i should really shut up
    You can safely ignore me I am a troll

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Eurell View Post
    Its not fucking arrogance to want to be with som... NO

Not this time motherfucker
    Hooking up with mothers from time to time is still fair game right?

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Spicyryan View Post
    To be honest aside from the various digressions. It was more about the selfish arrogance and conceited attitude that Tigersoda portrays. I just got distracted with playing devils advocate.
    Yes, I am proud of being responsible and preventing bringing a child that would go un-cared for to this planet. Not to mention, it is the most environmentally friendly thing I can do, so even if from a personal standpoint, it's selfish, in terms of my contribution to the planet, it's anything but.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Yeah don't listen to 'em CS. Your carbon footprint is excellent by western standards.

Special at 11:30 or w/e

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

When my wife of six years and I were dating she said she probably wanted kids. I told her I most likely didn't. Six years later no kids. She says she's so glad we didn't. I'm getting the snippity snip soon myself. I'M SELFISH MOTHERFUCKERS.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old, and it legit sucks.

Maybe it will be worth it in the end but I'm not trying to pretend like it's good right now.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Brown Recluse

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by archibaldcrane View Post
    I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old, and it legit sucks.

Maybe it will be worth it in the end but I'm not trying to pretend like it's good right now.

I have an 11 year old and a 5 year old, and they are the worst cock blockers. It's like they have a 6th sense. My wife and I both had shitty childhoods filled with drugs addicted parents, mental and physical abuse, and divorce. We decided to have kids finally at age 33. We felt like the world was filling with shitty people and it was a way for us to give our kids the loving childhood we didn't have. It's rough sometimes, like right now my son has pneumonia, but it's the greatest and most rewarding thing I've ever done. I've jumped off of lava tubes in Hawaii, swam across the Mexican border, saved a man's life after a car crash, and nothing compares to raising, teaching, and loving my kids. I used to have serious issues with my emotions and expressing love, and that all changed when we had my daughter. Im a better person because of it.

I'm cool with other people not having kids though, and wish other people were as smart about not having kids.

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmado View Post
    When my wife of six years and I were dating she said she probably wanted kids. I told her I most likely didn't. Six years later no kids. She says she's so glad we didn't. I'm getting the snippity snip soon myself. I'M SELFISH MOTHERFUCKERS.
    Getting snipped isn't selfish.

BG Level

I think this is being glossed over a little bit, maybe we should all take a breath and focus.

the mind recoils before thoughts of what this actually entails

if i had to guess i'd say he definitely didnt know his girlfriends liked to get wet

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Andalusian girls View Post
    the mind recoils before thoughts of what this actually entails
    I'm a habitual line stepper. So after I get someone interested it is a matter of pushing the envelope and seeing how far the breaking point is a few times over. If they are still there after that then I know they can put up with me and we go forward.

Everyone has their screening criteria. Mine just happens to be seeing what people put up with and how much they push back on things.

For example I state my arguments on kids and marriage to my partner, and I don't demand they reciprocate the same feelings as a condition of being with them like you guys do. Not looking for a mirror, but a complimentary element. If I can't work out someone being different then I shouldn't be in a relationship.

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

There are elements in a relationship that demand reciprocity. You can't simply be "complementary" in all aspects

Are you actually insane

i should really shut up

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Dotsudoku View Post
    There are elements in a relationship that demand reciprocity. You can't simply be "complementary" in all aspects

Are you actually insane
    I didn't say every aspect was to be complementary. Just said I don't want a mirror.

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    I have an 11 year old and a 5 year old, and they are the worst cock blockers. It's like they have a 6th sense. My wife and I both had shitty childhoods filled with drugs addicted parents, mental and physical abuse, and divorce. We decided to have kids finally at age 33. We felt like the world was filling with shitty people and it was a way for us to give our kids the loving childhood we didn't have. It's rough sometimes, like right now my son has pneumonia, but it's the greatest and most rewarding thing I've ever done. I've jumped off of lava tubes in Hawaii, swam across the Mexican border, saved a man's life after a car crash, and nothing compares to raising, teaching, and loving my kids. I used to have serious issues with my emotions and expressing love, and that all changed when we had my daughter. Im a better person because of it.

I'm cool with other people not having kids though, and wish other people were as smart about not having kids.
    I had a super safe normal suburban white kid upbringing, so that's normal for me. Maybe that's why I don't find parenting particularly rewarding so far.

Or maybe it's because my 3 year old is an incredible pain in the ass right now (and basically has been since birth).

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Yearly candies

https://imgur.com/a/iEBTN

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Grown ass man trick or treating.

Respect.

Tekki's Bitch

BG Level

I like to think he finds a random kid on the street and gets the kid to pretend to be his under the guarantee of 30lbs of candy.

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Wronk thred

BG Medical's Student of Medicine
    BG Level

I had a super safe normal suburban white kid upbringing, so that's normal for me. Maybe that's why I don't find parenting particularly rewarding so far.

Or maybe it's because my 3 year old is an incredible pain in the ass right now (and basically has been since birth).
    I think it's the same for me as Dim. I didn't have the most stable childhood and I'm the only one of all my brothers to really rise above it and nothing has been both more frightening and rewarding as being a dad.

All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

Well, my friends say I was top 3 in intoxication level at Holmat this weekend of any other con I've been to, lmao.

Me Sunday: Damn Gia, you're the only person I wanted to bump into that I didn't this weekend.

Gia Sunday: What are you talking about? We took this on Friday

Spoiler: show

Well shit, lmao

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Adajer Vonte
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm