Closed Thread
Page 17 of 151 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast
    Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

I'm gonna watch 6souls tonight and see what's worth naming your avatar after...

Like, 100% never heard of it and wouldn't be interested otherwise...

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Watched the two seasons of Survivors, it has its moments but overall it is pretty good.

Survivors is a British science fiction television series produced by the BBC. It depicts the lives of a group of people who survived a virulent strain of heretofore unknown influenza which has wiped out most of the human species. According to the producers, the series is not a remake of the 1970s BBC television series Survivors (1975–1977), created by Terry Nation, but is loosely based on the novel of the same name that Nation wrote following the first series of the 1970s series.

Season of the Siccness
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sicc Ward
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

I just saw that Pontypool is up, probably been for awhile but I just noticed it. It's a very cool take on Zombies and I've been trying to see it again for a few years now.

Ridill
    BG Level

Expendables 2 on Netflix

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by bechyni View Post
    Watched the two seasons of Survivors, it has its moments but overall it is pretty good.
    Took your advice and watched the first episode. Showed a lot of promise, so I started to watch the second episode. Hubby walks in from the store and asks what I'm watching. I tell him, and then he decided to be a jerk and look the show up online for spoilers to taunt me. He found out that season 2 ends in a cliffhanger and that it was never renewed for a third season. Totally disappointed and now I have no motivation to finish watching the existing episodes

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Yeah it got cancelled after the second season due to low viewing numbers. Although it did end in a cliffhanger, the ending it did give makes sense and could server as a real ending (minus that last 5 seconds that is the actual cliffhanger).

Didn't realize this thread existed, subbed for sure.

Also, for any of you that don't use this site, it is extremely helpful when trying to track down what is new on Instant. Instantwatcher.com

Certified Man-Child
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Uzuki Ashtear
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    The Scryers

Quote Originally Posted by Souj View Post
    Expendables 2 on Netflix
    Saw this and still not sure if I want to watch it. First one was overrated. Good action scenes, but overall kinda boring.

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Doombear View Post
    Didn't realize this thread existed, subbed for sure.

Also, for any of you that don't use this site, it is extremely helpful when trying to track down what is new on Instant. Instantwatcher.com
    I'm assuming there's no Canadian version?

oh snap nvm, discovered there's a part of the site for Canada netflix. awesome.

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany View Post
    Took your advice and watched the first episode. Showed a lot of promise, so I started to watch the second episode. Hubby walks in from the store and asks what I'm watching. I tell him, and then he decided to be a jerk and look the show up online for spoilers to taunt me. He found out that season 2 ends in a cliffhanger and that it was never renewed for a third season. Totally disappointed and now I have no motivation to finish watching the existing episodes
    Survivors was fantastic. I posted on here a while ago about it on Netflix. Such a shame it never went past the second season.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    Just watched it and holy shit it is amazing. Love the ending

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level

So although not on Netflix, if you're a horror movie buff, check out VHS 2. VHS 1 is on Netflix if you want to take a look. This is the first time that I've seen a sequel of a horror movie be dramatically better than the first. Sooooooo good.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

I actually watched V/H/S the other night, and it was pretty weird/creepy/weird lol. Definitely wasn't what I was expecting lol

Ridill
    BG Level

6 Souls wasn't bad. Not sure what was wrong with the original title Shelter though.
    Also didn't like the last quarter when it became obtusely
    Spoiler: show
    paranormal with the appearance of the witch lady out of nowhere. I mean, it obviously had to go paranormal, but still doesn't mean I couldn't wish otherwise!

As for VHS1 and 2, I'm torn which I like better.
    I think 1 had the better premises and was definitely more scary. but the stories were all drawn out a bit too much making a lot of it boring. 2 had better stories and were way less boring, but not really scary except for the eye transplant story.

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

Just watched the heckler.

Was great haha

If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

VHS started strong and dwindled down imo. That succubbus story was legitimately scary to me. "I like you." Didn't know there was a sequel, I'll check it out for sure.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

The woods one wasn't too bad either, "you're all going to fucking die out here"

GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

The woods one wasn't too bad either, "you're all going to fucking die out here"
    I thought the acting was atrocious for that one.

The succubus was great though.

I pullout to go pee.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Winterhoof

Yeah now that I think about it the acting was pretty bad in that scene. Think since it followed the terrible hooded girl shit it came off better than it actually was.

If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Yeah now that I think about it the acting was pretty bad in that scene. Think since it followed the terrible hooded girl shit it came off better than it actually was.
    I was confused with this at first, I thought it was going to tie into the succubus one, but it didn't lol. I thought the haunted house one was lame and fake as hell. The woods one was a cool concept though. Was there another one or was there only 4 (not including the main arc with the house and tapes being found)?

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 151 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast