View Poll Results: How generally interested is BG?

Voters
116. You may not vote on this poll
  • Im in.

30 25.86%
  • Eh.

50 43.10%
  • No.

36 31.03%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: WildStar     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Gave Kuishen the main beta key, so I guess he'll make some new friends every Sat lol

Man I need to check this thread more for beta giveaways. I want to see what all the fuss is D:

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Persona Nongrata
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    Man I need to check this thread more for beta giveaways. I want to see what all the fuss is D:
    Your telling me, i'm like 2 posts away from the other guy giving away keys.

Micronesian Thunder
    Get Down On It

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Blackrock

I would like to get in on this if anyone has a temporary or perm key available. Need something to tide me over until RoS.

Still looking for any kind of key if possible please i will like you forever.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

More weekend keys, seems to be way less available. Gotta make an account on each site.

http://www.tentonhammer.com/giveaway...a-key-giveaway

http://www.zam.com/story.html?story=33884

Think the Zam keys all gone.

Hammer keys all gone too.

Mmorpg.com will have more tomorrow 9am est http://www.mmorpg.com/mobile/news.cfm?read=30184&ismb=1

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airewen Moonflower
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

They gotta do a recruit-a-friend! I've been in the Elysium Beta Nexus Simulation Project since the first wave went out in April 10, 2013... well that was the codename minus the Elysium part, and I have yet to see a recruit-a-plebeian.

This was updated about 4 hours ago, so you might still have a shot.

http://www.wildstar-online.com/uk/ne..._available.php

For Europeans™.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Yeah... looks like I'm gonna be missing out on this one. Too bad, maybe I would have actually gotten to 15 fast enough(despite weekends actually being the busiest time of week for me) to do an Adventure this time.

Yarglebargle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Are we allowed to talk about the beta yet?

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Just got my email from em! ...about fucking adventures god damnit sunnuvahbitch. Don't email me unless it's a beta invite! raagghghhrhrahfhghghgh

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Phoenix View Post
    Yeah... looks like I'm gonna be missing out on this one. Too bad, maybe I would have actually gotten to 15 fast enough(despite weekends actually being the busiest time of week for me) to do an Adventure this time.
    If your a striker, the lower levels are easssyyyy. You can even solo the group content (well might be hard if its 2 levels over you).

it only gets rough for striker, around lv 25+ especially if its 2+ mobs... or it was during stress test ;/

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level

So who do I need to blow around here to get a beta key?

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    If your a striker, the lower levels are easssyyyy. You can even solo the group content (well might be hard if its 2 levels over you).

it only gets rough for striker, around lv 25+ especially if its 2+ mobs... or it was during stress test ;/
    I take it you mean stalker? If so yeah, I had little problem soloing the basic content, even some of the stuff that was higher level then me. But the group quests, I was unable to pull off solo... but now that I think about it, its probably because I was in dps nano-skin mode, when one of the other ones might have been better. Really, difficulty wasn't an issue as much as time was. Friday and Sunday I play Pathfinder(D&D) with friends and that takes up about 12 hours of a beta weekend. If I do get into another weekend though, I'm sure my previous experience will make things a lot quicker though(except I'll probably be playing a new class and race just for varieties sake...).

Went to that MMORPG giveaway and saw they want you to sign up and post a comment to get into their lottery...goddamn lotteries. I was there at 9am hoping to snag one -_-

CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

Glad they're fixing the dreadful UI, beta one is real ugly. Now if only I could try the game uggggggh.

Yarglebargle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

The platforming, movement, jumping and all that is... well, crap compared to GW2. That's all I'll say until NDA is lifted but yeah, was disappointed with that. It's possible they could smooth it out but I don't think it'll ever be as good as GW2's.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Meresgi View Post
    Went to that MMORPG giveaway and saw they want you to sign up and post a comment to get into their lottery...goddamn lotteries. I was there at 9am hoping to snag one -_-
    Yeah that was shit. Was trying to grab more keys for BG; 9 am rolls in and they dont even a page up for the give away, site bonks, and then they have
    lottery story time for a seven hour window, of which its already at 1000 posts after 5 mins for 1000 keys. Fuck them. Tentonhammer was cake, gave you the key instantly in a little box. First come first serve, no bs bogged down emails.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

For anyone with IGN Prime, they're giving out beta keys. (Look, you can say whatever the fuck you want about IGN, but I've been an annual sub to Prime for years now and I've gotten more free shit and beta keys than I can remember, it's actually pretty good)

May give away the one I got, not sure if I want to try the game again or not.

Anti-crusade crusader
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    For anyone with IGN Prime, they're giving out beta keys. (Look, you can say whatever the fuck you want about IGN, but I've been an annual sub to Prime for years now and I've gotten more free shit and beta keys than I can remember, it's actually pretty good)

May give away the one I got, not sure if I want to try the game again or not.
    I'll take it off your hands if not using this weekend.