E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Civil War just landed on Netflix.

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus View Post
    I'm guessing we're not getting Continuum anymore. Travelers definitely fills that void. 5 episodes in and I'm enjoying the show.
    Series ended already. Unless you're talking about just for netflix.

We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

I think Hirronimus was referring to further Stargate: SG-1 follow up movies and got confused on the names. Stargate: Continuum already came out, but the fact that the head writer is now working on another series means Continuum is probably the last we'll get.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Watching Luther. British copper show. If you're a fan of law and order but better story and writing, you will enjoy this. Stars Idris Elba.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Deftscythe View Post
    I think Hirronimus was referring to further Stargate: SG-1 follow up movies and got confused on the names. Stargate: Continuum already came out, but the fact that the head writer is now working on another series means Continuum is probably the last we'll get.
    No, I was specifically talking about another canadian made TV show about time travel. I just didn't know the show actually ended. There were big gaps in season releases if I remember right, so I was still under impression that a new one was coming. But alas. Maybe Netflix will pick it up.

wotg torrent kitty :3
    BG Level

Travelers is excellent. Very little downtime if any, great acting and the story stays plausible within itself. Just prepare for it to end in a major cliffhanger. I secretly hoped I just slept on this one and the second season would arrive soon. Going to be a long wait.

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Claire Farron
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Quote Originally Posted by Aevis View Post
    Travelers is excellent. Very little downtime if any, great acting and the story stays plausible within itself. Just prepare for it to end in a major cliffhanger. I secretly hoped I just slept on this one and the second season would arrive soon. Going to be a long wait.
    I heard about Travelers before it came out (I can't remember where) and I have to say its some of the best sci-fi i've seen in a while. I enjoyed it more than Continuum which I thought was really really dry. I'd also place it above Killjoys and Dark Matter if we're talking about lower budget sci-fi. I think the reason is it's more character based and not solely focused around weirdness or monster of the week type of storytelling. Plus that blonde british chick is fucking hot.

We built this city
    We built this city on cock and stooooooone

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus View Post
    No, I was specifically talking about another canadian made TV show about time travel. I just didn't know the show actually ended. There were big gaps in season releases if I remember right, so I was still under impression that a new one was coming. But alas. Maybe Netflix will pick it up.
    My bad, I just didn't see the connection between the two shows aside from being Canadian sci-fi, so my brain tried to fill in the gap.

Quote Originally Posted by Burningthought View Post
    I'd also place it above Killjoys and Dark Matter if we're talking about lower budget sci-fi.
    I enjoyed Dark Matter well enough and I'm always looking for more Sci-fi. Is Killjoys on Netflix and is it any good?

E. Body
    BG Level

Killjoys was on Netflix, but they removed it. It was campy as fuck. I enjoyed it, but most ppl didn't....

Annihilation Banwave
    sprout sprout sprout
    2031 No.1 Draft Pick
    Pittsburgh Penguins

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Lucky Number Slevin is on there. If you haven't watched it, it's definitely worth the time. Fantastic flick.

I heard about Travelers before it came out (I can't remember where) and I have to say its some of the best sci-fi i've seen in a while. I enjoyed it more than Continuum which I thought was really really dry. I'd also place it above Killjoys and Dark Matter if we're talking about lower budget sci-fi. I think the reason is it's more character based and not solely focused around weirdness or monster of the week type of storytelling. Plus that blonde british chick is fucking hot.
    Blonde British chick? I cant remember anyone like that in Travelers lol

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Claire Farron
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Killjoys is okay, if you don't like the first few episodes of the first season drop it. I don't think it's on netflix but I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Takiwaki View Post
    Blonde British chick? I cant remember anyone like that in Travelers lol
    http://imgur.com/lmZYYgB

I guess in the show her hair is more brown than blonde.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Killjoys is streamable on the syfy channel website atm if you want to.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Netflix Infinite Runner Game
    Spoiler: show
    Netflix has released a new infinite runner-styled browser game that incorporates many of the company’s most well-known series, with the game featuring playable characters from Stranger Things, Orange is the New Black, Narcos, and Marco Polo. In each stage, which is themed around each of the shows, players collect various items and avoid obstacles to reach a higher score.

As it’s an infinite runner, the controls are pretty simple as players simply have to press the spacebar to jump (and tapping it twice offers a double-jump).

It also has some great chiptune versions of the shows’ theme music.
    http://www.dualshockers.com/2017/01/...e-runner-game/
    https://flixarcade.netflix.io/

Killjoys is okay, if you don't like the first few episodes of the first season drop it. I don't think it's on netflix but I could be wrong.

http://imgur.com/lmZYYgB

I guess in the show her hair is more brown than blonde.
    British? That's the part that lost me lol

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by 6souls View Post
    it works on smart tvs. Was pretty nice lol

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level

It Follows now on Netflix. Watch it. You won't be dissapointed.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

iBoy - January 27th
    “iBoy” follows Tom (Bill Milner), an average teenager whose world is turned on its head when a violent encounter with local thugs leaves fragments of his shattered smartphone embedded in his brain. He wakes from a coma to discover that returning to normal teenage life is impossible because he has developed a strange set of superpowers. With these new powers he sets out to seek revenge on the gang, who also assaulted his best friend Lucy [Maisie Williams].

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

I set my mum up with Netflix on Saturday and we watched the first 2 episodes of The Crown together. I was never going to watch it myself, but I ended up mainlining the rest of the season that night. Was rather excellent - John Lithgow being a standout for me, I didn't even know he was in it, I'd ignored all the advertisements. Can't wait for the next season.

Closed Thread
Page 55 of 151 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 ... LastLast