Closed Thread
Page 126 of 151 FirstFirst ... 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 ... LastLast
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

Hope they still keep the good pigeons for Animaniacs.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zeb Adiah
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Season 4 of Seven Deadly Sins is up now.

Liked the Last Full Measure on Hulu. Also liked the transformer anime on Netflix but it was too short. I know there 3 parts but 6 episodes didn't seem long enough.

So Tales of Arcadia: Wizards, is amazing so far.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Takiwaki View Post
    So Tales of Arcadia: Wizards, is amazing so far.

Spoiler: show

I wish it had more season. they had a plan for multiple seasons but had to cut it down to just one. I think the first season would have ended with them getting stuck in the past. And then the second season would have been them in the past ending with them returning. The upcoming movie was probably going to be season 3.

Here of what could have been if Netflix gave them the multiple season deal. considering the show was supposed to focus Douxie and Zoe(changed to Claire and her saving Jim sub plot). Wizards was suppose to conclude the Tales of Arcadia.

Some explorations of Douxie and Zoe’s relationship I did earlier on Wizards! MY BABIES! ;_; This was before we settled on her exact powers as a tech mage, so you’ll see some ideations exploring what she could do. I’m bummed a lot of her involvement got cut in the final product (she used to be much more involved)

Well, I am glad they at least went back to the original storyline and characters for the most part.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultas.../#778764e9333d
    In an open letter, Michael Dante DiMartino says that he and Bryan Konietzko have left the project, and two things appear to be true: 1) there seems to have been some sort of problem between them and Netflix over the direction of the series and 2) their departure has not necessarily killed the project at Netflix (even if it should). Here’s DiMartino:

“I also sought wisdom from Stoic philosophers who were big on differentiating between what is within our control and what isn’t. I realized I couldn’t control the creative direction of the series, but I could control how I responded. So, I chose to leave the project. It was the hardest professional decision I’ve ever had to make, and certainly not one that I took lightly, but it was necessary for my happiness and creative integrity.

And who knows? Netflix’s live-action adaptation of Avatar has the potential to be good. It might turn out to be a show many of you end up enjoying. But what I can be certain about is that whatever version ends up on-screen, it will not be what Bryan and I had envisioned or intended to make.”

FUUUUUUUU! God DAMMIT

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

That last paragraph is upsetting.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Lmao. Mature themes don't always revolve around romance, blood, and sex. Basically they want to make another Game of Thrones.

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

And thus continues the trend of Network execs knowing nothing about what people actually want. "People really liked that show with the dragons, incest, and sex. Let's do that but with a beloved Childrens cartoon"

I could understand aging them up so you don't have to deal with the actors going through puberty and whatnot so you can keep them looking pretty close to the same and child actors tend to suck but christ.

And confident in their team? Yeah, were they confident in the team that made that fucking Death Note shitshow?

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zeb Adiah
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Per some reddit post fandomwire is some click baity site that is known to just make up shit for views

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk

I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    BG Level

Sounds like they need some ethics

in nerd journalism

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Glitch Techs Season 2 up on Netflix.

Who knows if we get more or this is it. Season 3 just need to be send to a Studio to be animated(Storyboard, animatics, backgrounds etc all completed).

Professional Pixel Pusher
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Live action Avatar news reaction:
    yuck. Just get Favreau in there. He has a good track record on adapting cartoons to live action.

BTW Teenage bounty hunters is very fun and pretty damn funny.

Looks like we are for sure getting The Haunting of Bly Manor in October... can’t wait

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

Fucking Season 5 of Lucifer is like in two days!

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

I thought that was at the end of the month, so yay for this weekend!

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

Aug 21st! I'm super excited, I just binged all 4 seasons a few weeks ago. This show is just so needlessly fun and awesome. And Tom Ellis is one of those "I'm not gay but if I was" list of people. Similar to everyones "List of 5 celebraties that you get a hallpass with"