BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

Walls 3 & 4 : Woah, we're dealing with some next level shit here.
    Bathtub, oh shit!
    PDA, SWEET CATCH!

Tonko

The humor and effort involved in this comic is well worth the time investment.

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Dave is the coolest hipster. Perfect mash of ghetto fabulous & punk rock, with some random indie nerd sprinkled on top.

The quintessential douchebag.

Spoiler: show

Dude, that bird is long gone. It probably won't last long in this heat anyway.

You don't even know what's up with this sick heat. The sun threatens to set but won't step off. It's staring you down, like the big red eye of a hot needle skipping on a groove its tracing 'round the earth. While lingering in midair its heat seems to suspend time itself, stretching it like warped vinyl. It's meant to rain this season but there ain't been a drop in sight. Even a little drizzle would help. Might help to fizzle this sizzle a little bizzle, set the record straight on this global turn-tizzle.

"So don't change the dizzle, turn it up a little
    I got a living room full of fine dime brizzles
    Waiting on the Pizzle, the Dizzle and the Shizzle
    G's to the bizzack, now ladies here we gizzo

When the pimp's in the crib ma
    Drop it like it's hot
    Drop it like it's hot
    Drop it like it's hot..."

-English Romantic poet, John Keats

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zeb Adiah
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Got into Act 5 a bit. Trolls > Humans

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I didn't like Act 5 at first. Man did that change later on. It took the flash at the end of Act 5 Part 1 for it to change my opinion.

For new readers, I tell them Act 1 is basically a tutorial. Sure it can be interesting and funny, but it mostly explains what the hell is going on. The first half of act 1 is command/inventory/basic functions, the second half explains sburb/the game world/some story (near the end).

listen!
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

This is amazing.

United States of Smash!
    BG Level

I just started reading this, fuck you guys for turning me on to Homestuck. I didn't get it at first, it was so convoluted and confusing but now I am way into it and love the story. I really wish we would get back to Johns story though I like it. I have NO idea how far in I am or how close I am to catching up to where the story currently is but I am in the middle of the part where we are on the troll planet looking at all the troll characters. They are starting to enter the game I think... and I was just introduced to Doc Scratch for the first time.

How far am I from where the story is currently? WTF is going on? I love this story but man so many timelines and time paradoxes is tough to follow, I am glad he gives the synopsis pages every once in a while.

Edit: holy shit lol I just looked at the links for all pages and I am still way back on pages uploaded in July 2010 I have a ways to go before I catch up to the most current stuff, though judging by how many pages he releases each day I doubt I will catch up.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by zoobernut View Post
    I just started reading this, fuck you guys for turning me on to Homestuck. I didn't get it at first, it was so convoluted and confusing but now I am way into it and love the story. I really wish we would get back to Johns story though I like it. I have NO idea how far in I am or how close I am to catching up to where the story currently is but I am in the middle of the part where we are on the troll planet looking at all the troll characters. They are starting to enter the game I think... and I was just introduced to Doc Scratch for the first time.

How far am I from where the story is currently? WTF is going on? I love this story but man so many timelines and time paradoxes is tough to follow, I am glad he gives the synopsis pages every once in a while.

Edit: holy shit lol I just looked at the links for all pages and I am still way back on pages uploaded in July 2010 I have a ways to go before I catch up to the most current stuff, though judging by how many pages he releases each day I doubt I will catch up.
    You're like halfway man or less.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    E'jusana Rhea
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

yeah you are not even half way i think, act 5 was huge.
    Personally i found it hard at first to understand what was going on exactly and to get into the story, but that all changed once i was into act 3? I think? And once you get properly into it you can't stop reading, I know i ended up reading acts 3-4 and 5.1 in a day

i have been re-reading it again, after knowing the complete story (or at least where it is up to so far) when you go back there are so many details you missed or didn't understand that tie into what happens later.

Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    Dave is the coolest hipster. Perfect mash of ghetto fabulous & punk rock, with some random indie nerd sprinkled on top.
    http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx...rposo1_500.png

YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Draggy View Post
    yeah you are not even half way i think, act 5 was huge.
    Personally i found it hard at first to understand what was going on exactly and to get into the story, but that all changed once i was into act 3? I think? And once you get properly into it you can't stop reading, I know i ended up reading acts 3-4 and 5.1 in a day

i have been re-reading it again, after knowing the complete story (or at least where it is up to so far) when you go back there are so many details you missed or didn't understand that tie into what happens later.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx...rposo1_500.png
    HOW IT RETURNS FULL CIRCLE. SOMEHOW YOU PLANNED THIS ALL ALONG DRAGGY. XD

I'm knee deep in Act 3 and I still know everything that's going on. Does it make me crazy? lol >_>

Edit: DAD is amazing. Doesn't afraid anything as long as he can BAKE.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'm knee deep in Act 3 and I still know everything that's going on. Does it make me crazy? lol >_>
    What if there is shit going on that you don't know is going on because it's meaningless to you. WHAT NOW?

You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno View Post
    What if there is shit going on that you don't know is going on because it's meaningless to you. WHAT NOW?
    Oh fuck.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno View Post
    Thoughts on post-scratch stuff?

Jane is pretty cool. Kid-mom is.. weird. People seem to really like her but I'm not a big fan yet. Jake is awesome, but everyone really expected him to be anyway. I hope it doesn't take forever for everyone to enter the Medium like it did the kids the first time around. It also keeps getting hinted that Bro is a Bronie or weeabo. I hope not. Ung.
    This post made the lastest one that much funnier to me.

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah I think everyone expected that one picture on his wall. Oh well. He's badass so it's fine.

The Fucking Voice of Actually
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Cantih Hacos
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    Blog Entries

The quintessential douchebag.
    I'm not fond of Dave and people like him, but the handling of AT was pretty fucking epic.

Now beginning the first Midnight Crew intermission.

You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Cantih View Post
    I'm not fond of Dave and people like him, but the handling of AT was pretty fucking epic.

Now beginning the first Midnight Crew intermission.
    Hah, I just took a 2 hour break on the Intermission

http://www.mspaintadventures.com/sto...s2/01159_1.gif

http://www.mspaintadventures.com/sto...s2/01159_2.gif

What is under the rug is much worse than any trap you can imagine.

It is a member of a species that you do not recognize, with a ghastly furred upper lip.

http://www.mspaintadventures.com/sto.../hs2/01160.gif

You cover the unsightly individual back up and try to forget it ever existed.

Someone kill me now, cannot stop ROFLing.

I am not even sure why this topic is only three pages.

Draggy was right, this is totally BG material. On the level of Bronies.

Bitches just don't know.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    E'jusana Rhea
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

You know what i regret nothing about bumping this topic and harassing everyone into reading this. Nothing at all. When have i ever been wrong in my recommendations to you anyway sho?

Although i will make a confession now seeing as we were talking about annoying fans earlier and i am drunk, that being drunk and going on Trollmegle.net has been a secret guilty pleasure of mine for a while 8|

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It wasn't that much of a bump. The thread was made after the end of act 5, me and tonko and a few others have been posting semi-frequently.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    E'jusana Rhea
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

yeah actually- i see that now. i just haven't actually been on BG in quite a while D:

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx...3o7so1_400.gif

You were cold as ice.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Draggy View Post
    You know what i regret nothing about bumping this topic and harassing everyone into reading this. Nothing at all. When have i ever been wrong in my recommendations to you anyway sho?
    Never steered me wrong. :O

This Act 4 Game music is epic. Like Earthbound or something.