But I don't want my title changed
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

When did I do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Fievel View Post
    It's not that you enjoy it, it's that you all insist on putting it everywhere, fuck, you're worse than bible belt Christians with this shit.
    I don't see where I said Aurara was the only person doing this

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Reading, why are you so hardddddd

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

Ponies will just be like any other fad though and will die down if you ignore it. People saying shit like "I'VE ADBLOCKED EVERYONE AND ANYTHING WHOVE POSTED PONIES"(Not saying you're the one who said it, it was some angry dude in RIT) will just get people to post more Ponies. That's like a basic rule of the net. If it pisses someone off, continue to do it.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Myrrh_Quetz View Post
    Ponies will just be like any other fad though and will die down if you ignore it. People saying shit like "I'VE ADBLOCKED EVERYONE AND ANYTHING WHOVE POSTED PONIES"(Not saying you're the one who said it, it was some angry dude in RIT) will just get people to post more Ponies. That's like a basic rule of the net. If it pisses someone off, continue to do it.
    I can't argue that.

I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

BG Level

I don't care about its status as a fad. I enjoy the show. As long as they keep makin eps, I'm happy

Banned.
    Account locked at request of user.

BG Level

I don't see where I said Aurara was the only person doing this
    He's the only person you singled out.
    Ask Aurara, he does this shit just to troll, that's why he posts the pics and memes so much.
    Reading, why are you so hardddddd
    You tell me lol

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I was replying to you saying that people posting these pics isn't just to troll, seriously now? Did you read anything else?

Banned.

BG Level

I was replying to you saying that people these posting pics isn't just to troll, seriously now? Did you read anything else?
    You accused Aurara of trolling by posting ponies everywhere, and when Myrrh and I pointed out that ponies only get spammed here and in the RIT you bring up people who are not Aurara posting ponies in places that are not BG.

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/2356/1311138152019.jpg

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Priran View Post
    You accused Aurara of trolling by posting ponies everywhere, and when Myrrh and I pointed out that ponies only get spammed here and in the RIT you bring up people who are not Aurara posting ponies in places that are not BG.
    I don't think you understand. I used Aurara as an example of somebody who uses these pictures for the sole purpose of trolling. I did this because you said

Quote Originally Posted by Priran View Post
    itt: posting images of something you like is trolling
    I have not once said Aurara is the only person doing this everywhere, and yes, when I said everywhere, I meant everywhere. Not just RIT or this thread. What did I say in any of my posts that made you think I was refering only to posts done on BG?

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Soda View Post
    I don't care about its status as a fad. I enjoy the show. As long as they keep makin eps, I'm happy
    No, I agree with you. I enjoy the show a lot. It reminds me of the shit I used to watch as a kid and Rainbow Dash is the shiznit.

Banned.

BG Level

I have not once said Aurara is the only person doing this everywhere, and yes, when I said everywhere, I meant everywhere. Not just RIT or this thread. What did I say in any of my posts that made you think I was refering only to posts done on BG?
    Do we have people posting ponies in Uzbekistan? On the moon? In a galaxy far far away? The meaning of "everywhere" depends on the context and if you are seriously trying to argue that people complaining every time Aurara posts a pony are in fact complaining about anyone posting a pony anywhere on the internet you are either ing or trollin'.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Oh my, lol

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

All over the internet, such as the places I mentioned, I can't believe I have to explain this to you.

Should I draw you a picture to help you understand?

Edit: At this point I'm convinced you're either a complete idiot or just trying to bait me further, so I'll just stop here.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Really surprised nobody's broken out the "love and tolerate" meme yet

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Never really bothered me with the pony stuff, although my things anime/hentai and will stay that way for a long time

In fact a guild member (yes its a guy) I have, pretty much acts/talks like "I am fluttershy" on vent during raids, thats about the only thing that disturbs me about mlp. Because he has a very... odd... odd... voice...

ive seen pony things posted in other places besides this and rit and other websites, it was all over peoples shit in spam and whatnot too

i dunno i dont particularly care for it nor do i care if people post pics or w/e. its like they want to be the care bears or something though with those things on their asses

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Holy fucking shit you retards what are you doing? Why are you going into their thread and bitching? I hate them as much as the next guy, but this is the stupidest shit I've seen people ever do. People (myself included) bitched in RIT so they made their own thread, so now you're all going into their thread and bitching? Kill yourselves.

tl;dr GTFO their thread and maybe they'll leave us alone.

edit: this is like going into the man thread and saying OMFG WHY ARE THEY POSTING NAKED MEN

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

It's funny. Like a month and a half ago, I hated ponies. I thought this shit was stupid but then I sat down and watched the show and, well, now I am a Brony.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazmaz View Post
    Holy fucking shit you retards what are you doing? Why are you going into their thread and bitching? I hate them as much as the next guy, but this is the stupidest shit I've seen people ever do. People (myself included) bitched in RIT so they made their own thread, so now you're all going into their thread and bitching? Kill yourselves.

tl;dr GTFO their thread and maybe they'll leave us alone.

edit: this is like going into the man thread and saying OMFG WHY ARE THEY POSTING NAKED MEN
    i aint bitchin broskillet, i was legitimately curious how the stuff started because i dont scour the far reaches of the internet every day. calm down virgin

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    my things anime/hentai and will stay that way for a long time
    AND LONG MAY YOU REIGN!