Closed Thread
Page 105 of 151 FirstFirst ... 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 ... LastLast
    Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

The movie was so worth staying up late to watch!! I laughed through the whole thing and was actually really surprised by some of the stuff that happened. It really was just like watching an old episode besides design changes and it was great. I hope a miracle happens and we get a new season because damn does it deserve it.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

I watched Enter the Anime. It's a total shill documentary featuring only the Netflix produced/licensed shows where the director has to figure out what makes anime so special while completely ignoring the rest of the industry. It did get me interested in Cannon Busters, though.

Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    BG Level

Yeah I heard it is an abomination, just like their Evangelion dub.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I didn't think Netflix's Eva dub was terrible, just that ADV's original is a classic.

If Netflix's adaptation happened originally, it would have been perfectly fine. It's just hard to be compared to Tiffany Grant, Spike Spencer, Allison Keith, and Amanda Lee.

BG Level

I thought Shinji's new voice was awful.

But on the plus side the rage from what's-his-face getting his line altered was hilarious.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

They pronounced Nerv at least three different ways throughout the redub. Annoyed the piss out of me lol.

BG Level

I need to see the trainwreck. But I need to get a sub first. Hoping I can get a trial for Rocko/Zim

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Just binged Mindhunter, gripping stuff.

BG Level

Saw Rocko and Zim.

Zim was pretty damn great. Rocko was good but kinda meh near the end.

I like to eat food
    BG Level

Agree with Rocko. The wrap up wasn't that great.

BG Level

Yeah and on top of that the context of Rocko's "change is bad" seemed extremely poor.

Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level

The rant by Rocko the last few minutes felt completely out of place. Agree it could’ve been handled a lot better.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zeb Adiah
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

On S2E5 of Mindhunter and I'm like Greg is gonna turn into a serial killer if they keep this up.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Kanriel View Post
    Finished Wu Assassin. Holy fuck what a shit show. For the good, I honestly didn't mind/enjoyed the cast, the premise and setting. For the bad...the writing was goddamned ATROCIOUS. Some scenes flow just fine and make sense and build the characters in it, and then some scenes make no goddamned sense and just seem like they took out multiple scenes to shove a few lines into the scene to attempt to accomplish it all. To go into more detail:

Spoiler: show
    As soon as the Ying Ying and Dao stuff came in, everything felt super flat. It was THROWN IN HIS FACE with shit explanation, and they never really went back to fully explain things. They just expect you to respect it as this old prophecy when no one knows shit about it.

They take the Fire Wu out of Uncle Six, he then does nothing, and gets killed. Wtf?

The Earth Wu barely gets to speak before they start fighting. And he never tries to talk to him. For a guy who was all "Let's talk about this" and extremely anti-killing, this makes no sense. And based on what WAS said, the Earth Wu very well could have given up his power willingly, so he could have kept his pacifism going.

The final fight he just tackles Alec and stabs him. Then he goes to slice open his wife? The fuck? This dude was a fucking pacifist a few episodes ago, and his only confirmed kill is the Earth Wu.

They then spend like half the final episode teasing a next season. Which to me makes me think the show runner thought they made some top notch show that was certainly getting a season 2. The show needs a reboot before it needs a second season because so many details were fucking stupid if they made season 2 good, I wouldn't want to ask someone to deal with watching season 1.

The entire show seems like a simple minded jockbro trying to take a geek setting and make a fighting show about it. If it wasn't trying to take itself so seriously, I'd maybe consider it as a parody, but it clearly wasn't. How this got okay'd I don't understand.

TL:DR - Total letdown.
    Just finished few days ago. Some part was not bad some part was like wtf... if they plan carefully the plot should be much better, like wtf uncle 6 portion???? Actually towards the end I like uncle 6 more than others

Just got to episode 3 of Mindhunter S2 and this show is incredible.

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

https://twitter.com/bigmouth/status/1164213131041759234

Season 3 of Big Mouth coming October 4th.

I trusted Zet and this is what happened
    Eleven owes me $40 bucks

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kaslo Essyx
    FFXIV Server
    Famfrit
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Yeah boi

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

https://twitter.com/seewhatsnext/sta...94900093997057

Priscilla Presley & John Eddie co-created & EP #AgentKing, an animated adult action comedy featuring Elvis Presley as a covert government agent who fights to keep America safe while also maintaining his cover as the King of Rock & Roll. #Archer alum Mike Arnold to showrun/write

BG Level

That sounds ungodly stupid...

...I'm in.