• Navigation
+ Reply to Thread
    Another Islam Thread
    BG Level

Questions about iOS/Android game development

Anyone here ever develop an app or game for iOS or Android? Or maybe even an indie game for xbox LIVE or PSN? (do they even have indie games for PSN?)

I have some ideas floating around in my head, but I've never done anything like this so i'm really lost here... Just wondering what development costs could be like for a full fledged game. I saw some gadget show on TV where they just pitched an idea to a small time game developer and then split the profits, so i guess thats a path to consider, too.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

How about, design-once-and-publish-to-all? Even free to test the waters...

http://unity3d.com/

Banned.

BG Level

[QUOTE=Sumy;4692276]How about, design-once-and-publish-to-all? Even free to test the waters...

[QUOTE]

free to test ? sounds cool.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I should clairify...

Free to use the software and make MacOS, Win, and web builds - all other builds (iOS, Android, etc.) are not free, but you can emulate them within the free program to see what you would get if you purchased the option to build to that target platform ($400 Basic Features ~ $1500 for Pro features and +1500 for each additional PRO Platform - it's cheap if your serious and free is a good way to find out).