Bacon
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

I took tomorrow off work for 3.1
    Gonna roll Emperor Palpatine build. Lightning Tendrils + CwC + Arc
    Prob Inquisitor, maybe Elementalist.... Scion?

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zeb Adiah
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Ayyyy map stash tab incoming for $15

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

I'll wait for a sale on that, if at all. I didn't have that much of an issue managing my map tab(s) during Harbinger.

I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

The new Ancestral Call support gem is awesome. Makes me glad I don't have to go sunder until I fill out my tree more. Heck, I may end up not going cyclone anymore just by derping around with Frost Blades.

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

What is everyone's in-game name or account name? I'm WulfsAbyssAWChieftain. Would love to play with folks.

BG Level

Account name is IronChefs. Softcore cuz I'm a wuss

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Quote Originally Posted by synistar View Post
    Account name is IronChefs. Softcore cuz I'm a wuss
    Abyss league? Is it IronChef or IronChefs? Says IronChefs does not exist on Abyss SC (same league as me).

BG Level

Derp that's account. Character is GasGasGasFidgetSpinner

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    John Blaze
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I started playing this again last night... NinaBlaze

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

So for whoever doesn't keep up, this next league is gonna be a doozie and sounds dope as fuck. I'll try to summarize what's happening. It starts tomorrow (Friday March 2nd).

-Let's start with the Bestiary League mechanics. It's basically Pokemon: PoE Edition. You are given a list of different species to hunt down.
    You kill or capture these beasts, capture uses a new Net mechanic (V button). The chance of capturing an enemy increases as the enemy's health decreases.
    If you fail to capture the enemy, it will become enraged.
    You will be able to upgrade your nets and buy better nets. Nets are basically Pokeballs.
    Capturing an enemy will add it to your Bestiary, aka Pokedex, giving information and images about an enemy.
    Captured beasts will also be kept in your own personal Menagerie. You'll have access to this area after capturing a certain number of beasts.
    You can use a new crafting station, the Blood Altar, to create powerful new items and augments using your captured beasts as reagents. Rarer enemies will offer stronger benefits.
    Speaking of rare, you can hunt down four new unique monsters known as Spirit Beasts. Each beast is extremely rare and has its own unique drops. You can also try to capture them and use them for Beastcrafting.

-all Ascendancies are being adjusted! Some are getting more than others, but there's a lot of great buffs in here with a lot of really fun looking combos.
    Scion (Ascendant)
    Spoiler: show

Shadow (Assassin, Saboteur, Trickster)

Marauder (Juggernaut, Berserker, Chieftan)

Duelist (Slayer, Gladiator, Champion)

Witch (Necromancer, Occultist, Elementalist)

Ranger (Deadeye, Raider, Pathfinder)

Templar (Inquisitor, Hierophant, Guardian)

-Three new skill gems have been added.
    DEX/STR Spectral Shield Throw which is heavily modified by your shield's stats and doesn't require any power in your main hand.
    STR Tectonic Slam which deals fire damage to all enemies in front of you in addition to creating a random number of satellite fissures which also deal damage; spending an Endurance charge causes the max number of fissures to spawn every time.
    Support Summon Phantasm on Kill which does exactly what you think it does.

-Abyss has become a core game mechanic. Abyss belts will be much harder to get and Abyss fissures in general will be quite rare.

-Uber Elder has been added. Obviously he is the hardest boss in the game up to this point.

There's a host of other changes, additions, and adjustments. For full details just go read the patch notes if you care.

BG Level

Everyone on the PoE subreddit is spamming T H I C C J U G G. If I have time I will try and get something to 90.

Also of note, Zana 8 is Abyss. Zana 5 is Nemesis (HEADHUNTER FARM BOIS). No breach on Zana. And sextants are revamped such that the max number on the map is determined on how much atlas you have cleared - 5 is the maximum.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Tried spectral shield throw. hated it. Tried a fire nova mine shadow. Hated it. Now I'm doing a bleed/ice cyclone Duelist and I'm enjoying myself again

the bestiary is a really awesome mechanic and everytime I come back to the game I'm shocked it's F2P

BG Level

Good April Fools. Oh it's a real game mode lol. Who knows how long this is going to be enabled.

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Delve expansion launches at 1pm PST today which adds an infinite dungeon mechanic for the first time in PoE's history (akin to D3 GRs). Super amped to nolife this game over the holiday weekend. My account name is WulfgangNSH if you want to play.

BG Level

I'll be playing on and off softcore. Not sure what my league starter will be. Double Strike Champion, Skele Necro or a herald of purity? No clue really.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    John Blaze
    FFXIV Server
    Diabolos
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Yeah i'll be playing softcore. Still not sure on what starter i'll be doing either. Gawd this game sometimes so much fun yet so frustrating.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Stormreaver

I know the new caustic arrow will be good but goddamn do I want scourge arrow to atleast be decent.

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I'm likely going MS Jugg to start; easy lab farming and resilience should allow it to scale well into deeper Delves. Build is already one of the easiest Uber Elder, etc. farmers (easiest, not fastest).

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Going to fuck with the new templar gems/guardian tree. Loot lasers are pretty fucking sweet

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag