+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

In a landmark deal, all new episodes of the Emmy Award-winning comedy series “Arrested Development” will be coming exclusively to Netflix for its U.S. members to watch instantly, beginning in 2013.
    http://netflixstreaming.blogspot.com...t-netflix.html

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

lol, that is silly.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Fuck that. Pirating it I guess.

They call me Lord Null for a reason.
    BG Level

Fucking trolls. They know the world will end in 2012.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

<redacted>
    http://www.avclub.com/articles/arres...re-four,72593/
    Really taking this whole “Arrested Development revival” gag to the next level, yesterday’s Netflix event at Las Vegas’ National Association of Broadcasters convention featured an appearance from creator Mitch Hurwitz and several members of the cast —Will Arnett, David Cross, Alia Shawkat, Jeffrey Tambor, and Jessica Walter—in which they avowed that, yes, they are really reviving Arrested Development after years of vague promises and reversals. And to make it up to you for that frustrating prolonged wait, they’re taking away any further delays (other than the actual production this summer) by debuting all 10 episodes on Netflix at once. That’s right: On one to-be-determined day next year, you’ll suddenly have the entire fourth season of Arrested Development to watch, and possibly the need to find a plausible excuse to get out of work.
    Hurwitz, for one, is openly encouraging that sort of marathon viewing, saying he planned to take advantage of the season debuting in one big lump. “There's going to be some mystery sprinkled throughout this, [but] instead of watching one a week and try to get ahead of it, the hope is [fans] will watch them all together and then go back and look for clues and connections,” Hurwitz said while also hinting the technology could allow for additional material to supplement the story, and basically openly wishing for the gears of American industry to come to a grinding halt sometime in 2013. He also revealed that the new episodes would not, as suggested earlier, be self-contained stories focusing on reintroducing each individual character but would rather be “more like the old show again.” To that end he also obliged a suggestion that tertiary characters like Scott Baio’s Bob Loblaw should return, saying, “It's kind of a one-joke thing. But if you guys don't mind bringing it back, we'll give it to you.” (And in the distance, the mournful cry of “Steve Holt” is answered by a coyote’s howl.)
    But even with these promising, concrete details, it just wouldn’t be an Arrested Development reunion conversation without some good old-fashioned getting some hopes up and then dashing some others. Most notably, Hurwitz and the cast pointedly sidestepped any talk of the movie that was supposed to follow the new season, even though the movie is what started this whole conversation in the first place. In fact, it doesn’t even sound like it’s part of the plan anymore, as Hurwitz also started dropping hints about a fifth or even sixth season of the show, saying, “We would love this to be the first of many visits.” So, stop petitioning for an Arrested Development revival, and get ready to start petitioning for a revival of the revival.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    BG Level

I'm going to watch this with my eyes so hard when it comes out.

Daddy Warbucks
    BG Level

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Sht, 2013??? The show info was released about 6 months ago with rumors of a confirmed movie for longer. Why is it still so far away?

Although, the last thing I saw Maybe in had her looking pretty fkn awful. Maybe Maybe needs lots of time to get presentable?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So many boners.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Best chicken? Coo coo ca chaaaaaah!

I'm almost as bad as Mazmaz
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

pic fail

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Filming for the fourth season officially starts today

http://www.ifc.com/fix/2012/08/arres...begins-filming

Cant Wait!

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Arrested Development season 4 is currently in production, which is so unbelievably cool! After years of hoping and waiting, it's actually happening. The show's producer and narrator Ron Howard has revealed that that we'll be seeing some new characters that will be joining the Bluths in their crazy adventures.

He doesn't give any details on who these characters are, but he promised that they will live up to the quirky cast of characters. Here's what Howard had to say about the highly anticipated return of the series in a recent interview with MTV...

It's great. People stopped believing me when I would say 'I think it's going to happen! I can't guarantee it, but I think it's going to happen!' It really is a thrill. I visited the set last week. It's a blast over there. Mitch Hurwitz has such a remarkable, creative voice. It's the perfect set of actors to bring it to life. I'm so glad it's back. I'm a fan, too. The scripts are hilarious.

Mitch isn't trying to recreate something. It's been away for a while, and part of the fun that Mitch has been mining and exploiting is, what's new to discover about these people? What's delightfully unchanged? He and the writing staff and the actors have a fantastic sense of that. They're pretty brazen, pretty bold and fearless. That's what made the show into something that fans really kept alive.

They're having the greatest time getting together and getting back into it. It's cool and bold and funny, and out there taking chances, just like it always did.
    https://geektyrant.com/news/2012/8/1...haracters.html
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...-howard-362722
    http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/169...-revival.jhtml

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Grey Jorildyn
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Arrested Development Movie? Now with more season(s?)!

Totally psyched for this!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast