+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Sea Torques
    BG Level

First, the Commission des normes du travail won't do shit, since they a) have more important things to do and b) your suspension will be well over before they start their investigation. Not only that, but if you officially ask for an investigation, they'll show up at your workplace, contact your boss and (most probably) you'll end up on worse terms with your boss than what you would've if you just took the suspension. Most of the time employers use cases like these to serve as an example, and while you may not show up late so frequently, other employees could and it just so happened that you were the one to get fucked over.

All of this is only based on experience, since I've had trouble with an employer (Ville de Montreal) not paying me for my services, only to wait until the last day (59 days after my work was done, or 29 days after my contract was signed) to give me my check. The commission did absolutely jackshit as they only called me a month later to say they were investigating.

Also, fucking lol @ Canada's Texas, maybe Alberta or some other redneck province, but Quebec has to be the most leftwing province in the entire country (although our politicians are a complete joke with all the corruption and that way too many fuckheads are crying to keep french the #1 language)

Gave 5$ to bg and all I could think of was this lousy title.
    -____-

BG Level

Well I only asked a question, there's no harm in that they don't know who my employer is. I'm not expecting miracles, I only want to know if I can be backed by something IF shit hits the fan (any further).

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by tonyg View Post
    Also, fucking lol @ Canada's Texas, maybe Alberta or some other redneck province, but Quebec has to be the most leftwing province in the entire country (although our politicians are a complete joke with all the corruption and that way too many fuckheads are crying to keep french the #1 language)
    Being right winged hardly even registers as a reason to hate texas.

Science Fiction Super Fan
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

texas is just batshit crazy thats what i meant

The Wang
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Furt Wangler
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Coming into work more or less whenever I want - feelsgoodman.jpg

Gave 5$ to bg and all I could think of was this lousy title.
    -____-

BG Level

Thanks for your valuable contribution. Now hire me.