Closed Thread
Page 11 of 441 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
    Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Penthesilea View Post
    phewwwww, safe then. they're a little tight around my thighs when sitting/crossing legs/bulge but they aren't nearly as tight as that pic when standing.

Just found this one from forever ago... 3 years and approx. 15lbs less than I am now

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photo...36676_8535.jpg
    [pm] Hi. I would like to do dirty things to you. Pics on page 2. See sig for reference.[/pm]

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

those 1st pic are skinny jeans to me.

kuya made a thread about this a long time ago, and it was settled despite the many different forms it comes in. i think the way his jeans are now are perfect. i cant wear those pants shown above.

i work out, and my legs and ass are huge, not to mention that i have no idea how anyone with normal size dicks can tolerate it when sitting down. might as well be wearing spandex if you want to leave no room for the imagination.

edit: lol, am i being trolled, or is that actually a pic of a woman with big feet? which would make a lot more sense. wouldnt be the 1st time this week hi2ukayo
    http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/1632/dsc4730xl.jpg

Damn Pent, skinnier than I used to be.

My thighs and ass are huge too now, besides skinny jeans crushing my balls and feeling uncomfortable, i doubt i could even find ones that skinny in the right proportions. I have a tough enough time having slim jeans.

brotherly love...you guys might like my little bro more than me, although he cant get abs to save his life despite being skinnier. doing my part to continue the gay.

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._4335278_n.jpg
    http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._3190587_n.jpg

and just to continue theme of 3 year old pics in weird outfits (beware of white thighs and man skirts - im sure you'll love the specimen on the left haha):

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

you and your brother should sandwich me, zoo.

Very Sexy Nerd
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Your brother is hot.

But not as hot as you.

E. Body
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Bleeding Hollow

Your brother looks hot. Need more pics to verify.

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

All of the above. Also more pictures of both those friends.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yes, wouldn't mind that.

Old Merits
    BG Level

@Zoo - Mark is so cute >_>

I picked em up off of Rue La La. Ralph Lauren Selvedge jeans for 120$.
    Don't fold them like that. It looks horrible.
    Other than that the jeans are fine.

They're just like us
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Ah good looking guys with beards, my one true weakness.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

so many hot people recently

Quote Originally Posted by Lucienne View Post
    Don't fold them like that. It looks horrible.
    Other than that the jeans are fine.
    Didn't want to fray the bottom of em, they were under my shoes a few times

Didn't want to fray the bottom of em, they were under my shoes a few times
    Fray edges look careless and hot though.
    It's not like jeans are fancy wear.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

phewwwww, safe then. they're a little tight around my thighs when sitting/crossing legs/bulge but they aren't nearly as tight as that pic when standing.

Just found this one from forever ago... 3 years and approx. 15lbs less than I am now

ok I try not to gay up this thread but now you're just cheating. so let me just say:

hot damn. hot fucking damn indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Weiing View Post
    @Zoo - Mark is so cute >_>
    I've always hated him for his freakish muscles. I've known him since first grade and he got huge without even working out, shit is retarded. People used to think he was on steroids or something.

My one disappointment is that we've never really teamed up as wingmen. Either I was a fucking loser playing FFXI or he had a girlfriend and wouldn't play ball. Such a waste, we could have been a force. Still love the guy though.

And haha, knew you guys would like my bro. He finally had some gay guys hit on him in Ybor a few weeks back. I tried to tell him it was a compliment but he just freaked. I still have much to teach him.

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

Who's Mark?

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Zoolander View Post
    I've always hated him for his freakish muscles. I've known him since first grade and he got huge without even working out, shit is retarded. People used to think he was on steroids or something.

My one disappointment is that we've never really teamed up as wingmen. Either I was a fucking loser playing FFXI or he had a girlfriend and wouldn't play ball. Such a waste, we could have been a force. Still love the guy though.

And haha, knew you guys would like my bro. He finally had some gay guys hit on him in Ybor a few weeks back. I tried to tell him it was a compliment but he just freaked. I still have much to teach him.
    Who is Mark? Which guy did you want to be your wingman? The blonde bro freaked out about being hit on by gay men? Has he never been out in public (lol) before?

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Milkster View Post
    Who is Mark? Which guy did you want to be your wingman? The blonde bro freaked out about being hit on by gay men? Has he never been out in public (lol) before?
    I think he was referring to his brother from the pics in the water.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

i will never understand you gays lol. like seriously. where is the logic in your reasoning behind good looks. im genuinely curious. and im not talking to kuya because he's pretty legit, but i mean in general. i promise i wont troll with this. i just want to see what i can get from you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    This shirt got a lot of mileage, this was at least a year before the spain shots.

this guy got swag, but way too many people slepped on this pic. i thought this was a legit as fuck. no homo @u keith, but for real. i dont understand how not 1 gay could compliment him on this pic, while this pic:

makes you guys wet lol

i dont get it. no offense to the guy, i dont really know him. he never really done anything on this forum to make me go "oh hey, look at him, i wonder what his thoughts are--" ect, but he honestly looks like beavis's wingman
    http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/8...uttheadmtv.jpg

yet you all go crazy over it lol

now, i dont consider myself hot by any means, im perfectly happy to be average. but looking from a 3rd party perspective, i dont get it. i would like to know lol.

here is my assumption. im thinking gay guys will think any other guy is hot in general around here the same reason zoolander white knights most females on this forum, even some who are monstrously blatant about not being attractive (i wont ever call anyone ugly. karma is a bitch, but ill be honest)along with other straight posters who oogle over average looking females. he's not the only one. its because its there. but i think you guys have horrible taste for gay men lol. just sayin'. if i was gay, i'd be all up on that pic abandon posted

also, i dont mean this generalization to all gays. just the same predictable ones. aka eternityend, julian and whoever

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 441 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast