Quote Originally Posted by Tokitoki View Post
    Maybe it is, though.
    Fuck that. There ain't no D. Rings.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Real life pic thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

Thanks homies. Bots are a real thing in grabbing day one shoes. Blew my mind when I did some research. Injecting data like FFXI.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by vagus View Post
    Thanks homies. Bots are a real thing in grabbing day one shoes. Blew my mind when I did some research. Injecting data like FFXI.
    the problem is you still may not get a shoe and a hot shoe don't drop multiple times a day like ground kings. If you do get a bot lmk how it goes

True skill only comes from macro switching all your e-peen gear thru 10 pages
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Zetanio View Post
    Fuck that. There ain't no D. Rings.
    Damn I always wished I had one of those for my BLM back in the day...

i should really shut up
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

It has been a long time since I did a picture dump. Figured I live journal the shit out of one just because I know how much you all love that.

Carrotchan and I have been together for over a year as of December. I spent quite a long time planning and booking an anniversary trip. What better way to show someone how much they mean to you besides using your wallet/penis in foreign locations, right?
    She had never been out of the country before so I am pretty sure taking a lame cruise full of a bunch of travel-inept white people would have sufficed, but you won't ever catch me on that nonsense.

So not to long after New Years we ventured off from the 7th to the 23rd. We took four flights and two cross country trains in that time as I took us through Iceland, Netherlands, Germany, France, and Ireland for two and a half weeks.

Spoiler: show

I don't really take pictures of architecture anymore in my travels. Selfies and pictures of food take up most of my camera roll anymore.

Iceland
    I was going to put a header on this with some text and shit, but it looked terrible so w/e. I am pretty bad with graphical design.

At the top of Hallgrimskirkja:

Netherlands
    Most notable part I took pictures of was a day trip to Zaanse Schans:

Stopping to get hot chocolate, chocolate with dried berries baked on, and stroopwafel. Which can't be dunked in the provided cups to which I felt the need to call out "Thanks Obama!" over:

Germany
    There is only one thing I want to talk about, and that is Lommerzheim. Both of the nights we stayed in Köln we went here, and I love it dearly. The food may not look like much, but that pork cutlet (the only thing you can really order) is out of this world.

We had to wander through the building to even find out where to go. You receive no directions or interaction. After walking through a side door past a crowd of smokers (open air section near bathrooms) and into a basement, into a waiting line. There is still no greeting and there never will be as you just have to assume you should wait in a group of what is entirely German people on some stairs. You will then nonchalantly be handed a beer and a coaster they write your tally on. You could say they quite literally don't give a shit though which I enjoyed. Oh, and if it is a busy night get ready to stand on the stairs for hours. You can't just leave since you have a tab.

I could go on and on about this place though. How I was scolded for my German pronunciation (my mistake to speak to them in German..) and refused my order until I got it right. The invite to the Russian Bar that ended up being a shit show. A woman asked if there was anything vegan on the menu and being told "yeah, beer", etc.

However, a place where you are constantly given a fresh local beer over and over with the juiciest cutlets around is just heaven. I stole a bunch of the coasters, you know, out of love.

I gave her half of my onions. Which is an inside joke at my expense (all the jokes always are). She just has to poke me and say "zwiebeln : P".

France

Food and wine. This is always a favorite of mine to be in. I make escargot at home commonly, but it is nice to stop and get it fresh. Steak tartar is something else I have to take advantage of while I am there (much like a sheep head in Iceland). However, probably one of the most enjoyable things I had aside from the pastries was this pig snout:

Obligatory selfies at the top of the Eiffel. I tried to time it so we could get it all lit up (once every hour for five minutes) and succeeded, but it was cold as fuck.

Ireland
    Oh this was enjoyable. From being caught in a large multi group protest while just trying to go to feed the ducks. From being thrown out of the pub, etc.

I actually cooked some Irish food for the first time here after going out to eat some. Just because I wanted to try making Guiness gravy and all these other things I had never done before. I received compliments on it so I guess it worked out. I mean I have never made balsamic onions and blueberries with cinnamon and toasted sage over bangers and mash before, but it came out professional enough as did the steaks which received said gravy.

Carrot and I going to feed the ducks, I decided to jump up, walk some wall, and be an idiot:

Carrot and I had walked 17-18KM that day so she was a bit tired. She has never been to a bar before (more my thing obviously) so I took her to a pub that allegedly has the best Guinness on tap in Dublin. After one beer she fell asleep for five minutes and was then fine. She just needed a breather for a second.

So I had made friends with the Danish guys at the table next to us. He said he liked my Alice in Chains shirt and he had on a Pantera shirt so it was an easy fit. I went to go get a new beer after Carrot had already woken back up. The bartender told me that "your lady is too drunk, I won't serve you anymore". I protested saying "she only had one beer, its 9:45, and we have only been here 45 minutes".

No fucks were given, so I put my coat on and went to say bye to the Danes telling them that they cut me off and explained. They were upset about that and offered to get me another beer which I contemplated for a moment and paid them for (in fact over paid to be nice to the bartender). The Hop House 13 was really good so it was worth it.
    So, 30 seconds after they hand me the beer the bartender and the bouncer comes over angrily to kick me out (with the wrong story might I add). I apologized and tried to take the blame for him buying me a beer, but overall we were humble as to avoid issue with the jerkoff bouncer. "Instead of taking pictures of his girl he should have taken her home, real nice chap!"

I was given 10 minutes to drink my pint and get the fuck out.

At least I get to tease her instead now. Kept those coasters too as a memento.

Afterwards we went back and drank a bottle of wine and I put her to bed. A friend I made named Sabrina then took me out to "the rock pub". The guy pictured in a second was from Manchester since I don't remember his name. He was obviously really drunk and kept trying to get with her. I say this because he was in the way of my shot of Gandalf.
    Anyway, look at fucking Gandalf here. How awesome is that, beer, music, and Gandalf here to save Middle Earth in the smoking room of the pub.

Cats
    Finally, lets wrap it up with all the cats Carrot made friends with.

I Am, Who I Am.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Stroopwafels are tasty.

i should really shut up
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by SephYuyX View Post
    Stroopwafels are tasty.
    I still have one bag left!

I had bought some Dutch cheese and bags of wafels. The cheese came open by France somehow and we had to throw it away ; ;

New Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by SephYuyX View Post
    Stroopwafels are tasty.
    Shit's too sweet. I feel like I'm going to die each time I eat more than one.

i should really shut up
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    Shit's too sweet. I feel like I'm going to die each time I eat more than one.
    <eating one> That is why I only eat one at a time and still have some!

Could be worse, it's not like eating whipped meringue.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

you dont have a plate or cup for yourself. fail

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Adajer View Post
    you dont have a plate or cup for yourself. fail
    CS owns some plates and cups. That's a win you dummy.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Maybe he's just there to watch his bitches eat

BG Level

Been a few months since our last party, but we threw a pretty big one last Friday. Had like 40 ppl over

Spoiler: show

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    Blog Entries

Hey guys let's not ask the obvious questions again.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

More white girls with CS now than asians? he in cuckold territory yet?

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Salodin View Post
    More white girls with CS now than asians? he in cuckold territory yet?
    He's been cucked since before it was cool.

BG Level

>Tfw when you're the only sober one at the party (Masquerade themed birthday)

I'm on a pretty hardcore diet right now, so drinking is cold turkey. Cheat meals are cold turkey, etc. I did have 7 or 8 chips at the party, which I chewed on long enough to taste them before spitting them out.

That's what I meant with the drinking problem discussion we had a few months back. My image issues and drinking kinda run a checks and balances on one another. I can stop drinking at any point I choose (It's been like 3 weeks now) because I'm at a point where I feel like I need to lose weight and want to be at 10% or lower body fat again. (went cold turkey 3 weeks ago after 13 days in a row of nightly drunk streaming on twitch) and have no urge to touch the shit. (though there's no such thing as moderation for me. It's all or nothing lol)

Then I'm not in this pic, but my Tuesday bike group convinced me to go to one of the Saturday morning rides (I go to bed at 4-6am on Friday; saturday ride is at 8:30am), so I finally made it out to one, after sleeping 1.5hrs

Holy shit, my Tuesday ride has 4-8 riders. I show up to Saturday and see this

Ended up doing about 36 miles total

True skill only comes from macro switching all your e-peen gear thru 10 pages
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Awww yeah Mario Kart 64... at least I think that's what it is.