+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

I'll never understand why some bitches think that is cute.

Um, he don't want'chu. You can get pregnant if you want boo, he ain't goin marry you gurl. Idk.. I wouldn't wanna be wit no man who don't love me.

Now if he was a rich rapstar, I could understand. Then you just gettin paid.(Lauren London having Lil wayne baby) But i always found chicks who thought gettin pregnant was a good tactic to make the guy marry, love or stay with them, to be quite possibly the most pathetic excuse of life ever. That is incredibly selfish and ridiculous.

A baby is not a way to fix or build a relationship. I know my above posting is a little over the top, but really.. If someone thinks a baby is going to fix or help build anything, that person is going to get a serious wake up call. He will more than likely grow to resent her.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Lovex View Post
    I'll never understand why some bitches think that is cute.
    I don't get it either, but sadly ever since HS I've seen way too many bitches do it. And I've seen enough to know that if tyven convinces the dude otherwise, all it's going to do is get the guy's paycheck raped in the ass.

Unless he can convince the chick as well that is, and that's next to impossible if it was a trap imo.

THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Where does this bitch live, tvyen? I'll do it cheap.

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by SephYuyX View Post
    Read title as "Convincing Someone to get an Abandon"
    hey now

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    he said adoption was actually on the table but he doesn't think he will be able to give it up once he sees it.
    So after the point of no return on an abortion this is going to become a "How to humanely blind my friend for his own good" thread?

The Wang
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Furt Wangler
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by BardonGaruda View Post
    So after the point of no return on an abortion this is going to become a "How to humanely blind my friend for his own good" thread?
    At least it'll keep me entertained at work lol

Ok, I haven't read it all, but I think trying to convince your friend really isn't a good solution. If the girl wants the kid, there is nothing he can do regardless.
    If I were you, I'd talk to her friends instead, say how worried you are about her, and try to get them to talk to her. Try to find out if she's one of those women that are really into kids, if she likes mixed babies, this is a huge thing in Sweden right now actually, why does she want to keep it. You could even make your friend look like a bad choice of a father, mention that he's immature, and has hard time settling down or something. Don't be too obvious and make sure you sound genuinly concerned and make it seem like you really care. Make them see your points and hope that they can convince her.

You could also ask her what her family thinks of this. Don't play on statistics, play on emotion. Mention how worried they must be, about her wanting to settle down with a guy she hardly knows and stuff like that.

BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level

Maybe they can pass on the new season of 16 year old and pregnant?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Thank the I-Man.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Lucienne View Post
    Ok, I haven't read it all, but I think trying to convince your friend really isn't a good solution. If the girl wants the kid, there is nothing he can do regardless.
    If I were you, I'd talk to her friends instead, say how worried you are about her, and try to get them to talk to her. Try to find out if she's one of those women that are really into kids, if she likes mixed babies, this is a huge thing in Sweden right now actually, why does she want to keep it. You could even make your friend look like a bad choice of a father, mention that he's immature, and has hard time settling down or something. Don't be too obvious and make sure you sound genuinly concerned and make it seem like you really care. Make them see your points and hope that they can convince her.

You could also ask her what her family thinks of this. Don't play on statistics, play on emotion. Mention how worried they must be, about her wanting to settle down with a guy she hardly knows and stuff like that.
    just pointing out that the bitches in this thread know more than the dudes, because we are bitches and know how bitches think. Again, don't bother trying to get through to the dude, it won't work. You gotta get through to the chick or it's pointless.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    just pointing out that the bitches in this thread know more than the dudes, because we are bitches and know how bitches think. Again, don't bother trying to get through to the dude, it won't work. You gotta get through to the chick or it's pointless.
    as one of said bitches, do you think she can be convinced? as more evidence has surfaced it sounds like it isn't a trap pregnancy, which makes me think it's possible.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by solanis View Post
    as one of said bitches, do you think she can be convinced? as more evidence has surfaced it sounds like it isn't a trap pregnancy, which makes me think it's possible.
    if it's a trap then probably not, if it's not a trap then it's possible, but from what he's said you'd still have to convince her not him. If she wants to keep it she's going to keep it whether he wants it or not. I'd say luci has a good idea that getting to the chicks friends to talk to her is probably his best bet.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Quote Originally Posted by Byrd View Post
    I've never met a woman who got knocked up and initially wanted to keep the baby that ever changed her mind.
    I have!

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

In the end he's still going to have to convince him, provided he wants to keep his friendship.

If his friend actually wants the kid and finds Ty talking her out of it is the reason for her abortion. Friendship over, fight may ensue, etc. Gotta convince both in this situation, really.

You could also get them to start arguing about stuff. If she's pregnant, she's probably really emotional and vulnurable. Try to get your friend to "act like a jerk", this would be go out drinking without her, do anything that makes him look irresponsible in her eyes. This shouldn't be too hard really. The idea is to make her doubt that he'd be a good father, and at the same time let your friend see the bs he'd be going through.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Lucienne View Post
    You could also get them to start arguing about stuff. If she's pregnant, she's probably really emotional and vulnurable. Try to get your friend to "act like a jerk", this would be go out drinking without her, do anything that makes him look irresponsible in her eyes. This shouldn't be too hard really. The idea is to make her doubt that he'd be a good father, and at the same time let your friend see the bs he'd be going through.
    I wouldn't suggest that. That could potentially bring it to the paycheck thing if they end up breaking up over it.

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Only way tyven gets his friend out of this pregnancy is if they pretend or become gay.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Lucienne:
    I beg to differ:

http://replicatedtypo.com/wp-content...n_knuckle2.jpg

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azure Primrose
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

I wouldn't even begin to know how to stop 2 people from having a baby if they really want it, but you could have them read this cracked article I just found posted on my fb wall, as it can't hurt.
    http://www.cracked.com/article_19298...e=home_oneline

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by dabis View Post
    I wouldn't even begin to know how to stop 2 people from having a baby if they really want it, but you could have them read this cracked article I just found posted on my fb wall, as it can't hurt.
    http://www.cracked.com/article_19298...e=home_oneline
    Or maybe just have them read THIS thread lol?