Closed Thread
Page 133 of 151 FirstFirst ... 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 ... LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Milkster View Post
    I just finished Cuties. Outside of the crotch shot pic this would've been a Dance Mom's episode. It was a bad movie overall though. Like I get the girl coming from an Islamic background but her Mom was super chill, which kind of defeats the whole she was being oppressed argument. It was her seeing something new and getting swept up with the wrong crowd and continually trying to fit in and not be seen as a kid. If you've seen Law & Order SVU then you've seen how far Cuties goes, like 98% of it.

That little boy is bad though.
    The mom was cool and I really liked her by the end, but she saw right at the start that her mother seemed essentially powerless in the life she was in, and that's where the desire to "get out" comes from.

Pied Piper of the Homos
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Quote Originally Posted by Kaslo View Post
    What was the “partial nudity” portion of Cuties that has people in an uproar?
    The girl in the youtube video flashed a boob, the girls in the strip club but again that was on youtube. Or the crotch shot, which was off screen.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Milkster View Post
    The girl in the youtube video flashed a boob, the girls in the strip club but again that was on youtube. Or the crotch shot, which was off screen.
    So it was nudity by someone of age?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

So it was nudity by someone of age?
    We don't know that characters exact age, but they were very clearly older than the main kids were, so the assumption is yes, that person is of age.

Here's a screengrab of the scene, not the boob slip:

We see the red heads boob a few seconds later.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

YTer I watch made a vid on it saying the pedobait claims are exaggerated and it's a half assed coming of age story with almost no dancing. Even then what the actual fuck was Netflix thinking promoting it that way.

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

More people are likely watching now with the backlash had their not been any

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

The mental gymnastics on the closet pedophiles on bg to actually watch cuties is amazing lol.

Anyone watching raised by wolves? This show needs its own thread. It's amazing

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Takiwaki View Post
    Anyone watching raised by wolves? This show needs its own thread. It's amazing
    I am. Weird release format though. First it was 3 episodes, now 2 (haven't seen those yet).

I was really interested after the trailers, although after the first episodes I'm not sure it lived up to my expectations. It's still really good though.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Voice cast and storyboards. Also like 3 seconds of the new intro(same just cleaner and brighter)

Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

So Lovecraft Country anyone? what a sleeper hit. Out of the new shows streaming now this and raised by wolves have had my attention every week. Its great. This and raised by wolves should have its own threads. lots of discussions to be had

Limecat
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries

And he's back to doing that stupid voice. Least this one doesn't look like he's faking a movie for a free tropical vacation like his last several.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Based off the same source material as Lupin the Third.

D. Ring
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

Finished watching the 6th season finale of Homeland. Overall it was one of the most intense episodes of the series. A real change of pace after 5th season.

Overall I do recommend the series for those who hasn’t watched it.

Spoilers below
    Spoiler: show
    Death of Peter Quinn, my favorite character so far in the series was a real sad moment. He was a very well written character. Also liked the way how they made you hate Dar Adal first, then..

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/re...er-movie-2021/
    Netflix, or more specifically, Netflix Portugal has revealed a new Resident Evil movie coming in 2021. More specifically, Netflix has revealed Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness a new CG movie that seemingly stars Resident Evil 2 protagonist Claire Redfield. Unfortunately, the trailer is vague and only reveals a few characters, plus a 2021 window. Further, none of the other Netflix channels have posted the trailer yet, suggesting that Netflix Portugal has made a mistake and pushed the trailer live ahead of schedule.

Given the nature of the reveal, details are currently very scarce. In fact, they are non-existent. However, what we do know if that this is not the live-action TV series that Netflix announced earlier this year.

Wow so I did not realize the Utopia on Amazon prime is a remake the the british series back in 2014. That show was amazing and was really sad it got cancelled. So far I liked some of the british characters better and there was a bit of comedy. The US version is way more serious.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

It will be TV series format and not a movie from Capcom presentation.

Poster
    Spoiler: show

BG Content
    BG Level
    Blog Entries

Rofl.. I forgot Doubledealer was in this.

okay guy I guess
    BG Level

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/con...nt-1234787810/
    Conan the barbarian could be on his way to Netflix.

The streamer is developing a live-action series based on the iconic character created by Robert E. Howard, Variety has confirmed. Conan first appeared in comic books way back in the 1930s, and has already appeared in multiple different big screen adventures.

No details on the plot or timeframe of this new series have been revealed as yet. However, what has been confirmed is that it hails from Fredrik Malmberg and Mark Wheeler’s Pathfinder Media, and is part of a larger deal for the exclusive rights to the Conan library which is currently in the works between Netflix and Conan Properties International, which is owned owned by Cabinet Entertainment. As part of the potential deal, Netflix would have the right to adapt Conan properties for film and TV in both the live-action and animated spaces. Malmberg and Wheeler will executive producers this prospective series via their Pathfinder banner.