Closed Thread
Page 74 of 151 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 124 ... LastLast
    Tio Derp
    DHC Glitch of the House of Weave

BG Level

Santa Clarita S2 was bonkers lol. Every episode got a laugh out of me, very underrated show.

Such an amazing show and now sad have to wait for S3.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by AvidLoki View Post
    Santa Clarita S2 was bonkers lol. Every episode got a laugh out of me, very underrated show.

Such an amazing show and now sad have to wait for S3.
    Same. Half way through I was wondering how they could possibly finish the season in a good spot and that finale was all over the place but was so satisfying. Love the comedy and gore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by bori View Post
    Requiem is a decent horror/thriller/mystery series. It's only 6 episodes, so it's a quick one.

Going to watch the other show, 'Dark' now.
    I watched requiem at work one day and enjoyed it enough to sit down and actually watch it through a second time with the lady. Slow burn through ep 1 and 2 but everything after is great. End is suspenseful too. Classic mystery formula nothing groundbreaking.

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Alvinho View Post

Been reading nice things about "La Casa de Papel" (Money Heist). Advertising leads me to believe it is like Inside Man, but longer and in Spain.
    There are definitely some similarities to Inside Man, even beyond the obvious superficial things. It also has a strong Prison Break vibe to it. Anyway, I finished this up yesterday and I enjoyed it. There are 13 episodes on there now (which coincides with the first 9 episodes in the Spanish cut), and the remaining episodes are to be released around this weekend, so probably about 8 or 9 more. Subtitles or hilarious English dubs aren't for everyone, but if you like the heist genre, it's worth a look.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Wakfu season 3 on Netflix usa. Just noticed it today. Probably came up in my list after binjing voltron.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Just finished Santa Clarita s2. Timothy O. has great comedic timing. Just him saying "what the fuck" in 2x1 and 2x3 cracked me up

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

cried at the end of the newest trailer park boys season like a little bitch

I Have The Clap Again
    BG Level

wild wild country yall

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Nothing like some white folks getting scammed by Indians amirite? Story as old as history channel.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Alistaire Lexander
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

So there's this anime that showed up called The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. and it's pretty crazy, in a good way. He's got psychic powers but wants to go unnoticed. Hilarity ensues. Some of it gets nearly on the level of Excel Saga in ridiculousness.

Quote Originally Posted by Alistaire View Post
    So there's this anime that showed up called The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. and it's pretty crazy, in a good way. He's got psychic powers but wants to go unnoticed. Hilarity ensues. Some of it gets nearly on the level of Excel Saga in ridiculousness.
    +1 recommend, light hearted, funny and wacky as fuck. A good time had for sure.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Lots of good stuff showed up on latest Netflix update here, including Avatar: The Last Airbender, good time to finally watch that, I started it ages ago but never went past the first couple of episodes.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Old Merits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Gokulo View Post
    Lots of good stuff showed up on latest Netflix update here, including Avatar: The Last Airbender, good time to finally watch that, I started it ages ago but never went past the first couple of episodes.
    I agree, heard of it in 2010 or so when I read some magazines my underage cousin had. Thought it was interesting, but had my doubts. Overall, it feels a little fast-paced, but I'm genuinely enjoying it, not to mention that it's actually funny when it intends to do so.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

For those that saw it, was Korra worth watching?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It's not as good as TLA for story/characters, but has far better fight scenes and animation (having said that TLA's stuff is also really good, they just stepped it up more). It's worth watching, but it does focus more on teenage drama than TLA though.

It's definitely worth watching if you enjoyed TLA.

Hackey Thread Lurker since 2010
    I could have bought an 11 pull and have 1000 gems left over, but all I got was this silly title.

BG Level

It's okay. Season 2 is a throwaway and even the showrunners recognize it when they jab at that joke in season 4. The Avatar history episodes are the only two standouts.

Series overall has its moments but suffers from being a bit disjointed since season 1 was initially a standalone then it got ordered for 3 more catching the creators off guard.

Caesar Salad
    BG Level

Last season of Korea was a doozy though. Honestly I enjoyed it. They did the series justice plot wise considering we will probably never get another series in that universe again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Jennifer Aniston & Tig Notari to star in a Comedy about Lesbians in the Whitehouse
    First Ladies is a political comedy about America’s first female President and her wife, The First Lady. When Beverly and Kasey Nicholson move into the White House, they’ll prove that behind every great woman… is another great woman.

Pic’s produced by Notaro, Allynne, Aniston, and Adam McKay, Will Ferrell, Jessica Elbaum and Betsy Koch for Gloria Sanchez Productions. Chris Henchy is exec producer.
    http://deadline.com/2018/05/jennifer...dy-1202394029/