+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Transmogrification set.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Transmogrification set.

So, I know transmogrification is all the rage amongst my friends. I was wonderin if anyone else has been working on their set? Here's what I've come up with so far.

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/6576/...0511111511.jpg

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Dragonblight

nice looking set there, maybe you should try to get this staff to go with it though
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=32344/st...ulate-recovery

paladins everywhere will probably bandwagon on t2/t6. i'm gonna try and not follow the herd and go back to t10.5. not 100% on weapon/shield, I think wall of the dead from 25 man kel'thuzad matches it alright though

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Avelle Asteria
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Alleria

I'm a serious pack rat and have saved every single armor set since Molten Core. I'll be rolling around in T3 for a while probably.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Got the set from the start of wotlk naxx thing for hunter (reminds me of predator or something with the gas mask and all) I'll try to get a pix after work to post here.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

My priest will be using t6. I have everything saved down to the boots and matching belt. I want illidian dagger to drop, but otherwise will use time warder dagger or the t5 priest set looking staff or illian staff (have both of those). I think priest t6 is the best looking

For my druid, unsure. Id use t11 if I could get HM chest and shoulders. My druid will for sure be using Illidian blindfold though, that I have already

BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Priest t6 comes from where again?

Also can I transmog the DK 371 PVP set look to the PVE set?

Hyperion Cross
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kai Bond
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

My set would be:

Tank = DK 10/10.5, I just need to find some matching belt/feet, which I believe comes from Heroic Sindragosca. I have my Marrowgar axe ready too
    DPS = probably the same, weapons will be Rimefang's Claw and the Battered Hilt Reward

--

For Paladin, T10, or T11

--

Rogue? = T1 I guess

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by BadKarma View Post
    Priest t6 comes from where again?

Also can I transmog the DK 371 PVP set look to the PVE set?
    Priest t6 is BT and Hyjal. The priest looking staff (that looks like priest t5) is from BT also.

And yes, you can transmorg PvP armor into PvE armor (i think this is stupid. Should just be PvP > PvP)

BEES OH GOD BEES
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

Going destroyer for my warrior.

Also, did blizz say anything else about legendaries for transmog? As far as I saw, their reasoning was that they wanted people to see immediately that the person has a legendary, which isn't much of an argument seeing as if you have the item for transmogrifying, then you DO have the item. People will keep standing around in them anyways, why not just have them be transmogrifiable?

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

I'm working on getting KJ's bow just incase at some point they do let you transmog legendaries. Also I'm sad you can't transmog to "any" gear you can wear (aka if your a hunter and can wear leather, look like a rogue etc etc)

Need to find some matching boots sometime, as for staff (if I can transmog to it) want the zergling staff from BT. Also may use the gun model from don santos famous rifle

http://www.neko-sentai.com/images9ruf/transmog1.jpg

Tyven's Xbax Fren
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Korgath

I like T9 for DK, and T8 for Paladin (just to do something different from t2). Can't decide on what weapon to use for either, and shield for offspec for my paladin.

Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

Pretty much every rogue forum and rogue I talk to wants to run the bloodfang set. I have most of it, but to be different I'll be running one of the recolors from TBC probably:

http://roleplaygear.files.wordpress....fang.jpg?w=497

Only missing 2 pieces from that since I can't summon nightbane. Trying to get the sword from kalecgos, shards of woe, and a few other weapons.

question: can you transmog to non-tier pieces? for ex the AQ/sunwell set.

Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

Quote Originally Posted by m4th_ View Post
    as far as I know, anything with stats (green quality gear of any level, no white/greys) that "your class" wears

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Yeah it doesn't have to be part of an item set, just any high-quality item in your inventory/bank.

And fuck Bloodfang, it was bad enough in TBC where EVERY rogue helm up to T4 shared the bloodfang model. Kind of want the old fashioned mask model, but unfortunately the cool textures are on quest rewards that I've long since vendored.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=29332/te...sk#screenshots

blax n gunz
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Boyiee View Post
    Pretty much every rogue forum and rogue I talk to wants to run the bloodfang set. I have most of it, but to be different I'll be running one of the recolors from TBC probably:

http://roleplaygear.files.wordpress....fang.jpg?w=497

Only missing 2 pieces from that since I can't summon nightbane. Trying to get the sword from kalecgos, shards of woe, and a few other weapons.
    I didn't think you needed any quest to summon nightbane anymore. At the very least they removed the urn of ashes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulkeeva View Post
    as far as I know, anything with stats (green quality gear of any level, no white/greys) that "your class" wears
    sweeeeet, i'm going straight for aq set for warriors then, cause at first i wanted onslaught, but i guess everyone will go for it (since it's the best looking warrior set ever hurrr).
    also, i wanna transmog my 2h sword into the katana model, cant remember the name of it.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post
    I didn't think you needed any quest to summon nightbane anymore. At the very least they removed the urn of ashes.
    You just need to click the urn or w/e the thing is on his balcony

blax n gunz
    BG Level

sweeeeet, i'm going straight for aq set for warriors then, cause at first i wanted onslaught, but i guess everyone will go for it (since it's the best looking warrior set ever hurrr).
    also, i wanna transmog my 2h sword into the katana model, cant remember the name of it.
    There's a 2H katana? I know the Hanzo Sword and its clones are 1H katanas.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast