+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

really creepy episode

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

So Tate is the one who has been wearing that suit...? Or could it be multiple people? If so, then isn't he technically the father of the "child"?

I almost wonder if the Doctor didn't faint because of what she saw, or if it's "just not allowed to be seen" therefore it just knocked her out or whatever... I suppose faint is the more logical answer.

King of the Jews
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

dat ending. . .

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by kisada View Post
    i wonder if they cast zachary quinto as a gay dude before or after his recent announcement
    You do remember his role in 24 right? He has also been doing gay rights activism for years now.

King of the Jews
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

He did an amazing job, the gay couple was hilarious especially the bathroom scene.

The Anti Miz
    The Anti Miz of the House of Weave

BG Level

im also now convinced that burn guy is not a ghost. he is the only one that leaves the property and we learned last night that the ghosts can only leave on halloween.

Quote Originally Posted by tyven View Post
    im also now convinced that burn guy is not a ghost. he is the only one that leaves the property and we learned last night that the ghosts can only leave on halloween.
    Oh wow, totally didn't even realize this. Thanks.

The gay couple and other spoilers:
    Spoiler: show
    1) I assume that they aren't buried on the premises of the house because they are not ghosts of the house. The only reason they appeared at the house was because of Halloween... interesting.
    2) Not sure about the story about the infant baby monster. I was really hoping it was just some sort of demon "haunting" the basement.
    3) Creepy gimp suit is creepy
    4) I assume Cadence's daughter is dead and that she will be buried in the backyard of the house, allowing her to "haunt" the property
    5) How sad was the scene with the maid and her mother? Depressing.
    6) Dumb pregnant bitch is back from the dead and you know that will only lead to more trouble
    7) I'm not starting to feel really bad for Ben. He just can't seem to catch a break. Every scene with the burned guy is absolutely hilarious, whoever he is, great actor..

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

The guy playing the Burned man is Denis O'Hare, he also played Russel Edgington on True Blood. He was awesome in that as well.

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by feril View Post
    The guy playing the Burned man is Denis O'Hare, he also played Russel Edgington on True Blood. He was awesome in that as well.
    haha I knew I remembered him from somewhere.

I really like him.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

He was hilarious in True Blood.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Greedouw View Post
    Oh wow, totally didn't even realize this. Thanks.

The gay couple and other spoilers:
    1) I assume that they aren't buried on the premises of the house because they are not ghosts of the house. The only reason they appeared at the house was because of Halloween... interesting.
    2) Not sure about the story about the infant baby monster. I was really hoping it was just some sort of demon "haunting" the basement.
    3) Creepy gimp suit is creepy
    4) I assume Cadence's daughter is dead and that she will be buried in the backyard of the house, allowing her to "haunt" the property
    5) How sad was the scene with the maid and her mother? Depressing.
    6) Dumb pregnant bitch is back from the dead and you know that will only lead to more trouble
    7) I'm not starting to feel really bad for Ben. He just can't seem to catch a break. Every scene with the burned guy is absolutely hilarious, whoever he is, great actor..
    I think you need to die at the house in order to be a ghost there, which is why she was trying to drag her daughters body over before she was dead

Did anyone else notice the skeletons outside the front of the house at the end of the episode? xD

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt...5phto1_500.jpg

Since the previous episode, this show just keeps getting better. Zachary Quinto was a great addition to the cast this episode. Constance/Addie & Moira were brilliant as usual. Even Ben made me feel a little something for him this episode especially the scene with Tate. I still have no liking for either Vivien or Violet though. =/

Poor Addie... ;___;

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt...dt8eo1_250.gif

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

Hope that isn't the last we see of addie

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

This week's episode was so fucking amazing, I really hope directTV doesnt scrap FX. Such a shitty move if they cant just scrounge up the extra money to pay fox

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Heart Underblade
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

speaking of zachary quinto, I never knew he was gay irl until someone at my work mentioned it to me.

Bring on the Revolution
    BG Level

yeah he came out this month IIRC

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I think that the real estate agent is a ghost/bonded to the house as well. They purchased the house online and she called in the two dudes to come and "Fluff" the house. She said in an earlier episode that she sold the house to the two of them and was aware of their murder suicide.

The Anti Miz

BG Level

oh man, i didnt even think about that

We've never seen her outside of the house, ya?

I don't know, because when she was placing the new for sale sign out front, Constance was looking up in the window and waving at Tate. And then she looked up and didn't see anybody and looked at Constance like "who the hell are you waving at?". I don't know, just her expression doesn't really seem like one a ghost would have.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast