Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 150 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Hills Are Alive possible to be done with MNK BLM and WHM?

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

mnk is useless there, they wont counter regen in shell at all nor be able to force it out...if they have a mage job, do that.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa View Post
    mnk is useless there, they wont counter regen in shell at all nor be able to force it out...if they have a mage job, do that.
    She doesn't, but it would be better than her DNC when it's out of the shell. Our plan was to have MNK on it until in the shell, then BLM nuke it out and rest until it's in the shell again. I just don't know how time would work.

A. Body
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sir Taint
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Scrooge View Post
    Your setup doesn't require Rajas Ring in WS gear to maintain any kind of hit build (unless you're not using Store TP merits?). Are you using it instead of another Pyrosoul to save inventory?

Curious what you think of /drg versus /war? Berserk's probably valuable enough alone to beat /drg, but I find the Double Attack a minor irritant.
    Yeah just an inventory thing on the Rajas.

/DRG opens up a ton of gear swaps moving the 5% haste to the ear slot, but zerk is hard to pass up. It probably will depend on the mobs and how much use you get out of the att boost. Good call though I should make builds for both SJs.

Requiescat in pace.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

My game freezes when i change jobs at a nomad moogle, anyone know why? Disabling spellcast blinkmenot and autoexec prevents it, but i'm not gonna try to narrow it down cause logging in to this game is retarded.

I figure its probably blinkmenot, but does anyone know for sure?

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Kamil View Post
    Which nightmare mobs are typically farmed in Dyna-Valkurm for ja procs?
    0:00 - 8:00 = Funguar
    8:00 - 16:00 - Hippogryph
    16:00 - 0:00 - Treants

Campaign
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sean Kipling
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr

Another THF question: What is the best main/offhand for thf these days? Twilight Dagger(dunno if this is still even good?)/Coruscanti? (Also would like a magian equivalent assuming Qilin hates me, if possible.) ><

First invited, last in the zone.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Corus + str kila. Or just 2x str kila.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

http://ff11info.com/bazaar/en/weather.php
    Anyone else having problems getting this site to load completely? I can't see any weather on it.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Alvein View Post
    Anyone else having problems getting this site to load completely? I can't see any weather on it.
    Hmm, yeah, I can't see the weather forecast per region for current and next 2 days at all. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Renzy View Post
    0:00 - 8:00 = Funguar
    8:00 - 16:00 - Hippogryph
    16:00 - 0:00 - Treants
    Goobbues instead of treants works too, as an alternative if there are lots of people there. In my experience, hippogryph area gets most crowded though. Anyone have an alternative for those?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Diddy Kong View Post
    She doesn't, but it would be better than her DNC when it's out of the shell. Our plan was to have MNK on it until in the shell, then BLM nuke it out and rest until it's in the shell again. I just don't know how time would work.
    The regen is higher than wiki states. with Bio3 on it's still around 2%/tic, and a solo BLM won't reliably bring it out of the shell every time.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Mairja View Post
    Hmm, yeah, I can't see the weather forecast per region for current and next 2 days at all. Weird.

Goobbues instead of treants works too, as an alternative if there are lots of people there. In my experience, hippogryph area gets most crowded though. Anyone have an alternative for those?
    I'm trying to build my evasion katanas for ninja this weekend, that weather page is a huge time saver for the first few trials. :/
    anyone know of an equivalent resource out there? The trial specs are fine but it's nice not to have to jump around so much to check weather.

Flowery Twats
    BG Level

Think Sheep can replace Hippos but they're so damn far away.

Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    BG Level

Was there a way to get windower to work on the test server?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

How does "Occ. grants dmg. bonus based on TP" work? Will it work with barrage?

Can you spare some gil?
    BG Level

Is Kaggen's Preying Position a hate reset of some form?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Yes it is. I like 90% sure its not full reset and I'm 100% sure it's few sec after it uses it and only for highest hate target in this moment ( I actually did Invincible (just to confirm this) right after it uses posture and still lost hate 2 sec later ). There is small chance that's not hate reset but temporally ignoring a target with highest hate in the moment of use but more realistically its just partial hate reset.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah, the weather info is completely borked for me, nothing showing up at all under the tabel header.

Quote Originally Posted by Mairja View Post
    After the game day changes, it will take a while for the new information to get added.

I'm trying to build my evasion katanas for ninja this weekend, that weather page is a huge time saver for the first few trials. :/
    anyone know of an equivalent resource out there? The trial specs are fine but it's nice not to have to jump around so much to check weather.
    I cannot think of an equivalent resource, but I would suggest the following due to probable weather patterns: Trial 592: Snow Lizards or Frost Lizards in Pso'Xja. Trial 593: Brassaps in Grauberg (S). Trial 600: Anything in Grauberg (S). Trial 601: Robber Crabs and Stygian Pugils in Vunkerl Inlet (S). Trial 602: Puks in Wajaom Woodlands, but you might be better off going to Abyssea - La Theine, Vunkerl, or Altepa with other people on Windsday. Trial 603: Aydeewa Diremites in Aydeewa Subterrane, but you might be better off going to Abyssea - Uleguerand and teaming up on Windsday. Trial 1520: same as 603 unless you find a way to not critical hit the Chigoes in Grauberg (S) or want to be adventurous and try the Tulwar Scorpions in Attohwa Chasm. (Wind weather is a bit sketchy there,) Trial 1521: Lesser Colibri in Bhaflau Thickets, you'll probably just say screw it and wait for Windsday since wind there is a pain. Trial 2101: Brassaps or Knotty Treants in Grauberg (S).

Pretty standard stuff for most of them, a few of them (Scorpions in Attohwa for example) might be outside of the box thinking though. I can tell you from my own experience, any time I try to do a trial on the Brasscaps, there are always 5 ninjas there soloing and none of them will ever team up unless you start to cleave shit. (Based on a true story.) The moral of the story is to team up to kill things faster.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'm on windy 2-1 talking to Nanaa Mihgo and I have been unable to get the Lapis Monocle from her. When i talk to her she says "I can't stand the sight of you. Get out of herrre, and don't show yourrr face to me any time soon." Not on any quest with her or the npc I'm supposed to talk with right before her... anyone know why I can't go on?

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

There was a fancy guide to making the elemental teiwazes into real-boy staves posted somewhere, I can't remember the thread, but it was a really good guide and I can't find it. I think it was cdgreg or someone similar? Guh.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 150 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast