+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: PlanetSide 2     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Waraji View Post
    It's actually pretty damn populated. It is free to play, and has been for as long as I have known Planetside 2, but like all things free to play, there's a cash shop. The good thing is you can get all items that directly affect gameplay by just playing. The only things you can't purchase with ingame currency is Cosmetics like different armors and colors.

I used to have a lot of fun rolling with a company inbetween XIV 1.0 and 2.0. 30-40 man teams just storming areas, defending, galaxy dropping. Lot of fun, and a lot of frustration depending on which faction you pick. Some things are factually overpowered over others. Fucking Vanu piece of shits.
    Always TR, PS1 and PS2. and we'd always get wailed on. Seems like anyone who knows what htey're doing skips right over TR.

I stuck with TR since they seemed sort of the underdog. I played NC for a while, never Vanu. Fucking Vanu piece of shits.

You should pick it up and put some hours here and there. It's definitely worth jumping on for a half or so every once in a while. If I had the wherewithal to pilot a Mosquito or Reaver I would, it's hella fun shooting people down, but it takes a lot of points to really kit them out.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Few more screenshots. This game's graphics do not cease to amaze.

http://imgur.com/a/FJAcn

My only complaint is the balance. Not one faction vs another, but it seems like the entire TR goes after an empty NC or VS area, with only a few strangelers to defend. All the mean while, NC is doing the same to VS and TR, and VS doing the same to NC and TR. There aren't many all out battles, just a lot of slaughters. I'm sure during prime time it gets heavier, but that was just my observations from a few hours today.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

https://gfycat.com/SmoothDisfiguredCatbird

Gifs like that make me wish my friends played this. I mean, road killing a Galaxy? Really?

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

+ Reply to Thread