Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread: Path of Exile     submit to reddit submit to twitter

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

Metamorphs are a total waste of time lol probably even more so than on it's initial league

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

re: white and yellow maps, issues don't become apparent until reds and very apparent until you start juicing. It's like launch week Delirium/Betrayal

also, ends up being a soft nerf to HH

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

So, there's been a few updates, and Arch Nemesis has been pretty heavily changed. Immunities are gone and they've been toned down a lot, with Blight and Delve loosing the content breaking ones. Might just be on the verge of a really great league a week later.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

So Exilecon happening. I guess PoE 1 is going to compete directly with PoE 2. All MTX purchases apply to both games. Both games will have ~13 week leagues with an offset. So PoE 1 league starts and with 4-5 weeks to go, PoE 2 league starts, then the next PoE 1 league starts with 4-5 weeks to go, and repeat.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

ok y'all did see the nazi flags in act 5 right

I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    ok y'all did see the nazi flags in act 5 right
    GGG wouldn't be able to host an EU server cluster in Frankfurt if those were Nazi flags.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Ya, it's not Nazi stuff; plenty of other historical references including the armbands.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I mean the templars/oriath are clearly designed, through action and imagery, to be turboevil megaracists and generally anti-humanitarian

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

I mean yeah they're not actual swastikas but it's clear where they were going with the imagery.

What stash tabs do yall have? I'm seeing currency and maps as required, divination and essence recommended, at least one premium tab for selling, everything else is more murky. but curious what tabs BG has

I think during this sale I'll do the premium bundle, currency, and maps. feels like I can ignore the other ones for now and get them later as I invest into different mechanics

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I've got fuckloads but I've been playing the game for over half a decade and have bought lots of supporter packs, where the coins go almost all to more tabs.

I have all of the main specialty ones except for the more "recent" League related (Blight, Metamorph, etc.) ones, you can use a normal Premium tab to dump league related shit into if you decide to interact with those at all. Map, Currency, and Fragment tabs are pretty much a necessity. Divination is nice to have, not as important. Essence same thing. Ultimately only a handful of cards and Essences are worth holding onto and lower tier essences are best used on leveling gear as you go to craft some pretty nice leveling rares.

I have several premium tabs for organization and various different shops, i.e. i have one for 2Alch, one for 1Chaos, etc. etc.; makes selling mass quantities of shit faster. Also have a couple quads to use as dump and crafting tabs.

BG Level

Currency, Essence, Map, Fragments, Delve and Div cards are the ones I have. Haven't played in years though.

Electric Six groupie
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

Lots of chatter about the patch notes, lots of salt to be had. I'm most intrigued by the new supports and what kind of mid to late game meta shift those could have. Really interested in the new league mechanic and tattoos. Sadly I'll miss league start but look forward to leisurely running through on SSF. I dumped crucible after a week because of the tedium and awful league mechanic, hoping it's not the same this time around.

As for tabs, currency and maps are a must-have for all play styles. After that, I would focus on tabs that match the content you plan to play the most (like essence tab especially for SSF players). I think I have essence, unique (I'm a hoarder), blight, div cards alongside map and currency.

Queen of the Pity Party
    BG Level

thanks guys, all the different opinions really help me come up with an idea of what I want to spend my currency on. I did end up picking up the stained glass armor pack because I know I'll need the currency anyways

new league today! anyone else in? I've luckily found a couple of friends who want to play together and I'm super excited for my first full league experience. probably just gonna uninstall diablo IV and come back to it in a year or two lol

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I prolly won't have time for a couple of months due to all the new releases but I'll be hitting it eventually. Lots of interesting new league starter potential on those new atlas keystones

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Yuri-G View Post
    thanks guys, all the different opinions really help me come up with an idea of what I want to spend my currency on.
    https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Vendor_recipe_system

Another step deeper into the system. You can sell combination of items to a vendor to get fixed results. Good for league starts, currency farming (chaos recipe)

Also with Advanced Mod Description mode on (check your options) hovering over an item with Alt pressed will show you a more detailed breakdown of an item and show you the item level.

Anyone still playing this? I just started yesterday, only to find out that a new league was starting today. Had fun so far. The new crafting system for the league is pretty cool as well. Would be cool to have a crew to run with though. Playing a Witch at the moment because I started one last night and found very quickly that Absolution is a silly skill.

It's all dicks and airplanes
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cia Mir
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung

Stopped during last league and not sure I want to pick it up again so soon. Last league was fucking bonkers for loot spam and coming off of that will be hard.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

This one is definitely a rest period. Basically a much less intricate and more tame Harvest league

Annual Atlas revamp and T17 maps are the real new content this league

Electric Six groupie
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Jayne Barsala
    FFXIV Server
    Lamia

I didn't play much last league. Beat Maven for first time and right around then everyone got big into Magic Find. Quit after that. I'm trying this league to take down all the ubers as my goal and see if I can build a non-starter off some boss gear. SSF though.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag