Thread: Bayonetta 2 (NSW/Wii U)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

What the fuck. Not planning to buy a Wii-U for 1 game, so hopefully this becomes a timed exclusive or something.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Insanecyclone View Post
    World has gone from "nintendo doesn't have enough 3rd party titles" to "Fuck nintendo for making 3rd party titles exclusive" salt salt salt salt salt
    fixed that for you

Relic Horn
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by xopher View Post
    The game is being published by Nintendo. PUBLISHED. No other consoles are going to get it.
    When games get ported to other consoles, a lot of time it get's a new publisher. That means nothing.

Ridill
    BG Level

It wont. As Xopher said. Unless Nintendo drastically changes their policy for the WiiU. Like they've ever changed anything.

grrr I'm trying not to show hate for Nintendo atm, cause this is all on PlatinumGames, but it's so hard D:

Delicious tears of Nintendo haters :3~~~

I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

BG Level

Someone explain why nintendo fans are celebrating over other people being upset about this.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Again, as Souj said. Not hating on Nintendo. Hating on PlatinumGames.

King Bitcher of Bitchington
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Chuggs M'koul
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

I can only hope that it gets released for other systems sometime. Pretty big slap in the face. Yes, I'm salty as I would imagine anyone would be.

also lol at releasing this on the wii for the fans.

Re: Bayonetta 2 WIIU EXCLUSIVE

Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    Someone explain why nintendo fans are celebrating over other people being upset about this.
    Some people just wanna watch the world burn.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    because they have nothing else to be happy for.

Also, I get a creeping feeling that P* and Nintendo have some sort of deal. First that one game at E3 and now Bayonetta 2. It's suspicious at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Arelian View Post
    Also, I get a creeping feeling that P* and Nintendo have some sort of deal. First that one game at E3 and now Bayonetta 2. It's suspicious at best.
    Don't know how true it is, but someone on IGN's comment section said the Bayonetta creator seriously hates MS and Sony and always trashes them in interviews. Perhaps that is the reason it is WiiU exclusive (if true).

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    Again, as Souj said. Not hating on Nintendo. Hating on PlatinumGames.
    Indeed, I don't give a shit if it comes out on WiiU but making it exclusive is just a bullshit move when there's absolutely no reason to considering how well received the game was (and it was a multi-platform release anyway).

If you think this is for the fans, or a smart move, then you're just as stupid as the people who made this decision.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Minerva Kissaki
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    If you think this is for the fans, or a smart move, then you're just as stupid as the people who made this decision.
    what he said x100

and this "console" loyalty some of you faggots carry as a badge of "honor" is ridiculous. Like these companies give a shit about you besides what color your money is. Plat games making this move just prob fucked 50% of their fans that only can afford one/two consoles and opted for wait for the next PS/xbox. Not the fucking wiiU. I will be surprised if this doesn't get multi release after the initial release.

I played this shit on the PS3 when it came out because it was the only fucking system i owned. I have all 3 in my house now and im sure as hell not dropping cash on the wiiu when i allready fucking have a wii to play godamn 10th iteration of zelda

fuck you im mad

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Sure are a lot of Nintendo fanboys in this thread living up the fact that's a game none of them have stated they are excited for is WiiU exclusive lol. Gotta love how not one of them have stated how they are happy Bayonetta is getting a sequel in the first place, but love to use the salt.jpg because PlatinumGames just fucked over 95% of their fans

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tsugaru Mifra
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I still don't see why you guys are crying about Bayonetta being single platform now. The PS3 version was COMPLETELY UNPLAYABLE. It might as well have been Xbox 360 only.

Resident Moogle
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    Or you know, the game will do worse than the original because its not multi-platform and not to mention a M rated action game on a nintendo console.
    Kinda makes me curious how WiiU sales of next year's inevitable CoD game will do vs PS3 (since we all know majority of CoD players are on 360). Can't gauge anything from BlOps2 since WiiU won't have much of an install base at that point.

While it isn't for the fans necessarily it certainly is a smart business move for both of them. The original didn't even break 2m units worldwide and probably lost them money in the end. Platinum likely gets a tidy sum from Nintendo, get nice sales due to lack of other games (competition) since it's a new console, and a whole new audience to target. Even if they lost half the original fans they will still probably pick up more than that just from Nintendo-only/WiiU customers looking for more mature titles.

Also, they can now develop with better hardware not available to them from 360/PS3. Maybe the WiiU just let them make the game they wanted to make or maybe dude just hates the other two companies /shrug

Re: Bayonetta 2 WIIU EXCLUSIVE

Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    Sure are a lot of Nintendo fanboys in this thread living up the fact that's a game none of them have stated they are excited for is WiiU exclusive lol. Gotta love how not one of them have stated how they are happy Bayonetta is getting a sequel in the first place, but love to use the salt.jpg because PlatinumGames just fucked over 95% of their fans
    What? I'm hype as fuck for Bayonetta 2. A little upset about it being WiiU exclusive (for now) since I didn't like the system when i tried it, but I'll live.

RNGesus

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

I had no issues playing it on PS3. Regardless, the issue isn't that its single platform. Its that the sequel is coming out on a completely different brand and dropping the previous ones. Would not have cared if it came out for Wii, Xbox and PS3.

Quote Originally Posted by Arelian View Post
    What? I'm hype as fuck for Bayonetta 2. A little upset about it being WiiU exclusive (for now) since I didn't like the system when i tried it, but I'll live.
    You clearly don't fall into the nintendo fanboy category he is talking about then.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast