BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath View Post
    I'm not talking the epilogue shit. Besides the epilogue Harry Potter was miles better. Don't compare that to the garbage that is the 3rd Hunger Games.
    This is the truth.

The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

Oh I'll agree that the HP epilogue was better, except for the names because you literally don't have to name all of your children after people you know. I just don't need the "15 years later" or whatever narrative, keep that shit in the fanfictions.

Atheist Douchebag.
    Pony Slayer of the House of Weave

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Zetanio Breaux
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Odin

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    Oh I'll agree that the HP epilogue was better, except for the names because you literally don't have to name all of your children after people you know. I just don't need the "15 years later" or whatever narrative, keep that shit in the fanfictions.
    It was like 3 pages.

Let it go.

RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

Yeah I'm still not even talking about the epilogues. Just the way the stories came to a conclusion. Hunger Games was shit.

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

I'M NOT A FAN OF EPILOGUES THOUGH

Anyway I am looking forward to seeing this, just waiting for my friend to be available because we had planned to go together. Might be after I get back from my vacation.

Edit: fair enough, Tyrath, I misunderstood your first post then.

Banned.

BG Level

Just finished watching this. Enjoyed it and it went pretty much as I imagined it in my head while reading the book. The first two books/movies were definitely better than the third book/last two movies but still decent. Overall probably one of the most faithful book series to movie adaptations IMO

BG Content
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Six Souls
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Malorne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    Harry Potter and the Cursed Child takes place much longer than 15 years past the first saga.

The 69th Donor

BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

That wasn't what I was talking about at all.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

Every movie should finish with some after credits scene, or where they roll through each character and tell you where they end up, set to some music. Those are always the best flicks.

HG3 I only watched once, totally forgot about part 4, and didn't read the books. Was kinda underwhelmed. Natalie have a much larger roll in part 4? Worth a part 3 rewatch?

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

HG3 (Mockingjay Part 1) the movie was very slow. That portion of the book talked a lot about her mental health and struggles to deal with her new role and those parts weren't reflected well in the movie.

HG4 (Mockingjay Part 2) the movie was better paced, and had a lot more action and brought the story to a somewhat satisfying conclusion. Dormer's role is still quite small, but I'd say it's worth the watch. No need to rewatch 3. In fact, if you don't care for the subtleties of HG3 I mentioned above, you could completely skip it and still wouldn't miss much.

Sandworm Swallows
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

Fuck I'm depressed at the end of this.