Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Marvel TV

Comic-Con Marvel TV panel highlights

A.K.A. Jessica Jones(ABC) Live Action
    Based on the Alias book(no relation to the TV show), will feature Luke Cage and Carol Danvers(Ms. Marvel) as well.

Hulk(ABC) Live Action
    Focusing on his early days before the world knew about Bruce Banner's power and his secret. A focus on the love story between Bruce and Betty Ross. Guillermo Del Toro is a producer.

Cloak and Dagger(ABC Family) Live Action
    The show will be set in post-Katrina New Orleans

Mockingbird(ABC Family) Live Action
    Mockingbird will place Bobbi Morse in college and follows her adventures as a student by day and secret agent by night

Ultimate Spider-Man Cartoon
    Clips of Spider-Man swinging around the city, Mary Jane, Electro, Spider-Slayers, Venom, Stan the Janitor(voiced by Stan Lee). Dr. Doom, Cap, Thor, Iron Man all shown. Nick Fury will be Parkers mentor, being voiced by Chi McBride. Agent Coulson will be in the show, voiced by Clark Gregg(who is Agent Coulson in the movies).
    JK Simmons will be J. Jonah Jameson. Steven Weber will be Norman Osborn, and Drake Bell is Spider-Man. Most importantly, there will be a Spider-Ham episode!

Marvel Knights Motion Comic
    They are continuing the Joss Whedon Astonishing X-Men run as part of the motion comic line.
    Hulk and the Agents of Smash, featuring Green Hulk, Red Hulk, A-Bomb, Skaar and She-Hulk is in development for Disney XD.

Avengers: EMH Season 2 Cartoon
    Dr. Doom shown to be a villain. FF will be in the first episode as well.
    Spoiler: show
    Doom captures Sue and Wasp, the FF and the Avengers(minus Thor and Ant Man) have to save them. Doom beats them all up, but frees Sue and Wasp anyway. Doom looks at scans of Sue Storm, revealing she is actually a Skrull

Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. Cartoon
    Hulk team up show featuring Hulk, Red Hulk, She-Hulk, Skaar, and A-Bomb. Not sure why no Red She-Hulk.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Cloak and Dagger show is freaking sweet. I'm also interested in A.K.A. Jessica Jones b/c Ms. Marvel is awesome.
    I do wish they would do more on the animation front, doing major comic story lines like Avengers Disassembled, Secret Invasion, Second Coming, etc.
    Also somewhat surprised there was really nothing X-Men related other than a motion comic.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Which will be live-action & which will be cartoons?

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

The first 4 are live action. Forgot to mention Hulk is being produced by Guillermo Del Toro(which was announced long before comic con)

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Also, I don't really know where to post this, but Marvel has the rights back to Blade. So expect some vampire movies in the future.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

<redacted>

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Punisher a TV series?
    The Punisher is described as an hour-long procedural with a Marvel signature and a new take on one of comic book giant’s iconic characters, Frank Castle, a rising star detective with the NYC Police Department who moonlights as the vigilante Punisher seeking justice for those the system has failed. Bernero will executive produce along with Marvel. This marks the first sale this season and the first one ever outside of ABC for Disney-owned Marvel, which is developing TV series based on its properties through ABC Studios.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Frank Castle as a cop? Sounds retarded. Punisher is nothing but a serial killer really, to portray him as anything less is unacceptable!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

AKA Jessica Jones stuff
    “ It’s still sitting at ABC and we’re hoping to get on the schedule for next fall,” she said.
    other interesting bits is she will have PTSD and Luke Cage will be in it(which I think we knew) but no baby yet.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

With the more violent/mature characters, there's no way their stories will get justice on network television.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

more on AKA Jessica Jones

"It's very tricky navigation there. You can't mention one guy because Fox has the rights to that guy and Universal has the rights to the other one. There are a lot of boundaries on who you can and can't use," Rosenberg reveals. "I had Jessica Jones and Luke Cage and Carol Danvers [for the pilot script]. Basically, I wanted those three guys -- then I would have a series. Everyone else we can be digging into lesser known characters or taking known characters and renaming them."

As for The Avengers themselves, Rosenberg says she can reference them, but Tony Stark and Stark Industries are in the current pilot script. Rosenberg notes, "As we go along things will alter in terms of what is made available to us, but we're definitely in that universe. We are in no way denying that that universe exists. And as much as I can I'm going to pull everything in from there that I can use."

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

bastard, I was about to post this..

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

mwahahaha :3

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes season 2 stuff

I think we were pretty faithful to the comic versions. The Kree are basically the Spartans of outer space. They are a very militaristic society lead by a big blob head named the Supreme Intelligence. You'll see the whole gamut of the Kree, including people like Ronan the Accuser. We've already introduced Captain Marvel into the show, and you'll see a lot more Ms. Marvel too. She comes back into the spotlight and joins the team.

You're going to see a lot of Skrulls too. I've told Brian Bendis that I owe him about 500 beers for writing large chunks of our season [Laughs]. Everybody in the comic book world knows what's coming. I'm not spoiling anything really by saying you're going to basically get "Secret Invasion" this season. Obviously, there will be some changes. We don't have as much time to set it up, but we're going to do our best to make sure we do things right, and by right, I mean as close as we can get it to the comic book version.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Delirium Shatterstar
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

more AKA Jessica Jones stuff

I know that Jessica Jones is based out of the Alias comic [by Brian Michael Bendis] so how big of an influence is the Purple Man going to have in this series? This is an exceedingly dark storyline how are you going to tell audiences what happened to Jessica? [Edit Note: The Purple Man keeps Jessica under his mind control for a long time. He forces her to undress, makes her watch him force himself on other women, forces Jessica to beg him for sex over and over, only to reject her. And eventually he makes her attack the Avengers, who almost kill her until she breaks free of his powers]

He's very much a part of it. He may, or may not, have that name. But he's very much a part of it. Because he is, he is… she's really suffering of the trauma of having been violated by this guy. So that plays a huge part of the plot of the first season, and probably in her series arc.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Hulk TV stuff

We delivered the screenplay to the network. I have a very specific idea of how to do it, and we're waiting for the green light. We know all the iterations of the Hulk pretty good. We've read all the essential stories, and we're then riffing on that. There are so many incarnations and ideas. Jeph Loeb — who did a good run [on Hulk: Grey] — is involved, and I love Peter David's Hulk. But there's really no part in that mythos that we don't know, so we are trying put our own personal spin on it.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Jeph Loeb? Incoming shitty TV show!

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Blade’s mother was bitten by a vampire while pregnant, imbuing her unborn son with vampire strength and a thirst for blood, but without the vulnerability to sunlight. A master of weaponry with a desire to avenge the death of his mother, Blade finds himself in Japan, the Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, and Cambodia in an effort to take down the evil villain, Deacon Frost. With vampire hunter Makoto at his side, they will stop at nothing to destroy Existence, a vampire organization with roots deeply embedded in Asia.

2600klub
    ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝlʇıʇ ɥʇ01 ǝɥʇ ǝʞıl sı sıɥʇ ƃɯo ʎuunɟ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ɥɐlq ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ puǝıɹɟ ʇsǝq s,poƃ ǝsɹoɥ ǝɥʇ sı ǝɥ ǝǝǝǝǝǝlopuɐʌ

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Vandole Horsegod
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

i'm pretty sure this is already available subtitled and without g4's faggotry

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries