FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by pancakesandsex View Post
    Septimus
    Galkarider
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Just sayin.
    I am very proud of that title. One time long ago we were doing Dynamis - Beaucedine when my arch-rival Galkarider Retzpratz charmed several of the BLMs. In the ensuing chaos, I ran in and Rampaged his face of, claiming his title as the undisputed Galkarider along with the various rights, responsibilities, and privileges that go with it. And I do love my responsibilities...

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I made a thread about buffing cheese sandwiches and got this in return:

You have been banned for the following reason:
    Despite our repeated warnings, you have continued to act in violation of the FINAL FANTASY XI Forum Guideline. Therefore, we have no choice but to permanently ban you from using the forum.

:C

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level

How is that any worse than what anyone else posts lol

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Idk, there's probably a deli guideline. Or it could be because of the drama that was for some reason associated with my thread that I had no part of. Either way, no buffed sandwiches for us

Dear Customer:

This notice is to inform you that we have suspended your access to the FINAL FANTASY XI Forum for one or more violations of the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement that occurred on 12-07-2011.

Thread Title:
    Cheese Sandwich

Relevant sections from the FINAL FANTASY XI Guidelines:
    Posting content that does not follow the theme of the category or thread.

Original Post:
    Cheese Sandwich

Cheese Sandwiches are too underpowered. Can we get a buff? Consider this an official petition.

Every action we issue is based on conclusive evidence of a violation and is reviewed for accuracy.

Based on the actions in this most recent incident and any prior record on the service account, we have suspended your access to the FINAL FANTASY XI Forum in accordance with the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement. The suspension will last a minimum of 3 hours starting 12-07-2011 3:28 (PST) during which time you will be unable to access the FINAL FANTASY XI Forum.

For information on prohibited activities in the FINAL FANTASY XI Forum, please refer to the Square Enix Account Terms of Use, PlayOnline Member Agreement, FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement, and the FINAL FANTASY XI Forum Guidelines.

NOTE:

Please be aware that during the suspension, we will review the case and determine if you are eligible to access the forums in the future. Depending on the situation, we may decide to take further action by terminating your access to the FINAL FANTASY XI Forum and/or FINAL FANTASY XIV Forum.

In addition, actions taken against an account are accumulative. If you persist in violating the FINAL FANTASY XI User Agreement, we may terminate your access to the FINAL FANTASY XI Forum and/or FINAL FANTASY XIV Forum. We therefore ask that you do not repeat this behavior, and that you review the FINAL FANTASY XI Forum Guidelines

If you suspect the violation resulted from unauthorized access to the account or the actions of an unauthorized third party who is not your parent or legal guardian, or if there are other points you wish to clarify, please review the following information on the SQUARE ENIX Support Center.
    http://support.na.square-enix.com/fa...la=1&kid=57402

This message has been sent to you for notification purposes only, and we are unable to address further inquires via replies to this email. Should you have any additional questions or concerns, we ask that you visit the SQUARE ENIX Support Center at http://support.na.square-enix.com/

-SQUARE ENIX Account Administrator

Despite there being dozens of similar threads in there. :C

Wonder if it's permanent or three hours

New Odin
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sparthia Abysseant
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

A banwich. lol

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Concerned4FFxi/Amaday is making me headdesk so fucking hard right now. I NEED TO STOP READING THE OF!!!!!!!

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

the german forums are kind of dead... the good thign about it is, your requests and ideas get noted and proposed to the dev team and cant be overwatched. (at least thats what they tell us)

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Stupid Prothescar. You should have made the topic about GRILLED cheese sandwiches. Regular NQ sandwiches are perfectly balanced.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alethea Khethys
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Mairja View Post
    Concerned4FFxi/Amaday is making me headdesk so fucking hard right now. I NEED TO STOP READING THE OF!!!!!!!
    Try having Amaday in your LS.

The rest of the LS is really nice and helpful for the most part, especially our leader, but sometimes I'm not sure it's worth it. ~_~

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Rehwyn View Post

The rest of the LS is really nice and helpful for the most part, especially our leader, but sometimes I'm not sure it's worth it. ~_~
    Oh
    my
    god
    you have my deepest sympathy ; ;

He's lying through his teeth too lol, says "I got 20 jobs" making it sound like they're all lvl 95 (or at least 75+) but according to his AH profile that's not true. I mean, we all have 20 jobs once they're all unlocked, lol. Condescending as hell too, ugh. And the comments on his AH page sort of indicates that he's pissed off his share of other players and then some.

Burninate all the things.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Rehwyn View Post

Why would any competent leader keep a guy like that around? As a sack, no less.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alethea Khethys
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    Why would any competent leader keep a guy like that around? As a sack, no less.
    Honestly, I think he's just too nice to tell him to GTFO. It's not a hardcore or VW LS really, more of a social.

Burninate all the things.
    BG Level

That makes more sense. I guess. Sorta.

It would still give me a headache.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sukimin Yakumo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Quote Originally Posted by Prothescar View Post
    I made a thread about buffing cheese sandwiches and got this in return:

You have been banned for the following reason:
    Despite our repeated warnings, you have continued to act in violation of the FINAL FANTASY XI Forum Guideline. Therefore, we have no choice but to permanently ban you from using the forum.

:C
    You seriously just made a thread and they permabanned you for it? What the fuck?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Well now I know what to do when I can't take the stupidity anymore, banwich.

Someone make a thread titled:

"I RUV CHEEZ SANLICH!"

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by ronin sparthos View Post
    A banwich. lol
    MY BANWICH!

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ciousslash.png

(Sorry for it being a little table breaky, but this is the only good Manwich picture in existence.)

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

New Petition

Was a tempban. My official forum account is a small price to pay for justice. I would ask for BG's support on this matter.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sukimin Yakumo
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren

Where did the original petition go? Completely deleted? Wish I could support the cause, but I don't have an OF account.

Impossiblu
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Prothescar Centursa
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Yes completely deleted. They probably don't realize that cheese sandwiches are real.