+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Classes (jobs) in TERA     submit to reddit submit to twitter

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Eeeeeeh, neck isn't too great and I don't think the skull theme was executed right. It's not bad though, third fav :3

If the top wasn't too revealing on this one, I'd be in love.

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/7...t201108010.png

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/738/t...t201108010.png

I like armor with stuff hanging off the back of it. This one has an Argon feel to it from the back view.

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

Man, look at all that protection

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

All for the looks lol

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

A female's armor protection is inversely related to how little it covers, therefore, the less it covers, the moar it protects. Since the days of DnD, this is the way of the Fantasy RPG.

Weather be damned.

Bitchfist
    The horn knows no mercy; only wrath

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Indalecia Salavachere
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Asura

So speaketh the Gygax...

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

Well at least her vagina seems well protected. She won't have to worry about being penetrated there, that's for sure.

Bitchfist
    The horn knows no mercy; only wrath

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Indalecia Salavachere
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Inb4rustmonster

What armor type is that? Heavy?

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Na, those are two of the last few leather skins on Castanic females

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Hello 테라 입니다. Terra is

최근 테라에 많은 변화가 일어나고 있는데요, I'm going on recently there have been many changes in terra,

점차 변화되는 테라의 모습을 여러분은 어떻게 체감하고 계실지 궁금하네요. Is gradually changing the face of Terra, and He might Like You wonder how.

이번 GO통신에서는 지난 '블루의 비밀 편지'에서 살짝 내비췄던 In the past this GO Communications 'Blue's secret letter' from the slightly naebichwotdeon
    검투사와 마법사 클래스의 밸런스 보완 내용을 보여드리려고 합니다. Gladiator and the Wizard class, I'll show you the balance of the complementary information.

많은 분들이 기다렸던만큼 기대감과 궁금증이 매우 크실텐데요, Anticipation and curiosity as much as many people waited very keusiltendeyo,

조금이나마 여러분의 궁금증이 해소되길 바랍니다. Little bit of hope that relieve your curiosity.

지난 블루의 비밀 편지에서 알려드린 것과 같이 검투사는 공격 계열 능력이 향상됩니다. In a letter to let you know the secrets of the past Blue as a gladiator will improve the ability to attack series.

혹, "그럼 수호 계열 능력은 하향되는건가..?" Warts, "I gotta defend family down capability." 하고 많은 분들이 의문점을 남기셨는데요, Many questions unanswered and leave him a neundeyo,
    수호 계열 능력은 그대로 유지되고, 공격 계열 능력을 향상 시킬 수 있는 신규 스킬 3종이 추가됩니다. Ability to defend the family remains intact, attacks that can enhance the ability DIVISION 3 new skill is added to the paper.

검투사는 성장을 하는 과정에서도 강화가 필요하다고 판단되어 Gladiators in the process of growth is needed to strengthen the judged

22레벨이라는 비교적 낮은 레벨에 첫번째 신규 스킬인 ' 물어뜯기 ' 를 배울 수 있게 됩니다. Level 22 in a relatively low level of the first new seukilin "biting" you will be able to learn.

'물어뜯기' 스킬은 연계기를 시작하는 일종의 시작 스킬이며, 'Biting' skills to start a linking machine to start some sort of skill, and

이 후 연계기로 기존의 '몰아치기' 스킬을 사용하여 빠르게 데미지 딜링을 하거나, After this crossroads linking the existing 'erupt' skills to dealing quickly with the damage, or

두번째 신규 스킬인 ' 무쌍난무 : 찌르기 ' 를 사용할 수 있습니다. Second new seukilin 'rampant Warriors: Sting' can be used.

'무쌍난무 : 찌르기' 스킬은 28레벨에 습득할 수 있으며, 연계기 없이 사용 시에는 'Warriors rife: Stab' skills and to acquire the 28 level, when used without yeongyegi

3번의 찌르기를 가하는 단순한 스킬이지만, '물어뜯기' 스킬과 연계하여 사용하면 Sting and applying three simple skill, but the 'biting' skill when used in conjunction with

무려 13번을 연속으로 찌르는 스킬로 변모하게 됩니다. A whopping 13 times in a row will be transformed into stick skills.

각 찌르기의 데미지가 크진 않지만, 찌를때마다 상대방의 방어력을 약화시키는 Although minor, the damage of each thrust, poke each other's defenses weaken when

디버프 효과가 발동되어 파티플레이에 환영받는 완소 스킬이 될 수 있을거에요~ Debuff effect is activated to a party, to be welcomed and would be wanso skills ~

'무쌍난무 : 찌르기' 스킬 이후에는 세번째 신규 스킬인 ' 무쌍난무 : 가르기 ' 로 'Warriors rife: Stab' skills after the third new seukilin 'rampant Warriors: Splitting' by

연계할 수 있으며, 두번의 추가 데미지 딜링을 할 수 있게 됩니다. You can align, and twice to the additional damage will be dealt.

앞서 알려드린 것처럼 이번 검투사 패치의 특징은 기존 검투사의 수호 계열 능력을 As I was known before the patch characteristics of this gladiator Gladiator's existing ability to defend family

약화시키지 않고 공격 계열 능력을 강화했다는 것이 핵심 포인트입니다! Series without compromising the ability to attack is the key point that was reinforced.

탱킹을 선호하시던 분들은 기존 탱커 역할을! 탱킹이 힘들고 어렵다면 딜러 역할을! Taengkingeul who prefer the existing tanker role, they're doing. Taengkingyi dealer acts as difficult to difficult.

여러분께서 선호하시는 역할을 맡아서 수행하시면 되겠습니다^^ You take on the role you have to do prefer highs ^ ^

많은 마법사 분들이 MP 회복스킬의 특징상 딜링을 하지 못하는 시간이 길어지고, Many people Wizard of MP recovery skills, not dealt teukjingsang time getting longer.

레벨이 상승되어도 추가되는 데미지 스킬이 없어 많은 부분을 아쉬워 했는데요, Additional damage, elevated levels of skill did not have disappointed a large portion,

지난 패치를 통해 더 효율적으로 바뀐 MP 회복 스킬! Through the last patch has been replaced by more efficient MP recovery skill. 확인해 보셨나요? Did you check?

이번 패치에서는 마법사의 딜링 능력을 한층 더 강화시켜 줄 신규 스킬을 소개해 드릴게요. Of this patch, the Wizards dealt the ability to further reinforce the new skills I'll introduce you.

이번에 새롭게 선보이는 마법사의 신규 스킬은 ' 얼음폭풍 '이란 광역 지속 데미지 스킬 로 The many new wizards for new skills 'ice storm' Iran-area damage sustained by skill

52레벨에 최초 습득할 수 있으며, To acquire the first 52 levels, and 시전 속도가 빠른 것이 큰 특징입니다. Is characterized by a large cast that fast.

'얼음폭풍' 스킬 사용 시 지옥불 소환보다 약간 큰 범위에 8초간 유지되는 얼음폭풍을 소환하게 되며, 'Ice Storm' skill range is slightly larger than when using the Hellfire summon eight seconds on the ice that remains is to summon a storm,

이 영역안에 위치한 적은 약 0.4초마다 지속적으로 피해를 입으며, 데미지를 받을 때마다 Located in scope to two small 0.4 damage per second continuously worn, and whenever you receive damage

4회까지 중첩되어 이동 속도가 감소하게 됩니다. Nested up to four times the movement speed is reduced.

또한, '얼음폭풍' 스킬은 시전 직후부터 행동이 자유로워 진다는 장점을 가지고 있어 In addition, the 'ice storm' skills immediately after the casting has the advantage conduct a free jindaneun

얼음폭풍 영역을 빠르게 생성하고 추가적인 딜링을 할 수 있기 때문에 기존의 데미지 스킬들은 Ice storm, the area dealt with quickly, and because it can further damage the existing skills of the

이전과 같이 사용하면서 추가적으로 사용할 수 있는 것이 '얼음폭풍'의 컨셉이랍니다~ In addition, as previously used to be available for use as "ice storm" - the concept of the yirapnida

MP도 넉넉하고! A spacious and MP! 막강한 화력을 자랑하는 데미지 스킬도 준비됐고! Boasts tremendous firepower of damage skill is ready!

이제 상대방을 제압하여 영웅이 되는 일만 남은 것 같네요^^ Now, being a hero to beat the other ten thousand left to guess ^ ^

이번에 준비된 검투사와 마법사 클래스의 밸런스 수정으로 The Gladiator and the Wizard class prepared to modify the balance of

그간 고충을 겪으셨던 분들이 활기를 되찾을 수 있는 계기가 되었으면 합니다. Geugan two men who lived through the grievance an opportunity to regain the vigor to hope that.

이번 밸런스 패치에 포함되지 않은 다른 클래스 분들은 내심 섭섭하고 서운해 하실텐데요, This balance is not included in the patch on their mind other classes who do not know what you're seounhae seopseophago,

모든 클래스가 각각의 아쉬움을 가지고 있겠지만, 시급한 클래스를 대상으로 수정해 나갈 예정이랍니다. Each has a regret of all classes, but will continue to modify the immediate target yirapnida class.

다음 클래스 보완 대상으로는 사제, 무사, 궁수 클래스를 고려하고 있으며, Include the following class complementary target priests, warriors, archers, and is taking classes,

차후 진행될 클래스 패치 내용도 윤곽이 잡히게 되면, 여러분께 신속히 알려드릴 수 있도록 하겠습니다. Also conducted classes for future patches, catching contours, we'll bring hope to tell you quickly.

현재 테라는 빠르게 변화하고 있으며, 이번 밸런스 패치를 변화의 시작점으로 생각하고 Terra is now rapidly changing, and changing this balance as a starting point for thinking about the patch

테라를 아껴주시는 많은 분들에게 보다 사랑받을 수 있는 모습으로 찾아뵙도록 하겠습니다. Terra he loves to be loved than to the city that many people but I thought it would be as a'll look.
    Seems like Sorcerer is getting a new skill at 52 named Ice Storm, and Warrior is getting 2 new skills, one at 22 called Biting, and one a 28 called Sting. Sorcerer is also being balanced to be able to nuke more often with less consumption of MP.

Pussies crying about Warriors should be happy now.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Kachiko View Post
    A female's armor protection is inversely related to how little it covers, therefore, the less it covers, the moar it protects. Since the days of DnD, this is the way of the Fantasy RPG.

Weather be damned.
    The way it should be O_o

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8