+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Draggy View Post
    I know plenty of female friends that have a thing for wanting to watch 2 hot guys make out with each other. lol
    That is different than watching THEIR man kiss another man.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Another dude trying to be alpha; well he can be alpha in jail for 3 weeks. Enjoy it, tough guy!

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    E'jusana Rhea
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I dunno, my friend actually encouraged her bf to kiss some other guy last week lol

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I meant tell us a story, since you said you were experienced on said subject.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

She messes around with someone else, he gets mad and hits her, she presses charges and lets him rot in jail for 3 weeks.

Sounds like they had a rock-solid relationship to start with.

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

It's all fun and games until your girlfriend leaves you for a girl. This thought rarely goes through the straight man's head for some reason.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I date a bisexual girl. Everyone always asks how I can be secure in that. "Aren't you afraid she'll go off cheating on you with other women?" No more than with some dude. My girlfriend isn't some fucking floozy. Don't stay with people you can't trust.

I might be dumb enough to delete my email accounts
    BG Level

Anytime 2 girls are making out, its a good thing... lol and yeah women love to see men make out, I've been in those 2 situations and its fucking amazing.

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Trichocyst View Post
    I date a bisexual girl. Everyone always asks how I can be secure in that. "Aren't you afraid she'll go off cheating on you with other women?" No more than with some dude. My girlfriend isn't some fucking floozy. Don't stay with people you can't trust.
    What scares people about that is since you don't have the equipment the other sex has, you 'can't compete'. That's how they usually explain it anyway.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Azure Primrose
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Wow, that guy screwed up big time. He could have at the very least watched 2 women mack on each other, and could have maybe even gotten further since people were drunk already. Getting a hard-on and possibly have a threesome with 2 girls, or hit your girl because she's kissing another girl while drunk? The answer seems obvious, but I guess not for him.

Hell, I was at someone's 21st birthday party and some shitfaced dude and myself ended up kissing somehow, and almost all the girls there cheered it on, and those that didn't weren't offended, so at least while drunk it seems some women don't mind 2 guys kissing.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    No, I'm right. No straight woman wants to see her man kisses another man passionately. Most straight guys would not mind if their girl kisses another girl.
    I'm not going to say all girls, just as this thread proves it's not true about all guys, but yeah... a whole lot of women like to see guys doing gay shit just as much as most men like lesbians.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodfire View Post
    For obvious reasons its wrong to strike a women in anger, IMO. My question to you is what would you have done if you found yourself in the same scenario mentioned above? Would the result be the same or would you handle it differently? Be honest.
    I have found myself in this situation a number of times with my fiancee of seven years, and I can honestly say it's fucking awesome. It's even better when they do it on their own, because they don't get pissed at you the next morning for talking them into it while they're drunk.

The guy must have some major insecurities if he gets jealous over that. I understand getting mad (maybe) if you're the jealous type, but apparently he's the jealous and violent type. The relationship would have ended sooner or later, might as well be sooner, it's just too bad someone had to go to jail because of it. And maybe he'll have some time to think about it while he's spending three weeks in jail.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Really isn't that bad, girl kissing another girl just leaves more room for her to bring a bitch home. As long as you're honest with each other, I don't see the big deal with it.

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Plow View Post
    I'm not going to say all girls, just as this thread proves it's not true about all guys, but yeah... a whole lot of women like to see guys doing gay shit just as much as most men like lesbians.
    Oh I totally understand that, what I'm saying is, most girls dont want to see their dude making out with another man.

Most guys are the opposite, and if their girl is making out with another girl, and she looklikea man, then I bet that would be kind of a deal break to?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I'd probably be conflicted about it, depending on circumstances. This at least, is how I feel about it: bisexual girlfriends (genuine or not) can be boatloads of fun roping you into wild threesomes that can be emotionally uncomplicated for you if you keep the right mindset. Incidentally, that mindset is alot easier to keep if you're just fucking the girl in question for the sake of fucking.

On the other hand, I remember a post-coital conversation I had one time with a girlfriend. She's the type that doesn't get off much on clitoral stimulation but freaks the fuck out with cervical and G-spot stimulation, so I decided I'd turn her onto fisting. That was a huge success, but I'm a dude with kinda big hands so full insertion wasn't possible. Afterwards, she's talking about how wild that was and says, "you know, normally I'd never say this but I would consider a threesome as long as the girl has small hands." So I picture that in my head, and while it seems pretty hot in my mind, unfortunately I kinda like the girl and the notion begins to strike me as uncomfortable. This was pretty surprising, but there it is.

Ninja Ninja
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Noemi Rondain
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Same boat as you man.

Tonko

Oh I totally understand that, what I'm saying is, most girls dont want to see their dude making out with another man.

Most guys are the opposite, and if their girl is making out with another girl, and she looklikea man, then I bet that would be kind of a deal break to?
    It's cute that you think this. Don't try to impress your personal feelings onto "most" people.

Quote Originally Posted by Derock View Post
    Cheating is cheating
    And relationships are dynamic.

F5 Like A Boss.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuroki Kaze
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Twisting Nether

It's actually sad and just goes to show that men and women really aren't equal...

The correct response was to try to get in on it or get a camera and record the shenanigans. If that was a dude though - fuck his shit up then break up with your girlfriend.

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Julian View Post
    I meant tell us a story, since you said you were experienced on said subject.
    Well, long story short, I was dared to makeout with a girl, she said I was better than her boyfriend and he got mad and wanted to see how good I was. Then we made out for a good minute or 90 seconds and understood all the fuss.

No, you're still incorrect about what women want.