1. You are currently viewing a section that predates the release of FFXIV:ARR and the information you see here is most likely outdated and/or useless.
  1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 1 hours, 16 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 22 hours, 43 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 18 hours, 16 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 15 hours, 43 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Leves after 1.18     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Tottenham 'til I die
    BG Level

Linking Leves does not appear to provide any discernible bonus to SP.

Crackodactyl
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Didn't see in the thread yet, but has anyone done Mammoth and Master or the other 2? Kinda wondering what the end reward is like on those.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Karina Silverstar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Yeah, linking doesn't seem to do anything at all for bonus SP. At R47 a 5-star GAed leve gives 7500-8000~ regardless of how many links. It seems like links might give a slight sp boost per mob, but I'd need to get some concrete numbers to prove that.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Getting to be pretty sure that SP bonuses at the end are greater for leves in your jobs home city. Either that, or Grid leves just give way more across the board.

Would be easy to test for somebody with a staggered party, but I duo as Lnc/Arc so both our hometowns are grid ;x

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Karina Silverstar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Grid just gives more in general it seems. My friend is from U'ldah and he gets the same rewards as I do, and I'm from Grid. We try and always do all of the available leves there. Limsa seems to give just a bit more than Ul'dah also. I think it's probably part of their incentive to get players to the other cities.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sigmakan Kaph
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I havent noticed much of a difference in final SP between cities, but Gird leves are 100x easier than Uldah ones. Its amazing how different they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Celeras View Post
    Getting to be pretty sure that SP bonuses at the end are greater for leves in your jobs home city. Either that, or Grid leves just give way more across the board.

Would be easy to test for somebody with a staggered party, but I duo as Lnc/Arc so both our hometowns are grid ;x

I wondered about this as well , i duo with an arc (me on con) and we seem to have gotten consistently more sp from grid leves (were both from grid)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4