Closed Thread
Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Detroit at Dallas - Ah, the game where we find out if the Lions are really good or not. I think they are, and hopefully this means the massive amount of undeserved press the Cowboys are getting will end.

Carolina at Chicago - Cam Newton is going to see hell during this game, considering he hasn't seen a good pass rush all year.

Buffalo at Cincinnati - Cincinnati has a pretty good defense, but that's irrelevant since their offense is inept. Buffalo and Detroit are going to both be in the top 5 on the Totally Infallible ESPN NFL Power Rankings by the end of this week.

Tennessee at Cleveland - Okay, it's time for the offensive line for the Titans to remember that they were, at one time, actually really good. They need to pretty soon, or they're going to get annihilated once they have to start relying on the run.

Minnesota at Kansas City - Adrian Peterson vs Jama--ugh. Nevermind, this game sucks.

Washington
    at St. Louis - Please come back, Steven Jackson. Not sure if he's enough, though. I think Washington is pissed after last Monday. They're good enough to say that being pissed means something.

New Orleans at Jacksonville - Wow, potential slaughter here. Or a low scoring game where it's blatantly obvious the entire game who's going to win.

Pittsburgh at Houston - Time for Shittsburgh to get exposed again. I heard they may be re-signing Flozell "False Start" Adams to make up for the fact their entire line is injured.

San Francisco at Philadelphia - If Philly loses this game, it's curtains, pretty much. They really have to win this one.

NY Giants at Arizona - Eh, no one is talking about them, but Arizona isn't too bad.

Atlanta at Seattle - Atlanta is in hotter water than Philly. If they lose this, they may never recover.

Miami at San Diego - I think Miami will make this a game, but it really depends on how hurt the Chargers are. Apparently Gates is done for a while and Ryan Mathews may be too. No idea how this one will go.

New England at Oakland - I see Brady lighting up the Raiders defense here, which is unfortunate because I would pick them if they had a secondary worth anything whatsoever.

Denver at Green Bay

NY Jets at Baltimore - Baltimore, underwhelming. Jets, really underwhelming.

Indianapolis at Tampa Bay - I have to watch this game, because it's MNF. That sucks.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

I read the entire OP to try to decipher who Tyche is going to bandwagon with after the fins are 0-4 since Peyton isn't playing, no luck.

The Optimistic Asshole

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Detroit.

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by Gadritan View Post
    So, you're saying they didn't game plan for the Pats last week?
    I'm saying their defensive gameplan wasn't effective, unless it was just to play hard

C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tymon View Post
    NY Jets at Baltimore - Baltimore, underwhelming. Jets, really underwhelming.
    wat? you serious?

Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

so so so so much mad in this thread and its only 4 pages

Black Guy from Predator.
    Uppity Negro
    Secret Admin

The Immortal Bill Duke

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Man0warr View Post
    2nd best front 7 in Football.

Doesn't look like Fairley is going to play Sunday, Detroit's D-line is still the best even without him.

Pretty sure Dallas would win this game with a healthy Miles and Dez on offense and Scandrick on D but unless Romo can whip those scrub WRs into shape this week in practice it's going to be tough to score. Despite Costa snapping the ball early 3 times he did a pretty good job on pass protection and overall the O-line has been pretty good at giving Romo time - Doug Free has actually been their worst linemen the last 2 weeks which is crazy.

Dallas actually has held down Megatron pretty well in the past but Stafford is healthy this time - have to hope Ware and Spencer get to him early and often.

It's going to be close but I think Dallas loses, just not enough on offense right now for Romo. If DAL has a chance it will be the defense stepping up even more.

After the bye week the Cowboys will be ready for the Pats though. Get back Miles, Dez should be 100% healthy, and so will Orlando Scandrick and Jason Hatcher.
    i laughed so hard a tear rolled my cheek.

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

Quote Originally Posted by Xajii View Post
    wat? you serious?
    Not like the Jets have been good at running the ball this season, so not expecting them to try it often against the Ravens of all teams. I can see Flacco trying to throw towards Revis direction and causing 2 INT that sets them up with free points.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleverness View Post
    Not like the Jets have been good at running the ball this season, so not expecting them to try it often against the Ravens of all teams. I can see Flacco trying to throw towards Revis direction and causing 2 INT that sets them up with free points.
    I can see Sanchez trying to throw towards Reed's direction and causing 2 INT that sets them up with free points. It can work both ways.

C A P S UNLEASH THE FURY
    BG Level

I wasn't necessarily commenting on who he picked to win (though I still disagree), but that the one who was "really underwhelming" according to him was picked to win...

Even trying to take my fan bias goggles off, the Ravens just do not seem underwhelming to me. At all.

Also, Flacco knows Revis' game. Jets will probably put him on Boldin and then Flacco will hit up Smith, Doss, Evans if he's back, etc. But the other thing is, we're gonna run the ball. Hard.

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Cardiac Cat
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Airlea Ocelot
    FFXIV Server
    Balmung
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Aegwynn

But the other thing is, we're gonna run the ball. Hard.
    They shutdown Rice last year.

I'm not sayin. I'm just sayin.

If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

I like how people pick the cowboys for being their first "real" competition, and how we get to see if the lions are for real, meanwhile everyone and their mother dismisses every single one of the cowboys' wins.

If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Protip: we suck. lions are good.

We break our current streak of 9 consecutive games played with final score <3 points, after we get slaughtered. 33-24*

*After garbage time TD.

Ridill
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Tymon View Post
    Detroit at Dallas - Ah, the game where we find out if the Lions are really good or not.
    LOL what?

Eli Manning is my Lord and Savior
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Greymane

Quote Originally Posted by recuperi View Post
    I can see Sanchez trying to throw towards Reed's direction and causing 2 INT that sets them up with free points. It can work both ways.
    Everyone already knows Sanchez is gonna throw at least 1 INT this game, we don't even need to bring that up here.

I wasn't necessarily commenting on who he picked to win (though I still disagree), but that the one who was "really underwhelming" according to him was picked to win...

Even trying to take my fan bias goggles off, the Ravens just do not seem underwhelming to me. At all.

Also, Flacco knows Revis' game. Jets will probably put him on Boldin and then Flacco will hit up Smith, Doss, Evans if he's back, etc. But the other thing is, we're gonna run the ball. Hard.
    Honestly I see the Ravens winning this, it's just not sounding like a fun game to watch cause you have 2 teams with good defense, nice offensive weapons but 2 kinda ehhh QB's so far this season. Jets run game has been pretty bad this season, Ravens is on the opposite end of that spectrum, but Jets are coming off a bad defensive loss in Oakland so I can see them rallying from that to do something about it. Unless the Jets defense fucks up again it's gonna probably come down to passing yards imo.

So Sanchez needs to not have a normal Sanchez game pretty much to win this.

Everyone already knows Sanchez is gonna throw at least 1 INT this game, we don't even need to bring that up here.

Honestly I see the Ravens winning this, it's just not sounding like a fun game to watch cause you have 2 teams with good defense, nice offensive weapons but 2 kinda ehhh QB's so far this season. Jets run game has been pretty bad this season, Ravens is on the opposite end of that spectrum, but Jets are coming off a bad defensive loss in Oakland so I can see them rallying from that to do something about it. Unless the Jets defense fucks up again it's gonna probably come down to passing yards imo.

So Sanchez needs to not have a normal Sanchez game pretty much to win this.
    Now that you mentioned it, had a serious question since I haven't payed a ton of attention to the Jets this year - was McFadden's day past week an anomaly because of a good runner or was it how the run defense has been all year? Curious mainly because my team has that to deal with as competition all year (the Raiders, as odd as that sounds)

Ridill
    BG Level

DMC is beasting shit.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

Quote Originally Posted by recuperi View Post
    Now that you mentioned it, had a serious question since I haven't payed a ton of attention to the Jets this year - was McFadden's day past week an anomaly because of a good runner or was it how the run defense has been all year? Curious mainly because my team has that to deal with as competition all year (the Raiders, as odd as that sounds)
    Guys who can get outside can bust it on the Jets, LBs are stout up the middle but slow. They thrive on shutting down runners like MJD, Rice, etc. The speedy nigs can work it if they beast out, DMC beasted out.

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    Demo, I am disappoint. Usually it's the Dallas fans that rage at me. You're better than this.
    http://nndb.com/people/028/000022959...ns-1-sized.jpg

Demo - "That's my quarterback."

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast