CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kari Arisu
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Anyone know what Windower uses to decide what client to hook to?
    Messing around with files/regedit/etc, I managed to make Windower work for the most part:
    http://bucket.bluegartr.com/bc79d7ae...3d3e700070.png

However, I couldn't move my mouse out of the window. Other than that, everything worked.
    Buuuut, after trying to fix that, I managed to mess up my setup, so now I can't figure out how to get Windower working anymore. >_>

A gigantic waste of space
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Maurauc Baelfyr
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Tried two BCNMs. Mine Shaft is 2 bugbears, and 2 gobbies.. That turns into 7 goblins. DRK THF WHM BLM RNG WAR BST.. Or not, as the BLm casts Haste, the DRK casts Holy.. IT's an evil fight.
    The Monarch Linn is a giant Roc (Think Bennu) and 4 hybrid elementals, one of each type. They all aggro when you start. Wiped to both in about 20-30 seconds.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

The name is pretty amusing, though I'm more interested in that slug's TP moves! What's the text for Purulent Ooze? Does it still reduce max HP or does it only do damage + Bio? And how potent is Corrosive Ooze comparable to say the BLU version? Moar testing. D:

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

How's the damage on Comet and whatever they renamed Merton? (And anyone have a +2 staff to test w/?)

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kari Arisu
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Kensagaku View Post
    The name is pretty amusing, though I'm more interested in that slug's TP moves! What's the text for Purulent Ooze? Does it still reduce max HP or does it only do damage + Bio? And how potent is Corrosive Ooze comparable to say the BLU version? Moar testing. D:
    It says Max HP down + Bio in the description.
    It's also 3 Charges, I believe.

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by evilpaul View Post
    How's the damage on Comet and whatever they renamed Merton? (And anyone have a +2 staff to test w/?)
    I don't have a +2 staff, I'm raptors/leeches/stones away from completion. Posted images/damage. Sorry for linking its just its going up on the blog anyway. Essentially I think I got a set proc on the first set of worms which did 5.8k blizzaja with Beyond/Hell's Guardian/Minnikin.

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by evilpaul View Post
    Most testing seems to indicate it is slightly stronger than Bliz 5 but about 100 more MP to cast.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Can someone check if Dreamlands will have its own JP midnight timer separate from the normal Dynamis zones?

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Anyone have info on the new Whm ability? Taking a shot in the dark and guessing its either 1 min duration/5 min recast or 30 sec duration/10 min recast with these new abilities track records -.-

Holy II damage would be sweet also :3

Lostbane
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Mexi Lostbane
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Comet on a BLM/RDM with full EAF +2 and a Teiwaz took 6-8 seconds to cast. I got a set bonus proc I think on Blizzaja when I aoe;'d for 5.8k each but 3-4 k otherwise. Oh and Comet went up by about 500 points of damage on the second cast on the same mob.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Regarding Comet, how's cast time/recast time on it? EDIT: you answered while my internet was being loopy.

That aside, can you get an idea of how potent the Bio is in terms of potency? Is it Bio II like the normal slug move, including on the ATK- effect? Also any idea on bio duration? Because that slug could tank well if that bio lasts a good while, depending on resistances. I forget, do slugs have any attack resistances?

Actually that brings another thought to mind; I think that SE said they were looking into giving pets different attack types instead of all being slashing, but I don't remember where I saw it and can't find it. Has that been implemented yet, are they testing it? D:

And BST new JA - any testing on that? Yes I know I'm asking a lot about BST but that's one of my big jobs that I put lots of work into. xD

Sorry for all the questioning but BST is one of my mains. D:

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fenrey Varnell
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Is there a torrent up for the client download?

I'm having trouble trying to download it because fuckin' 5.2 gigs

Who's driving? Oh my God Bear is driving! How can that be??
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Eldelphia View Post
    Comet on a BLM/RDM with full EAF +2 and a Teiwaz took 6-8 seconds to cast. I got a set bonus proc I think on Blizzaja when I aoe;'d for 5.8k each but 3-4 k otherwise. Oh and Comet went up by about 500 points of damage on the second cast on the same mob.
    Yeah the help text says something about successive casts of comet increasing the damage. 500 isn't too bad but the question is if the damage caps after the 2nd cast.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kari Arisu
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku_Asura View Post
    Anyone have info on the new Whm ability? Taking a shot in the dark and guessing its either 1 min duration/5 min recast or 30 sec duration/10 min recast with these new abilities track records -.-

Holy II damage would be sweet also :3
    No idea on the duration [less than 3 minutes at least, probably only 1].
    Recast is 10 minutes, seems to be a theme this update.

Holy II did ~700 and ~400 to different Voidwatch NMs with likely full solace bonus.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    No idea on the duration [less than 3 minutes at least, probably only 1].
    Recast is 10 minutes, seems to be a theme this update.

Holy II did ~700 and ~400 to different Voidwatch NMs with likely full solace bonus.
    Blarg- I am dissapoint :/ Any idea on the range of the ability?

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kari Arisu
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Blarg- I am dissapoint :/ Any idea on the range of the ability?
    I didn't think to test it, but probably same range as Holy I'd think? >_<
    Also, the damage is on my not-so-geared, no-spellcast WHM. It's probably very possible to do more, and I only casted it a couple times. xD

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Kari View Post
    I didn't think to test it, but probably same range as Holy I'd think? >_<
    Also, the damage is on my not-so-geared, no-spellcast WHM. It's probably very possible to do more, and I only casted it a couple times. xD
    I meant the range of the new Whm ability (same as protectra etc...) not holy. Should have been more clear sorry

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi
    Blog Entries

Most important JA this update is probably the Bard one. They've already said it's currently a little more powerful than it will be, but does anyone have testing on how powerful that is?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

For the whm ability my test give no duration, when you're hit by a spell (don't know if magic tp move work the same) it wear off, and it's 10min recast. But it's seems it's a powerfull ability, try with worms, stonega III without anything 438dmg, with ja 100 dmg~

For holy II, it's seems to make holy dmg x2 tested it on attowha cockatrice, holy did 300, holy II 600 (only 2 try), up to 1037~ with afflatus on & charge. I'll try to do more test later.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kari Arisu
    FFXIV Server
    Siren
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

I meant the range of the new Whm ability (same as protectra etc...) not holy. Should have been more clear sorry
    I also have no idea, I just got REALLY close to the person I was using it on, and lack of Distance Plugin makes it harder on me. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Byrthnoth View Post
    Most important JA this update is probably the Bard one. They've already said it's currently a little more powerful than it will be, but does anyone have testing on how powerful that is?
    I can't say for sure, but a friend tested and said it was working like a Soul Voice for your next song, and expects that SE wanted it to be a little less than that.