+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    alsohawks

ALL YOU YOUNG HACKEY
    PLAYERS OUT THERE

BG Level

That was my main gripe after getting into it. The version of multiplayer they have sounds neat, but this definitely would've been cool to be able to replace your entire group of pawns with other players.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/04/16/dr...emo-next-week/
    We know there are dragons, and pawns, and repetitive dialogue, but Capcom's Dragon's Dogma remains surprisingly mysterious for something that's due to hit next month. It's a good thing, then, that Capcom announced plans to release a downloadable demo in North America and Europe next week.

You'll be able to get the demo from PSN in North America and Xbox Live worldwide on Tuesday, April 24, with the European PSN release following one day later. The character and Pawn you make in the demo will transfer into the full game, should you decide the three of you are having a good enough time to make that commitment.

Ridill
    BG Level

lol what's with their hate of the game already?

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

what hate? repetitive dialogue seems like a mild complaint at best

Ridill
    BG Level

The last sentence. Am I reading it wrong or are they inferring that only 3 people will play the game? probably read it wrong, 3 being character, pawn and player?

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I thought the last sentence meant the player, the character and the pawn.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fitz Everleigh
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    what hate? repetitive dialogue seems like a mild complaint at best
    I read it as them trying to take a potshot at the game for no reason, considering the article is about the demo coming out next week.

I read it like Tyrath. I think it was just worded a bit strangely. Created player, your created pawn, and you the actual player makes 3. Just basically saying that you can import your demo Player/Pawn into the full game if you want.

And Capcom HAS been very vague with this game so far. There are a TON of videos out there but they are all just skills... not too much gameplay has been released for being this close to release. Hell, last I heard it was out in June. Is that a recent push up in release date to May 22? That kind of rules.

I really worry about this game... the grip mechanic in general I can see getting VERY frustrated with if it is not properly done.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rysan Wulfric
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Quote Originally Posted by Graelinn View Post
    I read it like Tyrath. I think it was just worded a bit strangely. Created player, your created pawn, and you the actual player makes 3. Just basically saying that you can import your demo Player/Pawn into the full game if you want.

And Capcom HAS been very vague with this game so far. There are a TON of videos out there but they are all just skills... not too much gameplay has been released for being this close to release. Hell, last I heard it was out in June. Is that a recent push up in release date to May 22? That kind of rules.

I really worry about this game... the grip mechanic in general I can see getting VERY frustrated with if it is not properly done.
    There is like 4+ hours of gameplay from live streams on the Capcom Unity Youtube Channel

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

yea Capcom has been anything but vague concerning DD. Their twitter, and facebook is always updating daily with more information about the game. If not mechanics, then lore, if not lore then concept art. Not to mention the hours and hours of gameplay streamed on multiple occasions in japanese and english.

Well fuck me. I don't know how I missed those. I take it back... 4 hours at LEAST. I know what I am doing for the next few hours.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

everytime I see new stuff for the game all I can think about is:

The lil video with dudes fighting a drake looked cool. Then I watched a little bit of the assassin taking down some cyclopses and a little of a fight with a griffin and I was convinced of how epic this shit will be to play. The story could suck ass for all I care, this game has combined so many fun elements together from other games and made it work and look amazing.

I can't wait, I just wish it was launching on PC; I'll need to buy a PS3, I guess.

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Anyone who doesn't think this game is gonna be awesome is a faget.
    http://h11.abload.de/img/burno5j9t.gif

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Oh my, I didn't see that grip video before. That's eight kinds of fucking awesome... very glad a demo is coming out, can't wait til next week

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Pre-ordered. Let's go!

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

After about 2 minutes... all I heard anymore was "Pawwwwns. Pawwwwwns. Pawwwwwns. Pawwwwwwnnnnnnns." That voice was too, I don't know, trying too hard? Don't get me wrong, I am extremely "can't fucking wait"-ing on this bad boy, but that video!

I do like the idea of being able to go into the rift and loan out your pawns to other players or to recruit one of theirs.

BG Staff
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 96 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast