View Poll Results: Which server are you most interested in?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • PVP

29 31.52%
  • PVE

63 68.48%
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    i'm awesome.
    BG Level

I like the idea of being able to attack a rival guild who claimed a mob we were camping, and the thrill of the same thing happening to me would be equally exhilarating. It was one of the things that seemed neat about WoW. For some of the old content, before they made everything a fucking instance, an opposite faction guild could show up and kill you and take the world spawn right off you. Leads to really interesting stuff, like having people dedicated to PvP watching for incoming attacks and being able to handle a dynamic situation. The same sort of threat is what made FFXI fun before they got rid of MPK. I'd rather roll on a server where that option is open, even if nobody ends up PvPing, I'd hate to get to max level on a server and then be stuck not being able to do something.

It's the same reason you don't roll on a PvE server in WoW, it rarely is a big deal leveling but when you want to PvP the option is there, if you choose PvE, it's not.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

If you didn't want to straight up attack some other guild in DA/ulli/merit camp/etc, you're lying to yourself.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Senji View Post
    If you didn't want to straight up attack some other guild in DA/ulli/merit camp/etc, you're lying to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk View Post
    I like the idea of being able to attack a rival guild who claimed a mob we were camping, and the thrill of the same thing happening to me would be equally exhilarating. It was one of the things that seemed neat about WoW. For some of the old content, before they made everything a fucking instance, an opposite faction guild could show up and kill you and take the world spawn right off you. Leads to really interesting stuff, like having people dedicated to PvP watching for incoming attacks and being able to handle a dynamic situation. The same sort of threat is what made FFXI fun before they got rid of MPK. I'd rather roll on a server where that option is open, even if nobody ends up PvPing, I'd hate to get to max level on a server and then be stuck not being able to do something.

It's the same reason you don't roll on a PvE server in WoW, it rarely is a big deal leveling but when you want to PvP the option is there, if you choose PvE, it's not.
    This sounds like Serket and Dragon's Aery before the MPK patch. Serket was funner though watching the entire zoned trained onto someone, Dragon's Aery was just binding Darters on each other, but those were just mostly aga'd from BLMS and not even a problem. Serket was real fun with RMT though lol, needing 3 people to kill it and 15 to fend off the MPK

Relic Horn
    BG Level

PVPing in TERA is pretty zzz. MPKing is quite easy and fun though.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5