Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Wow from the beginning?
    Wonder if they will do it like DBZ where they just soorta cut out bits of the long fights/details and jsut go straight to the action (and hope the manga does keep going, it just soorta stopped after that emperor fight ;/ )

Black Belt
    BG Level

brb, puking

Graduate of the BG School of FFXI
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Misses Beansman
    FFXIV Server
    Adamantoise
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Why could'nt the brotherhood treatment be given to something more deserving like Trigun maybe?

Who's excited for Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai? I've seen a lotta hype around it but I don't see the reasoning behind it. Seems rather dull to me, especially with that new Megami poster. Is it going to be another recycled school-harem anime except they make a club where everyone can be 'friends'?

Black Belt
    BG Level

Read a few chapters of the manga, and you'd understand why that'd be the one of the best show next season.

If nothing else, I get to see another show where Marina Inoue be a total bitch, and Hanazawa Kana be a chuuni, win-win

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
    Who's excited for Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai? I've seen a lotta hype around it but I don't see the reasoning behind it. Seems rather dull to me, especially with that new Megami poster. Is it going to be another recycled school-harem anime except they make a club where everyone can be 'friends'?

I've seen a massive insane amount of ecchi/hentai for that series... I'll be checking out for anything "interesting"

Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post
    Read a few chapters of the manga, and you'd understand why that'd be the one of the best show next season.
    This. I read a few chapters and I really liked it. I bet it looks like nothing special from PVs or trailers etc, but give it a chance and you might like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymon View Post
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...ory-from-start

Hunter X Hunter is back, and is getting a Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood style reboot.

The entire manga is going to be adapted.
    That's kind of weird since the first anime did a good job adapting it and they stopped right before the bug arc. They could've just picked up from there. But, whatever. Being able to experience everything before the bug shit again is still awesome.

Edit: Also, since it's a reboot, I wonder if this means he's ready to end HxH soon. It'll probably take about 80ish episodes to get to where they're currently at in the manga, so that gives him 80ish weeks to do it.

And yeah, Trigun needs a reboot. Rurouni is getting one, though, which is all I need. Lol

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Coolbeans View Post
    Why could'nt the brotherhood treatment be given to something more deserving like Trigun maybe?
    Trigun anime is a failure in japan and Trigun: Badlands Rumble bomb in both theater/BD+DVD JP sales chart.

Also MadHouse been losing many of their talent as of late.

http://bayoab.info/live/old.php?panel=196

During the Maruyama panel at Otakon 2011 today, Mr Maruyama confirmed that he has gone independent and left Madhouse. His new studio is called Mappa. The reason he left Madhouse to create a new studio is because the financial situation at Madhouse currently prevents him from making the shows he wants to continue to make.

Another factor is the continuation of Satoshi Kon's final movie, which has run into many setbacks and is far from complete. The work will continue at Mappa, and he hopes it will eventually be completed. He still works with Madhouse currently, even though he has left the company officially, and hopes to continue working with Madhouse in future as well, through Mappa.

Masao Maruyama is the founder of Madhouse and the producer of many well respected and well known movies, OVAs, and TV series "BECK, REDLINE, Gungrave, Monster, Kaiji, Summer Wars, Claymore, Tokyo Godfathers etc" over the past several decades. With the death of Osamu Dezaki this year, and the departure of Maruyama, Madhouse has now lost both founders to which it owes its name. The origin behind the name Madhouse is that MAD stood for Maruyama And Dezaki. Today, the world of anime has changed forever.
    on the bright side of things.

10:42:24 <bay|Ota|Maruyama> Q: Season 3 of Kaiji?
    10:43:06 <bay|Ota|Maruyama> A: There is a definite possibility especially since fukamoto and nakatani and the manga is ongoing, so there is a good potential for that

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

random news
    Spoiler: show

UN-GO Character designs By Studio Bones *noitaminA Show*
    To my knowledge it's a detective anime with Yaoi aspects between a Shota and Young man.

Chihayafuru Promo

Maken-ki PV(Fall Season)
    By Studio AIC
    Panties and Boobs

Fall Chart (Includes HXH and Maken-ki)
    Credit to whom ever made this. the chart been updated but still missing OVA's and Movies. Such as Macross Frontier: Sayonara no Tsubasa.

Golden Time Novels by Toradora's Takemiya Get Manga

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...miya-get-manga
    Postcards for ASCII Media Works' Dengeki Bunko imprint have announced that a manga adaptation of the romantic comedy light novel series Golden Time has been green-lit for a September 27 launch in the November issue of Monthly Comic Dengeki Daioh magazine.

The story centers around Banri Tada, a young man who just moved to Tokyo and enrolled in a university. Not only is it his first time in college, but also his first time in Tokyo and his first time living alone. On the first day of school, he is suddenly accosted by a girl named Kōko Kaga. However, Kaga was actually trying to give a bouquet of roses to Mitsuo Yanagisawa, a childhood friend of Banri who is in the same university. Kōko, a self-described "perfect lady," also decided to go to same university in pursuit of Yanagisawa.
    Interesting we may get an Anime adaptation in next two years. The series is of course by the Author of Toradora and illustration by a Hentai artiest "which explains why it looks like a Visual Novel" also I have no idea if the new series is as good as Toradora. I'll get my hands on it once I finish Full Metal Panic Another, Index New Testament Vol 2 and Heavy Object.

Pic "1-3" are my favorite of the Leaked Index New Testment Vol 2.

Ben-To Character Designs

Katte ni Kaizo OVA 2 PIC By Studio Shaft

Comiket 80

Just a reminder Comiket Starts this Friday with slew of new Dojo, Anime trailer, Games etc.

We should get many new primers trailer such as Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, Shakugan no Shana III (Final), WORKING!! Second Season etc.

Shots from WORKING!! Second Season:

Guilty Crown Promo

Sankarea Getting some type of announcement
    I am not expecting an anime announcement this soon but who knows.

Mashiro-iro Symphony Promo

Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon Promo
    http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000...w1_503x720.jpg
    http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000...w1_720x499.jpg

Black Belt
    BG Level

The story centers around Banri Tada, a young man who just moved to Tokyo and enrolled in a university. Not only is it his first time in college, but also his first time in Tokyo and his first time living alone. On the first day of school, he is suddenly accosted by a girl named Kōko Kaga. However, Kaga was actually trying to give a bouquet of roses to Mitsuo Yanagisawa, a childhood friend of Banri who is in the same university. Kōko, a self-described "perfect lady," also decided to go to same university in pursuit of Yanagisawa.
    You're fucking kidding me right? This is supposed to be her "new" story after Toradora?

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

But... greatest love story of all time...

Right..

Right?

Black Belt
    BG Level

I don't know, I'm still sour about Ami :/

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Ikki Tousen OVA
    Comiket 80 Special announcement was an OVA.

Holy Knight OVA

Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Promo by Noizi Ito
    Noizi Ito is the illustrator of the Shakugan no Shana and Suzumiya Haruhi Light Novels.

Oreimo Novel Vol.9 Cover

The cover of the coming new volume (9th) of popular Japanese light novel Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai was just unveiled and aroused wide discussion. Take a look at the cover and you will know what I am talking about. Kirino are in wedding address and Kyosuke is holding her on his arm, though painfully. Fans are discussing this topic across the web and some fans of Kuroneko might get annoyed since this love triangle is a bit complicated, especially what left untold about Kuroneko and Kyosuke in the previous volume (8th) is still wandering in our heart.

But of course, it’s just a cover and according to our experience, in most case, it won’t happen but from a objective point of view Kirino is cute in the wedding address even though I am a fan of Kuroneko.

According to the author Tsukasa Fushimi at the end of the 8th volume, the coming new volume will be more focus on short stories about the male characters and will be written from their own perspectives. And this may somehow seem to be a bit delay in the main plot or the author just want to make sure who’s more popular, Kirino or Kuroneko. Even though a happy ending to every fans may not be possible otherwise the novel will become vulgar. And maybe the author is waiting for the second season of the series, like the rest of us.

He seriously should have ended the Light Novel with Volume 8....... this would had been a perfect "What If" extra.

Mardock Scramble: The Second Combustion

C80 Pre-day(Credit Earl)

Edit

Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon Trailer+OP from C80.(By Sunrise)
    New scenes. Gulkeeva you'll Definitely have this on your "Must Watch List"

OP* with Scenes from Old Trailer*

Edit 2

Mashiro-iro Symphony C80 Trailer

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

All Cam Rip
    C80 Day 1 Trailers

C80 Boku ha Tomodachi ga sukunai

C80 Kill me baby

C80 Kimi to Boku

C80 Infinite Stratos OVA

C80 Hidan no ARIA OVA

C80 Fate/Zero PV3*Edit Better Quality*

C80 WORKING'!!

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Alot of interesting anime coming up, mmmm holy knight catgirl
     /l、
    (゚、 。 7
     l、 ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ

and yeah will have to checkout Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon, even the mechs got boobs wtf O_o
    also something is telling me to watch Boku ha Tomodachi ga sukunai... my 6th sense is tingling (´¬`)

That still at the end of the Working,!! PV didn't have Maya in it. I will rage across the universe if she's not in it.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    also something is telling me to watch Boku ha Tomodachi ga sukunai... my 6th sense is tingling (´¬`)
    your senses are never wrong. It's MediaFactory Light Novel title "IS, Aria, Mayo Chiki etc" so expect a lot of delicious fanservice, especially since it's being directed by Hisashi Saito (Sora no Otoshimono S1+2, OVA and Movie).

Amagami SS Anime Gets 2nd Season
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ets-2nd-season
    The official Twitter account for the Amagami support site confirmed that a second season of Amagami SS was announced at the TBS Anime Festa event on Saturday.
    Hidamari Sketch/Sunshine Sketch Anime Gets 4th Season
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ason-green-lit
    The official website for the Hidamari Sketch anime franchise confirmed on Saturday that a fourth season has been green-lit.

Rinne no Lagrange TV series
    (Air Date 2012)
    http://lag-rin.com/
    Nothing is known about the title as of yet but some rumors suggest that " Production I.G" may be responsible for the series.

C80 Day 2 Trailers
    Last Exile Fam Trailer 2(Direct Feed)

C80 Shakugan no Shana III Final

C80 Shinryaku!? Ika Musume

C80 C3

C80 Ben・to Trailer 2

C80 Higurashi OVA 1+2

Fate/Zero CM(Direct Feed)

IS Encore "ablaze with love Sextet" Publish PV!(Direct Feed)

Edit

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai OVA PIC (will be released before the TV series)

UN-GO Promo

C80 Day 3 Trailers

C80 Mouretsu Pirates

C80 Hakuouki Sekkaroku chapter 2 Saito Hajime

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

The chart description had me put Horizon on my list, that art just guaranteed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ker View Post
    your senses are never wrong. It's MediaFactory Light Novel title "IS, Aria, Mayo Chiki etc"
    Really? Now I KNOW not to even give it a shot. Thanks for the warning.

Sorry Zilong, Gulk, and Ulmega.