+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 251 FirstFirst ... 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 194 ... LastLast

Thread: Test Server Findings     submit to reddit submit to twitter

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by Classikmage View Post
    It could be a really luck proc rate on the THF Empy +2 set, or it could be this:

Mandau Rare Ex
    DMG:55
    Delay:176 Attack+40 "Mercy Stroke"(+40%) Additional effect: Poison
    Increased chance of dealing extra damage
    Afterglow (Increases Accuracy and Ranged Accuracy)
    Mandau was offhand....so I doubt it would proc. I think it was the AF3+2 set bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Classikmage View Post
    It could be a really luck proc rate on the THF Empy +2 set, or it could be this:

Mandau Rare Ex
    DMG:55
    Delay:176 Attack+40 "Mercy Stroke"(+40%) Additional effect: Poison
    Increased chance of dealing extra damage
    Afterglow (Increases Accuracy and Ranged Accuracy)
    It wouldn't be lucky at all. The set bonus always procs on all 3 hits ofthe triple attack.

Custom Title
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

nothing of interest on test server for models/monstaz

actually, maybe there is i did it wrongly today.

edit: yea nothing

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Body glow effect shows up on multiple people of the same kind, so I guess SE fixed that.

Seems like Legion is inaccessible also. NPC for it unable to connect to the server that holds the Last Stand zone.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

totaly

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by Atoreis View Post
    yeah but they pretty much trolled me for -40M unless its low number of dross for easier version too.
    It is not like they forced you to buy dross at ridiculous prices

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

iirc, he was buying for 200k each. That would mean he has 200 of them now. I bet the price goes up from there.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

We've been buying them for <100k since dross came out, so I suppose anything more just seems a ridiculous (even at 100k it is still a tad silly)

They just need to post the damn 99 basic trials already. The longer they leave up the 99 2.0 trials alone, the more butthurt they will create.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

I really hope the stage 1 upgrade is reasonable for relic and mythic (like the last stage). At this point I would give a fuck for afterglow (if it only adds glow + sphere effect)

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Banalaty View Post
    They just need to post the damn 99 basic trials already. The longer they leave up the 99 2.0 trials alone, the more butthurt they will create.
    I dont think butthurt is the appropriate term for this, people have reason to be pissed off at the trial requirements.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

I'm a bit lost, is the final trials worse or better than what were the "placeholders" for the trials?

My point is they are only going to create more ire for themselves because people are just going to assume some additional asinine trial for the 99 basic. If they just release it, or even hiint at what it will likely be, they quell the anger (assuming it actually IS reasonable). This is assuming that it is, in fact, reasonable.

Players want some reassurance after weeks of only seeing this completely ridiculous trial and SE is still not supplying that. They could easily quell a lot of this anger by giving information instead of being vague and just 'hope' the playerbase assumes it will all be fine. After all this shit, they need to do more than 'hope' we just take their word for it that it will be reasonable.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

My point is they are only going to create more ire for themselves because people are just going to assume some additional asinine trial for the 99 basic. If they just release it, or even hiint at what it will likely be, they quell the anger (assuming it actually IS reasonable). This is assuming that it is, in fact, reasonable.

Players want some reassurance after weeks of only seeing this completely ridiculous trial and SE is still not supplying that. They could easily quell a lot of this anger by giving information instead of being vague and just 'hope' the playerbase assumes it will all be fine. After all this shit, they need to do more than 'hope' we just take their word for it that it will be reasonable.
    sadly "crushed hope" is the synonym for Tanaka

I feel like there are 2 forces at work in the SE office. I believe Ito may be a reasonable man who wants to see happy players and Tanaka is Tanaka. I think the original plan was to make the 99 trials what the first numbers suggested. There are no dats for stage 1 99s and I don't think they were going to exist until we raged. There was a debate about the trial being outlandish vs. people attaining goals and then quitting and this is the compromise. Now they need to go back and make the dats and figure out the exact requirements for the stage 1 trials which is why we don't know what they are yet.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Stage 1
    Possible upgrades will include damage, delay, and weapon skill damage along with other attributes.
    The planned difficulty level for the corresponding Magian upgrade trials will be such that a majority of players with the appropriate level 95 equipment will likely be able to complete them.
    *This content is not yet available on the test server.

I'll take this at face value until proven otherwise. If you wish to be a pessimist, then be a pessimist. I'm pretty sure that majority of anger at the moment is quelled as theres now insight that people actually CAN upgrade their weapons to 99 without investing 5 years into it. If someone wants epeen afterglow, go nuts.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Surprised no one has mentioned this:
    Additional planned features, such as equipment-specific magic spells and pets, have been postponed to allow for more thorough testing concerning attributes, the number of potential users and the process by which to obtain them. One consideration is whether to implement such features as another stage of the above upgrades, or to apply them to a different set of equipment. Also under deliberation is whether to limit the availability of such equipment or make it relatively simple to obtain.
    inb4 the long awaited Claustrum "fix" is to give the 99 version Meteor.

I don't even want to think about it because they said they are thinking of making that the 3rd stage. Unless there is a way to add it to the weapon without doing stage 2 I don't want to know it exists.

More likely it will be Gravity III.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by TybudX View Post
    More likely it will be Gravity III.
    nah its the long awaited new SMN update avatar "Cait Sith"!