a piece of trash using an excuse like: "you have been useless". Remember they will let u work for them then will say something like: we didn't like how did you played. And you lost your time with two pieces of shit.

  4. #64
    Shirai
    Guest

    Kid, you've given us perfectly fine reasons to avoid them.
    But at the same time none of us here want anything to do with you either.

    Best thing you can do is take that little bitchfight of yours away from here and back to where it belongs;
    In front of your kindergarten teacher.

  5. #65
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    45
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    Kid, you've given us perfectly fine reasons to avoid them.
    But at the same time none of us here want anything to do with you either.

    Best thing you can do is take that little bitchfight of yours away from here and back to where it belongs;
    In front of your kindergarten teacher.
    1-I would like to know the reason because im getting attacked when, by my point of view, I did a good action posting here and let you all know that if u play with these guys u will get fucked.

    2-I'm not a kid and if u call me again "KID" i may come to your server for kick your ass till you will start to beg me for pity. You should show more respect to the other ppls. So next time talk to me with more respect because I'm not your brother or one of your friends and I wont accept that you talk to me like you did before understood?

    Hope i have been clear! GL with your things!

  6. #66
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,557
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by akron666 View Post
    I'm not a kid
    Quote Originally Posted by akron666 View Post
    and if u call me again "KID" i may come to your server for kick your ass till you will start to beg me for pity
    Are you sure?

  7. #67
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    45
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Yes I am..
    Gl im bored of this thread.

  8. #68
    Can you spare some gil?
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    8,374
    BG Level
    8

    lol, that kid is gonna beat someones ass up over the internet.

  9. #69
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,106
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    If you'd lurked here for any length of time before posting you might have been able to figure out why people aren't taking you too seriously.

  10. #70
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,437
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    If you'd lurked here for any length of time before posting you might have been able to figure out why people aren't taking you too seriously.
    Fuck that, a basic "engage brain" action would tell him that he's coming across like a drooling teenage idiot, no lurking should be required.

    Gl im bored of this thread.
    Another post within 24 hours I bet!

  11. #71
    Shirai
    Guest

    Did that just really happen?
    Did someone threaten to come to my server and kick my pixelated ass? And that should inspire me to great fear?

    Right now I am torn between breaking out in maniacal laughter or arranging an intimate meeting between my forehead and my desk.
    Don't bother helping me make a choice, both will hurt equally... Just on different parts of my body.

  12. #72
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,547
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    better watch the fuck out shirai, he's going to challenge you to ballista

  13. #73
    Ksandra's other pussy
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    447
    BG Level
    4
    FFXIV Character
    Tingil Conran
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Akron is fucking retarded, he claimed all THF+2 is the worst gear a THF could use, sounds mean but I'm glad he got fucked over, "KID".

  14. #74
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    45
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Infact THF+2 sux, only 3 pieces are good: head for TP, Hands for Ws and Legs for TP. Feet are good only for TH and Body is the worst piece of whole set -.-

  15. #75
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,581
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    So you just gave 3 situations where 4 pieces of gear are good but you claim it sucks? It's almost as if you're surprised that each piece isn't good for TP, WS, and TH all together. You must like fulltiming stuff only.

  16. #76
    Can you spare some gil?
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    8,374
    BG Level
    8

    sad to say 4/5 +2 w/ Homam feet is probably better than anything your going to scrub up and claim is better, unless you're one of the many THFs who have downs syndrome and feel you need to full time TH+ gear.

  17. #77
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    47,590
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    I <3 this thread lol

  18. #78
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    45
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    best tp feet are balleriness and better if u say 2/5 +2 for tp 1/5 good for ws and feet are useless 99% of the time so yes only 3/5 pieces are good

  19. #79

  20. #80
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,264
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Quote Originally Posted by CailIfrit View Post
    I <3 this thread lol
    ^

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast