FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

https://apnews.com/76214d0d5b1a4d0890a2d3040a3ddb33

Netflix will be raising their sub prices.

Its most popular plan will see the largest hike, to $13 per month from $11. That option offers high-definition streaming on up to two different internet-connected devices simultaneously. Even at the higher price, that plan is still a few dollars cheaper than HBO, whose streaming service charges $15 per month.

Its most popular plan will see the largest hike, to $13 per month from $11. That option offers high-definition streaming on up to two different internet-connected devices simultaneously. Even at the higher price, that plan is still a few dollars cheaper than HBO, whose streaming service charges $15 per month.

This time, the price for the cheapest plan is going up to $9 per month. A premium plan offering ultra-high definition will jump to $16 per month from $14.

The new prices will immediately affect all new subscribers and then roll out to existing customers during the next three months. Customers in about 40 Latin America countries where Netflix bills in U.S. currency will also be affected, excepting key international markets such as Mexico and Brazil.

Ridill
    BG Level

I dont watch enough t.v. let alone netflix to keep paying these jacked up prices. Think I'll just cancel my subscription, let shows I want to watch build up, then binge the hell out of them.

Old Merits
    BG Level

Is that with tax or without? Been 13.99 EUR in Germany for the past few months, still the most bang I can get for this buck. Gonna stay subscribed anyway, just hope Netflix comes through and crushes the competition, tired of streaming services clinging to their exclusive titles; could have been the future, now they're ruining it already.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Don't think we have a general streaming thread, this one isn't on Netflix, it's on Hulu, but it's pretty damned funny.

Future Man

Just finished watching the second season - really funny all the way through, makes fun of and explores some time travel paradoxes.

Seth Rogen was in a few episodes this season, and looks like next season is going to be amazing.

It's hilarious and dark and raunchy and sometimes sentimental, alot of the same things I enjoy about Rick and Morty.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by djzombie View Post
    Don't think we have a general streaming thread, this one isn't on Netflix, it's on Hulu, but it's pretty damned funny.

Future Man

Just finished watching the second season - really funny all the way through, makes fun of and explores some time travel paradoxes.

Seth Rogen was in a few episodes this season, and looks like next season is going to be amazing.

It's hilarious and dark and raunchy and sometimes sentimental, alot of the same things I enjoy about Rick and Morty.
    Second This.

Loved the first season, didn't know the 2nd was out.

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

This is a Futturman house. You should know better.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level

Fyre Festival documentary - incredibly interesting and absolutely insane what went on.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

I only heard about that from Internet Historian. Sounds like a hell of a trainwreck.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

Yeah it's basically a better version of the internet historian's overview, with a lot of behind the scenes video and stuff leading up to it, really good documentary. Def enjoyed it.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

The "Oh shit, that's on netflix streaming now?" Thread/Netflix Suggestion

I watched the Hulu one yesterday, they actually have Billy McFarland and a guy that worked for Fuck Jerry. looking forward to the Netflix one, which does not have McFarland and was produced in part by Fuck Jerry. Interested in seeing what kind of differences there are.

Tio Derp
    DHC Glitch of the House of Weave

BG Level

Surprised no one mentioned S2 of Punisher. Only on EP 8, but damn this series is fucking amazing.

Gonna be so sad when it gets auto-canceled

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by AvidLoki View Post
    Surprised no one mentioned S2 of Punisher. Only on EP 8, but damn this series is fucking amazing.

Finished it over the long weekend.

If you click through both spoiler tags don't say you weren't warned.
    Spoiler: show
    Was disappointed with the ending. specifically when
    Spoiler: show
    Frank finds Billy all shot up barely functioning and puts two in his chest - pretty unsatisfying ending.

Special at 11:30 or w/e
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kalmado Espiritu
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    Blog Entries

I'm not into the Marvel stuff really but I've noticed some of y'all saying things about shows being cancelled and what not. What is going on?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Netflix spent the last year or two creating a shit ton of content and now they're purging the stuff that didn't perform well.

I haven't watched any of the Marvel stuff except on there except Daredevil and the Punisher.

I really hope they do a season 3 of The Punisher, but many people think its going to get the axe like all the other Marvel shows. I think this is probably their best performing of all of them though.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

IIRC the Marvel problem was production costs that Netflix didn't like.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Most people feel that marvel stuff is being cancelled due to Disney upcoming streaming platform, much in same way your ex burns all your stuff after a bad break-up.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AvidLoki View Post

It has it's own thread....

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ne...ces-2019-01-23

Hulu is cutting the price of their ad-supported subscription from $7.99 to $5.99. Their ad-free sub will remain at $11.99.

IMPERIAL CONCUBINE OF ME
    Coolest Monkey In The Jungle

BG Level

i actually didn't know they had completely ad free, last time i tried them i still got ads and was like wtf is this