+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

Fassbender is so dreamy

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

What fucking white girl in grad school has a trap baby with a black guy?

Holy shit she is doing it wrong.

The only way this can work, and I'm being serious here: Take a photo of your friend, preferably with a bandanna on, gang signs are a plus. Email it to every one of her relatives (facebook helps here) with the title "This man just impregnated your daughter" (probably replace daughter with the appropriate relation depending on the relative to avoid confusion). Wait for the inevitable racist fallout that every white family has. Pray she does the right thing.

And people act like being gay doesn't have its perks. Good luck with convincing your friend, Flyven.

Archibald has probably given the best advice possible for the situation.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    The only way this can work, and I'm being serious here: Take a photo of your friend, preferably with a bandanna on, gang signs are a plus. Email it to every one of her relatives (facebook helps here) with the title "This man just impregnated your daughter" (probably replace daughter with the appropriate relation depending on the relative to avoid confusion). Wait for the inevitable racist fallout that every white family has. Pray she does the right thing.
    Better just use CS's pic from the glamor shot thread.

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    What fucking white girl in grad school has a trap baby with a black guy?

Holy shit she is doing it wrong.

LOL this x1000

Straight Ca$h Homie
    BG Level

tyven, i'm only asking this cuz we bro's, but do you mind sending me pics of the girl, or letting me know who I should look for on your FB?

i'm only asking cuz he might be feeling like he's trapping her in a way

i mean, she IS white, and in grad school, which probably means she's having mommy and daddy helping her out.

and if he doesn't have anything great going for him in his life, he might be looking at the whole kid situation as a chance to finally do something "noble" with himself, and prove to himself that he's responsible.

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

She will have the baby, her parents will take care of it while she finishes school, and they all will hope it will become a professional athlete. Tyven's friend will go on to become the best forklift driver in the warehouse he works at.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post
    tyven, i'm only asking this cuz we bro's, but do you mind sending me pics of the girl, or letting me know who I should look for on your FB?

i mean, she IS white, and in grad school, which probably means she's having mommy and daddy helping her out.

and if he doesn't have anything great going for him in his life, he might be looking at the whole kid situation as a chance to finally do something "noble" with himself, and prove to himself that he's responsible.
    see, i hadnt even considered this because he is such a big dumb goofball. but what if this is all like some awesome plan he crafted up without us knowing. like fucking verbal kent in Usual Suspects. You just blew my fucking mind.

If they both want the kid nobody else has the right to even say anything against it.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

sure i do, you know how hard its gonna be to get someone to move into the bedroom he currently occupies when they have to move in with her parents?

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Nevex View Post
    If they both want the kid nobody else has the right to even say anything against it.
    Yea they do.

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

BG Level

That's leroy.

Death by snoo snoo
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    That's leroy.
    he wishes

BG Level

Either way, abort them both.

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Deejay View Post

This is what Tyven's friend will say to him after the secret is out:

"Oh, Tyven, it's not what's gotten into me, it's what's gotten into Tiffany! My seed, son! Ha ha h aha! I'm *rich*, bitch! Ha ha ha!"

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Raytheon View Post