1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 5 hours, 25 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 18 hours, 34 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 1 days, 22 hours, 25 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 4 days, 11 hours, 34 minutes
+ Reply to Thread
    Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

So... now that the game is starting to get good music

How do I rip this shit? I really want the Zahar'ak zone and battle music in addition to the raid battle music.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

I wanna know how can I get rid of the shitty own chocobo music... And replace it with the rent chocobo music!

the whitest knight u' know
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Miya Kai
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

There's definitely a song or two I would like to replace with orchestrated Dancing Mad or Esper Battle... Someone needs to get some music ripping/replacing guides up in this.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fitz Everleigh
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

I just want the full OST. Anyone willing to post or PM it to me? (I remember posting it was bad back when it was in beta, open even, I didn't know if that was still the case) I assume all the music in game is still from the OST or have they actually added new songs; I thought I remember there being like 70 something tracks on the OST?

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

They have certainly added new songs. The only one of the ones I listed in the OP that's on it is the battle theme I was asking about. And the normal raid music is there but not the battle version with the stronger instruments.
    Grand Company themes are new, etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Ayarel View Post
    I wanna know how can I get rid of the shitty own chocobo music... And replace it with the rent chocobo music!
    Please.. someone link to somewhere showing how to replace or remove music? The chocobo music is grating..