+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

BG Advice: On brothers and sex and stuff.

So I don't know what to do here, and here I am in my 30s asking BG for life advice. XD

I slept with this guy I know a few months ago. He's way younger than I am, we were drunk and it was a one-night, go-nowhere kind of thing. It hasn't happened again, we never talked about it as a pre-agreement to never talk about it or bring it up, and we've been fine. There's been no hint from either of us that we plan to do it again, and we're still friends.

That's all well and good. To my knowledge, no one knows but us that we slept together, and as far as I'm concerned, it will stay that way.

Now it gets tricky, as I've met his brother, and well, I have a thing for him. You might say a crush (for lack of a better term), but I kind of have noticed he might be digging me, as well. Without going too much into detail, I get the feeling he'd be interested, and unlike with his brother, I could see myself possibly like, being with this guy. He's a bit older, a LOT more mature, and yeah. Where there was zero potential for anything with the first guy from the get-go, I see there being somewhat of a chance with the second.

Here's of course the dilemma: they're brothers. I'm not the type of bitch to come between brothers or best friends. I'd like to see if I could have something with the older brother, but not at the expense of both a friendship - with both guys - and a family relationship on their part. Is it okay to pursue this? And following that, is it ever okay to be like, "Hey, I slept with your younger brother, long time ago, it meant nothing, it was before I even knew you, etc.?" If I date the older brother, is the younger brother gonna come out of the woodwork and fuck me over and make me out to look like a whore? I don't think he would, because we are friends and we did agree that it was a one-time deal, but I don't know.

Yeah, I know, sounds extremely slutty of me, I am well aware. I've never been in this type of situation before. And I don't know if it's actually okay to pursue the older brother since I've already been with the younger one, even though it will never go back there. Ever. EVER. Drunken mistake, really.

So yeah. Is it okay? Or should I walk away from this before I fuck up a couple good friendships and a family thing? Should I talk to the younger brother? If I pursue the older brother, is the fact that I slept with his brother something I should be up front about? Would that be a dealbreaker? Or should it stay a secret forever, between myself and the younger brother?

Any advise would be great. inb4 slut, whore, ho, skank, etc. Yeah, I love the cock, that isn't news people. Thanks guyz.

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Pursue it, but tell him that you slept with his brother before things get serious. Better to get it out of the way early and not have it come bite you in the ass later. You did nothing wrong, don't act like you did. If it freaks him out, so be it.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Talk to the younger bro first - just a "hey, um, would you be cool if I asked out your bro?" If he's not, or he says he is but you think he's not, better place his brother's dick back into a vault and forget about it.

Then get at older bro - if he's into you, tell him "hey, so just so you know, I banged your little bro drunkenly a long time ago, don't worry, not into him, he's cool, but didn't want you to find out later and freak." If he's still cool, then open the vault.

Tricky situation that will require you to be honest if it's going to have a chance of being low-drama. Good luck.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

I'd think it would be best to be upfront about it to the older brother, if only for the fact that it might be a nasty surprise if the two brothers ever got into a fight, and the younger said "Yeah well I fucked your girlfriend," etc..

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    Yeah, I know, sounds extremely slutty of me, I am well aware.
    Have we really gotten to the point where an adult having casual sex one time is considered extremely slutty?

If it really bothers you, just ask the younger brother. I'm sure it won't be a big deal, especially because neither of you have given the impression that you a re looking for something more serious out of the arrangement. If someone slept with my brother, then later ended up in a relationship with me, I honestly wouldn't think it was a big deal at all.

stick it in his pooper

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mio Hime
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Most adults can deal with shit like that, but if there's any hint of any issues, best to walk away from that before it becomes a bigger mess than it's worth.

The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

Threesome? I mean, you do come standard-equipped with two holes.

On a serious note, talk to the older about the younger before you even think about slapping an "official" title on. Best for the older to know so that if the younger starts talkin', the older will already have enough respect and affection to feasibly snuff out any drama that could start between both brothers.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

As said, tell him up front. But don't be surprised if that freaks him out. If a friend/brother dates/gets with a girl I instantly lose the ability to see her in any kind of attractive light.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

We know that men like to fantasize about doing a pair of sisters, it sounds like you just wanted to brag that you're about to do a pair of brothers. Now you just need to do them both at the same time!

And of course per other thread: get them to make out.

Seems like a non-issue. His older brother was probably the first person he told after he fucked you.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

archibaldcrane has this shit right. dont go screwing up a friendship that you seem to care about for a shot at a guy you think you like and might like you.

2600klub

Loves tits more than you

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by quannum View Post
    stick it in his pooper
    Proper response

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Darus Grey View Post
    Seems like a non-issue. His older brother was probably the first person he told after he fucked you.
    He will for sure when they do start getting serious. I dont think its a good idea to get involved with a family. I foresee heartbreak and two brother laughing and comparing notes when everything is over and the OP is just a funny family story.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Sleep with both of them, at the same time.

Also, we need pics before we can give any advice.

Really though, I think everyone pretty much covered it.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

this thread could have been so much hotter. sigh.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

This is pretty well done.

Just tell the older brother, ask the younger brother, fuck both of them in the ass and watch them make out.

You wouldn't know that though because you've demonstrably never picked up a book nor educated yourself on the matter. Let me guess, overweight housewife?
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Allyra Arianos
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    He will for sure when they do start getting serious. I dont think its a good idea to get involved with a family. I foresee heartbreak and two brother laughing and comparing notes when everything is over and the OP is just a funny family story.
    heartbreak matters, the rest (the brothers laughing), no one should give a fuck about. I know one guy who liked one sister, they kinda had a thing (don't think they fucked but ya) and it didn't go anywhere. They remained friends, but then he dated the girl's younger sister. They ended up getting married. Now they're getting a divorce lol but not any sister related issue or anything. Nothing really out of the ordinary with that situation because they're sisters. So I don't think that would make a difference.

However, as others said, talk to the younger bro first, then be up front with the older bro. Hell, you might even get some good info from the younger bro on whether it's worth trying to date the older one or not.

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Dareus View Post
    Have we really gotten to the point where an adult having casual sex one time is considered extremely slutty?
    You'd be amazed how far the double standard pendulum swings on this one.

Okay, so basically what you guys are saying is what I'm thinking, basically just be honest and cool about it. I'm not even sure anything is going to happen at all with the older one, but before I even bother to pursue him, I want to know that it's not breaking some sacred man law or something by having already been with his brother. I just know that some guys would be all like "ew my brother hit that" so I guess I'll have to see if that's the case here.

As for threesome? With brothers? No, I am not interested in that, it's all kinds of awkward for everyone involved.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    As for threesome? With brothers? No, I am not interested in that, it's all kinds of awkward for everyone involved.
    At least post pics.

And just be honest and open and stuff from the start, so if one of them reacts badly you can just back out right there. May ruin your friendship a little bit, but better than pursuing it and having it explode later.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast