+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Traffic school question.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Traffic school question.

I shouldn't of waited so long to figure this out, but I am a procrastinator. Anyways just a simple question, are you able to go to traffic school after you pay off the ticket? Or do they make you do it before you pay off the ticket?

Before you pay off the ticket. Paying it off is like an admission of guilt or something.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

D: that sucks, maybe I should of saved more money. How much does it cost to do traffic school? And if you do it online generally how long does it take?

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Totally dependent on the state/severity of the ticket. Last time I did it, it was $120ish and about 6 hours, but my ticket was pretty minor.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

How do I go about enrolling for traffic school? Googling around it seems like the traffic school was included in the ticket n such. I went to court to get the cost of the ticket reduced which they did a little, but listed traffic school as an option, not something I have to do. Of course it's better to get the point off my record so I'm looking to do traffic school anyways. Just not entirely sure where/how to get this started

You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

BG Level

Most times it's a check box on the ticket that you mark when you mail in your payment, then you are mailed info as to the time/date you are expected to attend. If you've already paid the full ticket you most likely can't retroactively go back and ask for traffic school, if you have a court date regarding the ticket then you can request traffic school as your sentence from the judge.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

So check it off on the ticket > Pay off the ticket > Receive date for school (I assume any school/online? Or do they tell you which?) > Do school? If that is the case, how long after you pay the ticket do they schedule school for?