+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Classes (jobs) in TERA     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Sorry for my English, I try to type and read when I get an opportunity to improve it. But balancing grammar between languages can be hard. Hope you understand.

I would continue with the chat but I have never received so much over-hostilities online ever, TLnet don't count lool.

Obviously you guys are proud to be healers, and this is a touchy subject. Let me tell you, I watched my friends first hand play 50+ dungeons as healers, so why don't you quit it with the "you don't play it so stfu"

You say healers are perfectly fine and nothing wrong with it, I obviously disagree, and my English inst good enough for you to read so lets end this chat here.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

DPwops

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Linfy View Post
    Sorry for my English, I try to type and read when I get an opportunity to improve it. But balancing grammar between languages can be hard. Hope you understand.

I would continue with the chat but I have never received so much over-hostilities online ever, TLnet don't count lool.

Obviously you guys are proud to be healers, and this is a touchy subject. Let me tell you, I watched my friends first hand play 50+ dungeons as healers, so why don't you quit it with the "you don't play it so stfu"

You say healers are perfectly fine and nothing wrong with it, I obviously disagree, and my English inst good enough for you to read so lets end this chat here.
    you don't play it so stfu

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

jesus christ, starting to feel like the officials forums here with all these opinions and zero play time to back it up

Quote Originally Posted by Linfy View Post
    Healers along with archer and sorc are all in the ranged category, so the melle have to use their doge and block to not get hit by the boss, same thing with archers and sorcs, sorcs sometimes get aggro and have to doge their butts offs and archers becuase the closer you are the more dmg you do, they sometimes get caught in attacks and have to mind themselves about that too.

But what about healers, beside healing, your running circles around the boss at superspeeds flying past all attacks and the only time you get hit is cuz you ran too fast in to an attack and dint react to it. I never played an healer at higher levels but thats from what I can tell in parties, seeing priest fly across my screen once in a while. The ONLY time they seem in danger is when they cast low range aoe heals, but most priest seem to not care and do it anyways while boss inst attacking, cuz they know they can get away just by holding down SD when the attack do come while they are casting.

Priest is boring because they should make it more challenging, the problem is in the game mechanics. For exsample, there are alot of boss attacks that are RANGED small AOE that targets 1 person. In frenzy mode, the only way you can avoid it is by using your doge, every class has to do this, cept priest, because your running around at a trillion miles perhour and just easily avoids anything, your biggest emy is yourself, or a tank thats just bad.
    so obviously you haven't done any endgame, otherwise you'd know that the majority of the bosses/mini bosses in the 58 dungeons have random hate attack and will go after anyone and try to kill/1shot them, regardless if they have low hate or not(yes that's right, that includes priest with their "untouchable running speeds")

if you wanna say that priest is boring, that's cool, but saying that priest never gets hit or never dies because of their "broken speed"
    go play the class at endgame before you comment on it from watching your friends play, or watching priest run past you in open world where mobs are a joke anyway

LurkaKitty

He rolled over already guys, sheesh >.>;

How `bout them slayers? <.<

Relic Horn
    BG Level

I'm so mad at Frisk. Had he broken the game mechanics, we would have cleared KN. Hot diggidy dog.

Slayers are my favorite melee class in the game. Berks got a 4% damage increase VS normal sized mobs and a lot nicer skills than Slayer over time to catch up though.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

yea good thing I can run from everything or this would have killed me, oh wait, it did

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

how about we get a lil translation for those of us who dont speak moon rune

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Err1 got 1 shot.

Edit: at 92.9%.

Edit2: On easy mode.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Vandole View Post
    how about we get a lil translation for those of us who dont speak moon rune
    mob stomped the party for almost 82k damage
    my 64k HP wasn't sufficient
    :>

Relic Horn
    BG Level

http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/105...ne-Media/page5

Dunno how I did a direct post link last time.

TSB

Quote Originally Posted by Foxer View Post
    Err1 got 1 shot.

Edit: at 92.9%.

Edit2: On easy mode.
    PWNT! =]

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Looks like that's the lvl 54 Mission NM/zone, in one of your earlier videos. Nice to see you're able to fight it again in this instance. Is that the only boss there though? The place only has that one room, from what I've seen in videos. Do more just get teleported in, or do you go teleporting around Kelsa's Nest?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

You port in, break statues one by one which turn into mobs, Mystic and Sorcerers. If you don't kill them fast enough they keep respawning adds. Until all four statues are dead, gates are locked. Once gates are open you can fight Kelsa.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

It's a different zone. I think you're a level higher this time and it's broken up into 2 parts here. I was gonna make a part 1 and 2, but as you can see, part 2 wasn't all that fly.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Reading the upcomming August patch notes

http://www.thisisgame.com/board/view...6&subcategory=

Warrior & Sorcerer class, rebalanced:

Many of you have been asking for this and we will bring it to you: the rebalancing of Warrior & Sorcerer classes. The warrior class will be reborn as an offensive class with the upcoming August patch. They will still do some defensive work but in parties they will be taking on offensive roles much more often.

Sorcerers will have an easier time maintaining their mana during battle with skill balances and MP Leech skills; also they will get some new devastating spells that will aid them.

More precise notes will be available later when the patch notes go live.

So I guess Warriors won't be considered as tanks now ?

Relic Horn
    BG Level

How.

The.

Fuck.

Does.

Sorc.

Need.

More.

Devastating.

Skills???????

Relic Horn
    BG Level

I actually never classified Warrior as tank. The people who level it swear by it, but the fact that they dance around the mob kills my attack from behind stats, and my crit from behind crystals. 2 incredible, must haves. That, and the fact that they lose aggro more times than they should, combined with melee DPS = they're garbage.

From what I know, they're still labeled as Tankers in character creation, but the buffs will be more focused on DPS from now on. Also, the enmity+ stats on weapons are huge for Warrior, unlike any other real DPS class.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Skai Aetheris
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Hope that patch will be applied to the NA beta/retail, because DPS with dual swords looks so cool.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

If anything, this Warrior buff is hand made for the western market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast