+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Takiwaki View Post
    Great finale, this changes everything! lol
    basicly it puts the evil queen back on top, together with rumpelstilzchen. tough I dont know what kidn of effect the magic will have on Emma and Henry (well basicly more on henry, since he is not from the magic world).

Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    basicly it puts the evil queen back on top, together with rumpelstilzchen. tough I dont know what kidn of effect the magic will have on Emma and Henry (well basicly more on henry, since he is not from the magic world).
    Spoiler: show
    Not really since they did not go back to their world but brought magic to this world. So we really don't know how its going to affect the balance of things, also everyone knowing who they are and not returning to their former self can definitely create something interesting.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

As long as Emma continues to wear tank tops I will be happy.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Ksandra View Post
    Season over...wat the shit~

spoiler talk

I know I said I wanted them to further the plot, but I was not expecting it to just work on everyone at once. Bejeebus. I am really curious as to how the future seasons are going to work as the whole major plot was not resolved.

Also, can anyone explain what I missed regarding the mad hatter? In his first episode it made it really seem like he was able to use the hat at the end. Yet he was back and there was no reference to him falling out the window or w/e. Didn't make a whole lot of sense. Also, kinda wondering what made Belle insane as they seemed to have skipped explaining that at all.

yeah the hatter bit seemed halfassed as they didn't even bother to explain. I don't know what exactly made Belle insane, but I cannot think of anything besides the Queen placing her there just to be a cunt to Rumplestiltskin. Anyone else speculating that Mr Gold's son will turn out to be Emma's babys daddy?

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Also, kinda wondering what made Belle insane as they seemed to have skipped explaining that at all.
    Being locked up and treated like a crazy person for years can do that. Unless you mean initially, in which case the answer is nothing, since she wasn't.

House Azazael
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Was very happy with the finale, and happy it is going to pickup next year. I loved the scene after the curse was broken when the chick told the mayor to run. Overall the show was much better than I was expecting.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Syaoran Li
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

That episode definitely felt like it could have been 2 hours, seemed like they shoved a ton into 1 hour. Really enjoyed it though and glad this was renewed for another season. If they had ended on that cliffhanger and it wasn't renewed, I would have been quite annoyed.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Bump. Season premiere tonight! In 8 minutes, actually. Mwahahaha.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

I liked it. Going to be interesting how they choose to do this season. Do they bring in a third super power or leave it with Regina and Rumple? Waiting on Hook before I can be super happy.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

So, I was seeing the show a second time. it seems some of the parts connect better when revisted. Maybe the person who received the "broken" message on a storybrook greeting card is Mr. Gold's son.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

They did a good job of setting up new plots for this season.. I'm hoping that there's a better reason for the one corner of the world being spared than "but we don't know why".. Other than that, I look forward to which characters come to life this season.. They do a good job being creative with the different stories we've all grown up with.. I mean, if they are going as far as Mulan for characters, then they are going to go a lot deeper into the catalog than I thought they would..

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I was quite surprised by the appearance of Mulan as well. The fairy tale world side of the show is actually the thing that surprised me most about the show in Season 1. On day 1, I expected it all to be pointless retellings of characters we all knew from common lore just for the sake of filling time, but its actually all so well put together including the interactions between differing fairy tales and the complete rewritings of others while still giving nods to the originals.

I honestly never expected to get so into a show about fairy tales ... but this show has me waiting for next Sunday every time. And it makes the loss of Stargate Universe not so bad with the actor who plays Rumple doing this role so well.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

very liked the premiere of season 2, lots of question came up.

I think we will see alot more of fairy tale land then before due to the ending of Episode 1.

Surprisingly it seems the source for Regina to activate her powers was Emma (at least it looked that way). We will definitly see some more mister gold vs. regina beef, + regina trying to save snow white and emma. There is also the mistery of the doctor in storybrooke. Noone knows who he is, that wasnt even explained in season 1. I think we will also see a 3. power that will rival Mr. gold and regina. Lots of question, so little answers ._.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    very liked the premiere of season 2, lots of question came up.

I think we will see alot more of fairy tale land then before due to the ending of Episode 1.

Surprisingly it seems the source for Regina to activate her powers was Emma (at least it looked that way). We will definitly see some more mister gold vs. regina beef, + regina trying to save snow white and emma. There is also the mistery of the doctor in storybrooke. Noone knows who he is, that wasnt even explained in season 1. I think we will also see a 3. power that will rival Mr. gold and regina. Lots of question, so little answers ._.
    I'm really sensing a third evil power coming ... a TRUE evil power that is. Either a multi-season perma-baddie or a season by season villian would work ... but my gut says something worse and completely morally unambiguous in terms of being evil will be added.

In relation to that, I began to wonder about what they'll do with both Gold and Regina. Both are being kept very close to the precipice of achieving redemption but not so close that I'm even truly expecting them to actually go through with it. They could literally just keep them hanging near that ledge using Belle and Henry as permanent anchors to keep them from going TOO far (especially Regina since without Henry, she'd probably just murder half the town and subjugate the rest). Its also possible they let one or both achieve kind of a partial redemption ... i.e. they'll often fight on the side of "good" (or more, the side of Storybrooke itself) but will continually do very morally ambiguous things in the name of fighting for good (especially for Regina again ... she'll never become good ... just maybe 50% less of a bitch). I dunno, they have a LOT of options to choose from.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Necronus View Post
    I'm really sensing a third evil power coming ... a TRUE evil power that is. Either a multi-season perma-baddie or a season by season villian would work ... but my gut says something worse and completely morally unambiguous in terms of being evil will be added.

In relation to that, I began to wonder about what they'll do with both Gold and Regina. Both are being kept very close to the precipice of achieving redemption but not so close that I'm even truly expecting them to actually go through with it. They could literally just keep them hanging near that ledge using Belle and Henry as permanent anchors to keep them from going TOO far (especially Regina since without Henry, she'd probably just murder half the town and subjugate the rest). Its also possible they let one or both achieve kind of a partial redemption ... i.e. they'll often fight on the side of "good" (or more, the side of Storybrooke itself) but will continually do very morally ambiguous things in the name of fighting for good (especially for Regina again ... she'll never become good ... just maybe 50% less of a bitch). I dunno, they have a LOT of options to choose from.
    yeah that what I meant with the 3. power actually rivaling regina and mr. gold (together). I also never thought that they would become "good", only that they would occasionally work alongside the heroes for different reasons as you pointed out.
    Wouldnt be surprised if the 3. power would involve wonderland, "Queen of hearts "anyone? We have been kept in touch with wonderland on the last few episodes quiet alot, due to the madhatter. Maybe the curse also had a bad impact on wonderland (even tough it was limited to the fairy-tale land.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

I finally got round to watching the premiere and I did enjoy it, it's going to be fun to see where they take the story this season.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

maybe rumples son?

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Well ... there we have it ... thats exactly the kind of enemy that would put Regina on the side of good.

Old Odin
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Quote Originally Posted by Necronus View Post

Well ... there we have it ... thats exactly the kind of enemy that would put Regina on the side of good.
    Didnt expect her mother to come back for good. Incomeing epic magic bitch fight. What bothers me tough is that Mr. Gold has his fingers EVERYWHERE! Its like he is involved in some way in every disaster that ever happened to any character of the fairy-tale land.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

It's rumplefuckingstiltskin. They have written him beautifully in the show. I just can't imagine how many layers they write in to each story. So many tie ins.
    That in mind.... Rumple taught Regina and her mother so I can't really feel all worried about her in Storybrooke.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast