+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 96 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 ... LastLast

I figured as much, but decided to go the other route. Good to know though for next time.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Spoiler: show
    Hey did anyone make a forgery of the Wyrm King ring and give that back to the dude for the quest? I'd like to know if that is possible cause the ring makes casting soooo much nicer.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Audrey Weaver
    FFXIV Server
    Behemoth
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Fuck, I can't believe I never thought of that. I just finished that quest too. That would be amazing if it worked

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I'm going to try it. I'll give you an update.

Edit: The guy accepted it from me so everything is good so far. lol

Really helps set up Magic Cannon real fast on my Mystic Knight.

E. Body
    BG Level

i haven't forged anything yet, is the an indicator telling which is real and which is fake? don't want to give in the fake golden idol

The only forgery I have done so far is one where you get a letter and can turn it in to two different people to complete the quest. I forged the letter, and handed it in to both of them. Double rewards for me!

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Just killed my first drake at level 37. I literally have a fucking headache from trying to stay focused on that shit for so long, guy is tough. Pawns died a lot. My char currently is an Dagger/Bow&Arrow Assassin, my main pawn currently is set to warrior, and I'm using Kaelan's mage and someone else's mage from here (Who's char is Cream? I forgot, my bad). Took me about 30 mins but I did it. Dagger's dodge skill and Instant Reset are two of the most useful fucking skills for a melee, I don't care what anyone says.

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by AoE View Post
    Just killed my first drake at level 37. I literally have a fucking headache from trying to stay focused on that shit for so long, guy is tough. Pawns died a lot. My char currently is an Dagger/Bow&Arrow Assassin, my main pawn currently is set to warrior, and I'm using Kaelan's mage and someone else's mage from here (Who's char is Cream? I forgot, my bad). Took me about 30 mins but I did it. Dagger's dodge skill and Instant Reset are two of the most useful fucking skills for a melee, I don't care what anyone says.
    hollaa

i think i might switch her back to mage or something, contemplating on making her a warrior since she's fighter right now. survey, when you look for pawns, do you dudes go for warriors/fights or mages/sorcs?

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Killed the drake for the first time pretty easily with MA, Fighter (Hodor), Mage, Warrior.... dragon forged Short Pants ㅠㅠ

How often does it respawn?

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I think you just sleep at the inn uhh 6 times in a row? 7 maybe.

Ridill
    BG Level

Sooo.. what's the best way to obtain 19 wakestones?

Let's go Red Sox!
    BG Level

Buy out wakeshards, sleep at inn, repeat? Just guessing.

Ridill
    BG Level

oh nvm, I dont need to look around/buy them. I didn't know I could just jump down and get them from killing stuff down there. /unambiguous
    but enough! Sleep Time!

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I hope I'm not the only one that loves to run around and jump off and on to stuff.

=( Sad. Doing Griffin quest at Bluemoon. Near the end. Raging Griffin. Pretty much have all kinds of loot spread all over my pawns from the castle and the trek there... Griffin tosses one of my pawns off the building. Retry starts me just AFTER that pawn dies. Checkpoint save starts me back at the rest camp under the Manse. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Do over.

We wear wine red on Wednesdays

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Marius Krieg
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Full upgrade on rusted daggers better than the scalding razors? Nearly everything so far has taken at least some, if not major fire damage multipliers so I'm reluctant to give them up.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Litz Zatsuza
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Man, I somehow came across the most broken sorcerer pawn thus far in my playthough. Chimeras and cyclopes get raped because her spells do so much damage. Going away for a week. I'm gonna miss this game so much.

Just realized... as I now make my way BACK to Bluemoon Tower, that had I just entered the Rift outside it would have created a checkpoint save there instead of way back at the Rest Camp =(

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

So I decided to try and beat the game. This is the most intense god damn shit ever.

Fighting the dragon? Yeah. That was honestly one of the best boss fights I've ever done. The whole time my roommate and I were like, "This is how fighting a fucking dragon should feel. Not that Skyrim shit."