Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Some of the fucking items this league though...

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Hah saw those boots on Reddit. I typically play the shit out of each league for two weeks or so, but just did not have the time for this one with work travel and weekend trips. Seems like this was a good one to miss given how bork’d the league mechanics were on release.

Motherfucking
    NOSTRADAMUS

Vamos los Perds!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Wulfgang Amadeus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Decided to download PoE for PS4 and give it a shot. Thought it would be too complicated to handle with a controller, but it's actually fantastic. Took me 2-3 hours to get pretty comfortable with the controls; smooth sailing thereafter. I'm in A8 now and have really been enjoying the couch playstyle. Downsides thus far have been some error/DCs/slowdowns in groups and the shallow trade market making it hard to fill out some builds (Tabula is like 30c-1ex for reference).

Wait it's out on ps4 now? That may change things. I was suuuuuuper iffy about diablo 3 on console but I really think it's the better version of the game. I could totally see it working with PoE.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Plays just like D3 on console but a slightly better targeting system (I played ranged for both games).

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Console version is neat but I will never be able to go back to playing PoE without Mercury Trade tbh

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zeb Adiah
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Breach 2.0 plus melee rework. Sounds like we might have a winner.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Melee now hits adjacent mobs - no more need for melee splash support (and maybe ancestral call support)
    Animation cancelling - multistrike support will not mean death
    Instant activation of movement skills
    Cyclone is now CHANNELING

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

This is going to be the best league since the original Breach

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Also:
    https://www.pcgamesn.com/path-of-exi...mega-expansion

Grinding Gear Games has been teasing Path of Exile’s 4.0.0 mega expansion for quite a while, and we still don’t know much about what to expect from it. Studio director Chris Wilson says we’ll learn more at ExileCon this November, and that the update represents a “next-generation” step for the game. Wilson’s even confident about the update taking on Diablo 4.

I guess it's technically easy to take on something that doesn't exist.

I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Legion league starts today. ES is dead again. Spin to win probably got more expensive for trade league. If I have time I may play a bit this league. Maybe Tec Slam Chieftain.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

ES is fine ppl are just being babies. Can't get 20k ES from synth'd items anymore but you can still get more than enough and energy leech is still busted, plus every class can now trait Wicked Ward AND there's a Legion keystone that turns life flasks into ES flasks.

Melee overall feels beefy as fuck now, but the early game is a lot harder.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

So made this little thing

Brown Recluse
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

I've recently picked up this game again, but this time on PS4. Its not bad

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Quote Originally Posted by Dimmauk View Post
    I've recently picked up this game again, but this time on PS4. Its not bad
    How stable is it on PS4? I might migrate to playing it via that because the game is so awful on my PC. The game constantly crashes and freezes my PC... especially with the syndicate fucks

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

No idea if it's the build I chose this time or what, but never really had problems with crashes on PC before and in this season I already had multiple. Or it's the fact that it's hot as hell here right now and my PC can't handle it haha

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Syndicate has been bugged since last league. Basically whenever a syndicate encounter spawns you've got a decent chance of crashing.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Path of Exile 2 just got announced. Will come with 4.0. It isn't replacing current PoE, it is expanding it. Two choosable campaigns basically and they will be updated side by side. 3.9 will be implementing an enormous update to the game engine including new character models, better physics, better physical models, and most importantly far better performance.

Skill system is being overhauled at a fundamental level. Sockets are now basically gone. Skill gems themselves have sockets and they have a new UI to add support gems to them. Every skill can now be 6 link. All pieces of gear of the same type have guaranteed sockets to put the skill gems into.

New gem type called meta gems. "Super support gems"; they offer slots for things like auras and let you cast anything attached to them with 1 click. Cast on crit will be a meta gem too.

Massively updated lighting system, better network performance. This and all the other graphical improvements and engine updates are coming with 3.9.

A lot of the melee rework's changes will be very apparent in the newly updated engine and in PoE 2.

NINETEEN NEW ASCENDANCY CLASSES

Shapeshifting is being added. Can change back and forth between forms whenever you want even in the middle of animations.

3.9 is called Conquerors of the Atlas. Zana again, fuck off. We're the bad guys now.

Sockets on the atlas, upgradable maps, Support gem plus.

We start at the center of the atlas, have to unlock maps after the first 91 with watch stones by defeating watchers called conquerors. Can get the entire atlas to t16 now.

Support gem plus are stronger at lvl 1 than the old lv 20 support gems of the same name.

Apparently that isn't even the league. New league is called Metamorph.

Updating as info comes in.

BG Level

Most important. MTX and stash tabs carry over. Crafters on standard must have gotten hard over the stash stuff alone.

Edit: The Exilecon page with the trailer - https://www.pathofexile.com/exilecon/one

Oh and there's shapeshifting.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag